Truer words have never been spoken

Truer words have never been spoken

kys

Why so salty?

Everyone I know who lived through that time and saw the present day said otherwise.

But why fight without weapons?

No, because they weren't German.
Stop being a fucking traitor cuck, also
>the german state was so great it never would have degenerated like the west did

Then they are deluded

>leaf

There is literally no way knowing they would have done so.
I can say "If the Germans in the HRE saw Nazi Germany, they would never have unified Germany"

Given how literally racist the majority of Americans and Euros were in the 1930s and 40s its hard to believe they would approve of Merkel flooding Europe with a shitskin plague

The wrong side won

......good point

lmao i remember that, that leaf begged for his life it was hilarious

It's retarded to think they would have fought with the Germans. But if only the Western Allies knew about the Cold War, Soviet barbarism and KGB shenanigans, they perhaps would have so readily allied with the Soviet Union and not delivered half of Europe to Communist tyranny.

>sees flag

baka

No you are one deluded one, unless you were a German a Nazi victory wouldn't have done a whole lot for you. Stop being a cuck and rooting for the failed heros of an alien nation, focus on your own people

>No, because they weren't German.
that kind of nationalism is exactly why we fought the nazis. your hateful ideology wont survive fascist

not an argument

never? really? there have never been truer words than those of a holocaust denier's?

tru dat!

Good one user

Hey rabbi/plebbit

No u

kys

I love Irving so much

Finland is based

t. Cucky McCuckface

Those people reaped all the benefits and will die before seeing the consequences.

This. Good one.

Mad because you know it's true.

It's sad that people actually shame all jews and blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent blacks in Ghana and the American South.

Did you notice how Trump never has an non-white person standing behind him?

That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that the white establishment has always been trying to fuck over all of the other people.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.

That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

Irving is a hero. If we win, one day space stations will be named after him. The slayer of the big lie.

>Staying out of a European conflict that killed hundreds of thousands of young white americans, allowing a major power that acted as a bulwark against communism and cultural marxism to possibly succeed would have absolutely no effect on the modern world.
>Stop being a cuck and focus on your own people by celebrating a history of being in other nations assholes, slaughtering them and then dictating what they can and can't teach their own children.

Fuck of kuckistani faggot