First stepping in ending white genocide is to get off Sup Forums and start fucking like crazy

First stepping in ending white genocide is to get off Sup Forums and start fucking like crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/03/15/why-your-top-10-reasons-for-not-having-kids-are-stupid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or start mass producing white children in artificial wombs like crazy

This is now a pregnant qtpie thread

At that last resort

It's so funny /pol thinks the problem is anything but themselves. I go to jui jitsu classes and the class before adults is kids. Tons of white kids, tons of hot faithful white wives. lol you're all sitting here eating doritos like WE HAVE TO FUCK WOMEN *spits doritos all over monitor*

XD

>hi user, want to go to the trump rally?

Yes please

>Hispanic
>Race

NO

Wrong

They're clearly jews, I mean c'mon

unprotected sex feels better though

You're clearly a Faggot, I mean c'mon.

Keep thinking with your dick, nigger

fuck this shit. whites are the majority, all we have to do is just ignore the bullshit and start reproducing again no-one could keep up

>make more beta males
How does this help anyone?

It's not. It is immigration. They will outbreed us. I don't want to have a child knowing it will be like Brazil or South Africa

Two of the girls I liked ended up getting knocked up by the same guy.

But he was white so I guess Sup Forums is okay with it.

>It's not. It is immigration.
That's a factor but that isn't everything. White people are having less kids than they even did in 1990.

2/3 of "hispanic adults" are double digit IQ brown indio goblin retards that scrub toilets and mop floors. It doesn't matter what they think about anything.

>First stepping in ending white genocide is to get off Sup Forums and start fucking like crazy.
I did that over the last 2 decades and have kids to prove it. I apparently am doing this all backward. kids 1st. Sup Forums next

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

I asked a girl out 3 time and she said no because she only dates black guys. I thought she was joking until I looked into it.

They can vote

Child support laws are why people don't do this.

That's not what cucking is.

If anything I was alpha maled.

The fact is that we shouldn't have to outbreed any other race in the first place.

this will only create more commies, you dummy.

Birthrate isn't even the problem. Even with nigger tier reproduction rates, it would be impossible to keep up with immigration.

Immigration is the second step.

Wrong
thefederalist.com/2016/03/15/why-your-top-10-reasons-for-not-having-kids-are-stupid/

No, immigration/deportation is the first and most important step. We can survive a few generations at a 1.8 birthrate, we can't survive with current migrant rates.

Birthrate isn't a problem anywhere. This is the biggest Jewish lie of all and I'm surprised it isn't brought up more.

Declining birthrates only hurt businesses.

The problem of an ageing population is an inherently self correcting one. As the population ages strain is put on the public sector which causes people to vote conservative because they are paying too much into the public sector which causes national healthcare to diminish or be privatised which causes the aged population to die off earlier which allows for increased spending.

opinion