Just watched Samantha Bee's "feeling alt-right" episode

Jesus fucking Christ this was horrible to watch. She brought up zero arguments against the alt-right, censored Jared Taylor's face so the goyim wouldn't know and said that REDDIT IS THE AL-RIGHT. Anyone else seen it? Also let's just talk about late night talk show hosts in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
archive.is/OlKRL
oregonlive.com/tv/2017/09/samantha_bee_comes_to_portland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Watching Samantha Bee
There's your problem.

I would not give this woman a moment of my time.

>mfw watching Sam Bee. I'd rather shave my beard with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil

She's a virtue signaling racist goblin who thinks she's too valuable to mingle with niggers.

>watched Samatha Bee
Fuck you!

If I had to draw a picture of her representing how she looks at any given time, it would be here standing with her feet 30 inches apart, shoulders shrugged up, hands out in a 'WHAT?!' gesture, and mouth hanging open. She is pretty much always doing those four things.

I actually kind of liked the (((Daily Show with Jon Stewart))).
I tried watching one or two episodes of her show, but it's not for me.
I must be sexist.

Never seen her show, never want to see it.

Still amazes me that one of The Daily Show's most annoying correspondents is married to Jason Jones, one of its funniest.

actually, for her to say that reddit is the alt-right may turn out good for us.

>watch tv
what a fucking plebe

Samantha Bee is like one of those leftist memes come to life. Supposed to be funny, but ends up just screeching and calling names.
She's about as funny as cancer.

Someone post a link

>REDDIT IS THE AL-RIGHT

I still don't get this meme, reddit is a cuck haven for the trash of society. Alt right would be an improvement for those gaywads.

Remember when she accused that guy of being a nazi because of his hair and it turns out he had brain cancer and wasn't even right wing.

If ever anyone said "Who is Samantha Bee?" that debacle would be a fair overall assessment of her to use as an example.
She is exactly what a leftist failmeme is in every way, brought to life.

>REDDIT IS THE ALT RIGHT
Good! Let them take the fall for us!

She has a disgusting neck wattle and a chin line as like an old woman carved from an apple.

I don't know who this is

Same kek, I don't really know anyone who likes her though. Even the lefties I know don't seem to watch her show.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

This is all that I need to say about Samantha Bumblebee. Always remember that leftist swines are hypocrites first and foremost.

Archived it archive.is/OlKRL

SAMANTHA BEE IS THE QUEEN OF THE ALT-RIGHT

ARGUED AGAINST BUSING IN SCHOOLS IN NEW YORK

#altrightqueenbee MEME IT UP

>REDDIT IS THE AL-RIGHT.
[Sup Forums Nazi hand rubbing intensifies]

I hate liberals so much.

I have a grudging respect for conservatives. At least they're more honest than Liberals.

You talking about Samantha "Zyklon" Bee? The Samantha Bee that voted against having black kids in her segregated New York City school? Talking about ...

Samantha "Keep black asses out of my kids classes" Bee
Samantha "No darks in my schools parks" Bee
Samantha "he's a nig? can't learn trigg" Bee
Samantha "IQ test say whites are best" Bee
Samantha "If your kid isn't white keep it out of my sight" Bee
Samantha "a gib a day keeps the nigs away" Bee
Samantha "if your kid is brown get out of town" Bee
Samantha "Bix nood not in my hood" Bee
Samantha "No white skin? Don't let them in" Bee
Samantha "no diversity for my kid's university" Bee
Samantha "black fools ruin schools" Bee
Samantha "without a doubt keep the niggers out" Bee
Samantha "in my kids school, white kids rule" Bee
Samantha "Can't be a scholar if your ancestors wore collars" Bee

You have to study your enemies in order to learn how to defeat them.

>"the bulk of the terrorist attacks in the country are coming from right-wing extremists, who are white terrorists."

>In Portland, Bee talks with a former skinhead who says, "Portland is one of the biggest cities with the racism and the hate and the violence going on."

Bee, in mock amazement, says she always thought of Portland as a "liberal mecca" of "intersectional coffeesexuals."

>Then Bee discusses Oregon's history, saying the state "was literally founded by white supremacists who constitutionally banned African Americans from moving to the state until 1926."

>To end the segment, Bee introduces a video message from "Portlandia" stars and co-creators Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.

>"We're white people," Brownstein says, though Armisen adds, "I'm actually half-Venezuelan."

>But Armisen and Brownstein continue, listing such white people traditions as pumpkin spice, hammer dulcimers, shushing people during movies, white rappers, Iowa, and clapping when the airplane lands.

>The pair urge donations to groups that combat white supremacist and extremist movements.

>"White people, you can do this," Brownstein says. "Be proud of yourself."

>"But not too proud," Armisen says. "That's how we got here in the first place."

>"Mild pride," Brownstein says.

oregonlive.com/tv/2017/09/samantha_bee_comes_to_portland.html

Triple checked, so I guess so. Thank you for doing the dirty work so I don't have to. I can't stomach that shit for more than 5 seconds.

We should honestly just let Reddit get the blame for being an "Alt-Right" hive while we disguise ourselves as a lefty website

>Watching TV
No wonder people think Americans are dumb.
You literally just gave her money and approval via ratings.

Thanks pal, I didn't look into how to archive articles yet.

>censored Jared Taylor's face so the goyim wouldn't know
Taylor is a Zionist you fucking faggot.

And he's creepy.

>nb4 HURRRR DURRRR PURITY IS WRONG
CIA

Man I just wanna see her tits.

Samantha Bee is a stupid fuck and isn't worth my time.

>REDDIT IS THE AL-RIGHT.

nice

>"We're white people," Brownstein says

I hate to say it, but every single time.

we did it reddit

>You literally just gave her money and approval via ratings
Only if he has a Nielsen box. What you watch doesn't magically register as ratings, you know. That's why tv conglomerates hate and drag their feet on the internet. It's far more accurate than a few people representing millions, so the advertisers would have a better idea of who their ads are reaching.

Literally who?

>ban assault skittles

>reddit is the alt-right
doing Gods work thank you samantha bee

sauce?

The left wing in the USA is simply rich whites (and Jews) conducting class warfare against middle class whites by mobilizing brown people against them. All while pretending to be "anti-racist."

KEK
Did she really put those images up? Those were some of the pictures that made me start looking into things and changing my mind. What retards.

Don't know who this women is, but you need to stop consuming their propaganda in all its forms.