Prove me wrong

there is no god, the sun and the moon are mostly responsible for every that is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the sun and moon is fake they are part of project blue beam

>inb4 astrotheology

Oh boy, get ready some random ass bible quotes.

The sun used to be yellow in our sky but it's since been replaced with a false white sun that is more intense and gives white people melanoma if they stay out in the sun for too long without adequate protection. It's all part of the white genocide agenda. Stay woke.

Muh god made them though. Checkmate atheists.

>the sun and moon exist by coincidence

Kek

>god exists by coincidence

>The sun and moon happen to be the perfect distance from Earth at this very moment to appear roughly the same size in the sky in spite of the massive size disparity between the two

Yeah totally a coincidence right there

prove yourself right

this

the burden of proof is upon you.

OP pretty much nailed it this time though i am sure brainwashed faggots will try to argue

this.
> sun is now a part of deception

If there was no sun, there would be no life - on this planet, at least. Life requires energy that the sun provides. This is well known among the non-retarded.
If you claim a powerful wizard created everything, then the burden of proof lies on you.

If you aren't an idiot you could solve your own puzzle with Deuteronomy 33:14
Also, sage this r.im14nthisisdeep bullcrap

The opposite.

Obviously not a coincidence, that's the joke

That's about it... the sun and moon cycles are too hard, so the cycles were dumbed down to storyline of things happening around specific dates... then the church screwed that up to our current calendar. America had a Astro calendar, and the church used liberal shamming to make a change. April fools, that was the shamming tactic.

this pill so red it's off the spectrum. This nigga posting some infrared level truth bombs up in here.

I didn't claim anything,however OP claimed something without proving his claim.
the burden of proof is upon him for starting this whole thing to begin with.

>who created the sun and the moon

>2017
>believes sun and moon exist

>A material object with no personal agency is responsible for creating sentient beings with personal agency

This is almost as bad as Darwinists who think that functional protein can be formed by random arrangement of nucleotides in DNA.

There's a model staring us in the face every time we go outside in the day, and still we've made no fusion reactors.

Who created God?

Christcucks BTFO!

>there are no smoke and mirrors
>the magician is responsible for every aspect of magic on stage

God is an uncaused cause acting outside of space time, he has no creator, otherwise he wouldn't be God

SeeNot understanding that the creator comes before everything is like asking what comes before the beginning

And who is responsible for sun and the moon?

All the other stars are the reason our sun is where it is, and the gas that made our system was just the right amount of stuff to make our solar system.

Everything is exactly how it was always supposed to be

God is above time and space, there is nothing outside of Him, thus he cannot be created by something external to Himself. Bitch.

THE UNIVERSE IS A SIMULATION.

If you'd like to know more please visit this thread.

How do you define god?

Here's how the shilling begins with dismissing blue beam. Pair it with rediculous claims.

Here's the TLDR on bluememe.

It's true, I found about 2 glitches in my 23 years here on earth. I'm still working hard on trying to find a duping glitch, if I find one I'm going to exploit it so hard brah.

It's a complicated story but it can be rounded down to the big bang.

When and if they do this. I will stop it. A sign I give to you so you may know it's me.

7s and I will save world

Prove me wrong USA are slaves of Israel

Rip good luck guys

Ok softie.

Kek draws energy from the Moon and the Sun.

beat me to it.............

He is the moon and sun

>the sun and the moon are mostly responsible for every that is

Your universe must be really small

Yes there is

Genesis 1:1King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

>nu/pol

THERE NOT BEING A "CREATOR GOD" DOESN'T MEAN THERE ISN'T A GOD, YOU STUPID FUCKHEADS.

GOD IS THE ENDPOINT OF SENTIENT EVOLUTION, FUCKFACES.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS/

GODDAMN MEAT EATING PIECE OF SHIT RETARD DROOLING FUCKHEAD IDIOTS.

GOD IS THE FUCKING END FUCKING POINT OF BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION YOU STUPID FUCKING GODDAMN RETARDS.

"DERP DER IS NO GOD BECUZ EVOLUTION"

GOD ISNT A FUCKING CONCEPT DEPENDENT ON FUCKING EVOLUTION SHITHEADS.

GOD IS THE FUCKING ENDPOINT OF FUCKING EVOLUTION YOU DUMB FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

IT'S LIKE TALKING TO FUCKING HANDICAPPED FUCKING RETARD GIMP-ARMED DROOLING FUCKING IDIOTS.

DO YOU FUCKING MORONS UNDERFUCKINGSTAND THAT FUCKING HUMANS WILL BECOME INTERDIMENSIONAL AT SOME POINT YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT FUCKING BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION HAS BEEN EVOLVING FOR BILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE EVOLVING FOR BILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT FUCKING "SINFUL" BEHAVIOR DESCRIBED BY FUCKING BUDDHIST & CHRISTIANITY IS FUCKING ANIMAL IDIOT MORON SUBHUMAN BEHAVIOR OF FUCKING SCUM IDIOT DUMBASS CAVEMAN SHITHEADS YOU FUCKING MORONS.

SO THE FUCKING PHILOSOPHY & BEHAVIOR OF FUCKING BUDDHA AND FUCKING CHRIST ARE MOST FUCKING LIKE THE "ENDPOINT" OF BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION WHICH IS A FUCKING ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING ALL UNDERSTANDING ALL EMPATHETIC ALL LOVE FUCKING GODHEAD CALLED FUCKING "GOD".

YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING STUPID.

FUCKING MEAT EATING FUCKING SHITHEADS CANT HANDLE THIS SIMPLE FUCKING UNDERSTANDING.

well that was a well formulated and enlighten response. Everyone on this thread is now smarter for having read that.

>there is no god, the sun and the moon are mostly responsible for every that is

youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c

youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ

>chapter 1: harry potter kills voldemort with a hadouken

whoa I just proved magic is real

They are only representative bodies within the larger system. Who coded the universe coded the sun and the moon also. Who? Why?

>the sun and the moon are mostly responsible for every that is...
Back to Re ddit with you.

Fucking pictures. Fucking and fucking CAPTHA