What does /pol think about this guy?

What does /pol think about this guy?

Jew. Smug. Faggot.

Deceptive jewish shill.

This

Bought into his own hype. Now he's about MUH FEELINGS over actual science and reason.

Most of his arguments against Trump was ad hominem.

Arrogant faggot.

Classical jewish asshole. but he is right on religion tho!

who do you compare him to

i think he's trying to elevate the discourse in our society and that's an honorable and noble understaking

went full retard as of late

>who do you compare him to
Celebrity hated by many that makes a living criticizing everything except the jewish question? Ben Shapiro.

He's a "good speaker" I guess. He speaks calmly and coolly and sounds educated and sounds smart, but doesn't really feel smart. He also always sounds like a self-important asshole.

But what he actually says is pretty bad too. I've listened to him talk about objective morality or some shit a long time ago but basically he argued "Why do I have to justify why bad things are bad? We know bad things are bad because they are bad." He's claims to be a philosopher, but he really is more of a pseudo-intellectual selling a brand to the masses.

For a specific reference on his shitty quote, it was from a video where he was debating a Catholic professor on morality and God or something like that, but I know Harris has brought up the argument a number of times before.

(((Atheist))) who subscribes to the falsified and Judaized view of history and middle eastern conflicts, thereby making him a political Zionist. He shits on Christians and Muslims all day but he is no better.

jew athiest who's trying to get into political commentary after he realized nobody has given a fuck about atheism since 2011. currently resides in the cave of his own ego. perfect example of an 'enlightened centrist'

I don't think about him at all.

A little humility would go a long way. To casually dismiss the texts in the Bible which have been around since the beginning of written history as uninspired chicken scratch is not a sophisticated idea.

Harris' objective morality is a bunch of tosh. Memes LOGIC AND REASON.

Actually a little knowledge would go a long way in Harris' case. He's just a scamming money of the ignorant sheep.

I liked 'Somthing About Mary' but not much else.

Boring, bargain bin version of Christopher Hitchens.

He dumbs down and re tells what better philosophers like Derrida have already covered.

Burgers have shit education so they need dumbed down explanations for everything

ITT butthurts Muzzies

still butthurt about his lack of success and popularity vs peterson.

>To casually dismiss the texts in the Bible which have been around since the beginning of written history as uninspired chicken scratch is not a sophisticated idea.
"It's so old. Therefore I believe in it." ---USirOJUN

I'm not really a fan of Ben Stiller movies desu

Derrida should have been hung.

>Christopher Hitchens
Another political Zionist. Once one subscribes to the Judaized view of history and supports the Jewish state, he is as much a Jew as all but the most Orthodox fanatics.

A lot of what he says was better said by Jeremy Bentham 150 years back.

he cute.

Pretty shit actor, no good roles ever. Boring comedy for kids like Meet the Parents and Night at the Museum. Not my cup of tea.

Hitches was retardedly wrong on anything you have actual knowledge off.

He unironically thought religion was to blame for violence in Cyprus, Northern Ireland and anywhere is. Anyone knows it wasn't religion.

He supported Irak war as well. He was a blowhard psuedo intellectual.

lol

This.

what a smug fucking faggot omg

to the guillotine with him

Faggot

About 4 years ago I thought he was a genius, and then I got accustomed to his verbal acumen and reached the bottom of his well. Now I like him only a la carte. He'll have a Charles Murray episode, which is great, and then he'll have some worthless kike cunt and rail Trump. It's just whatever, if I don't like the episode it gets deleted, and it's pretty easy to tell what you're working with. I'd say he's unique in this way, I can't think of anyone else who's so on and off.

Likes to role-play Spock and thinks it makes him look cool.

>but he is right on religion tho!
>see flag
not surprised

Peter Hitchens >>> Christopher Hitchens

(((1 post by ID)))

Gtfo Sam!

gay

Ultimately destructive in his inability to articulate a compelling value system to replace contemporary nihilism while simultaneously working to undermine Western tradition.

In doing so, he adopts the widespread mindset of context-free skepticism that is commonplace for university-educated people these days and indirectly responsible for our civilizational decline.

Don't bother.

I listen to the Scott Adams and was impressed. He went back and forth with Scott and both traded interesting ideas.

I guess he felt he lost or something. Then next podcast (or the one after) he invites two people on and the three of them trash Scott for like 30 mins. I kept thinking "wow, you sure one the debate this time, just needed people who agreed with you". I can tell he is pure fecal matter as a human being for berating a former guest when he is not even able to defend himself.

His sister is a better writer

No appetite for facts in our 'skinny' world

Skimmed milk was what they used to give to prisoners and workhouse inmates, to go with their porridge and gruel. It’s a punishment, not a drink.
Now there are coffee chains which do not even provide proper milk. And people ask for and seek out this disgusting, skimmed substance, or its close cousin, semi-skimmed milk, turning up their health-snob noses at proper milk. And they are all mad. There are no health benefits from drinking it, unless the shudder you experience as it goes down your throat is in some way good for you. Fat does not make you fat.
AD171845985A6PCWE Three ful

Nor is it bad for your heart. Owning a car (because you will stop taking normal exercise) is far worse for your heart than drinking full-fat normal whole milk. So is the sugar-crammed ‘low-fat’ cake you will have to buy to take away the foul bitter taste of your ‘skinny’ coffee. I have to exercise huge self-restraint each time the person in front of me in the station coffee queue asks for a ‘skinny’ drink. How can one begin to explain to these deluded people that their behaviour is irrational and unscientific, as well as nasty-tasting? It would only lead to unfortunate scenes, red mists and shouting.
They all believe, absolutely, that they are being sensible. It is much the same as the widespread belief that global warming is known for certain to result from human activity, and that it is already causing the sea to overwhelm the land.
In both cases, those who actually possess the facts are dismissed as eccentric dimwits, while those who are totally wrong glory in the warmth of majority righteousness. The insane popularity of skimmed milk is a good metaphor for our deluded civilisation.

Edgy faggot