O SHIT

Duterte asks head of human rights agency if he is a pedophile

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-philippines-duterte/philippines-duterte-asks-head-of-human-rights-agency-are-you-a-paedophile-idUKKCN1BR0IV

>“Why is this guy so pre...suffocated with the issue of young people, especially boys? Are you a paedophile?” Duterte asked, referring to CHR head Chito Gascon. “Why are you smitten with teenagers? Are you? I‘m having my doubts. Are you gay or a paedophile?,” he said.

>Duterte also accused Gascon of being a spokesman for the opposition and criticised his scrutiny of police anti-drug activities. “Why can’t you move on to other issues that are besetting this country?” Duterte said, citing the suffering of the people in the besieged southern city of Marawi.

Based

M A D M A N

How come this third world shit hole gets him and America gets Trump?

tfw no filp gf

hes the best

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

FUCKING ROD "THE ELIMINATOR" DUTERTE

Love this guy.

The balls on this man is the envy of every chad out there.

>Gascon did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

So that's a yes right?

So jealous of the Flips for having Duterte. And we get the fat retard kike shill.

>It's real
My sides

>non-denial denial
yes, it's true

Didn't he fuck a bunch of kids?

That whole nation should be ashamed of themselves, despicable idiots, and for more reasons than this clown

KEK

because the phili-peen-os don giv a fuck

They see him rollin', they hatin'.

Duterte is actually a professional lawyer. Everything he does is perfectly fine with Philippines' laws.
If you heard him talk, he's really smart, he knows exactly how hard he can troll and get away with ti.

Best timeline

fucking savage

Certain someone who was vocal about pedophiles during US presidential campaign is whispering things to Dutertes ears.

I will send a letter to him and ask if he can adopt me as his son. He is my dad.

The age of consent in Philippines is 12 years.

>no magazine
>trigger discipline

whoa

What I don't get is why you people who are the most afraid of the government trying to take your rights are so eager to idolize authoritarian strong-men.

This guys daughter has a twerk video

>cigarette Hitler

That fuhrer ain't right

You have to practice TD, especially if you're rumored to have taken part in gunning down drug dealers with your private death squad, while being mayor.

Trump plays by the laws, he is a stickler for human rights and decency, funny as some liberals believe. Duterte over steps the law and subverts it. Yeah, it's for a "good" purpose but too many times, these types of people never relinquish power once they obtain it. So it's become a common reaction to try and protest these types of leaders before things get out of hand.

Duterte is like Irma it COULD in theory have passed Florida, or it COULD have hit it hard, either way, you prepare for the worst and hope for the best, capiche?

Kek, I see what you did there.

if you watch that vid expect to be sprinkled with meth by his death squads before shooting you with a .38.

This is why I don't universally like Duterte.

>Sell drugs
>Get shot
>Use drugs
>Get shot
>Have a gf or bf, or son that's into drugs
>Get shot

All without a trial. Should have just made it so that convicted criminals face capital punishment, too much chaos, not enough control and justice.

Here in the PH, we all know each other so we know who's the one dealing or using. That's why there was a recent outrage where a teen was shot by police--whole community claims he's not involved with drugs.

Besides, it's not really "chaotic" here, as you can see, I can shitpost in peace.

I thought he was a pro gay leftist who went nuts. Now he just may mays. Is he brown and a shitty catholic? Yes. Protecting children. Or humans. How disgusting. Reptilian confirmed. Are you straight or a pedo who coined the term "noice" to describe yourself? He's not paying attention. I guess being possessed will do that to you

Also he's addicted to opioids

Questions like that can get you killed , balls of steel

>these types of people never relinquish power
Why should they? What's inherently wrong with holding power for life? The only problems I can think of arise when you start to use the power against the people who entrusted you with it in the first place.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A CHAD VS VIRGIN DUTERTE VERSION

Trump is a good goy

Rule number one:
All guns are loaded.

oh come on

Sauce

>Wah!...Why can't WE have a mass murdering tyrant too?

Grow the fuck up, edgelord!

Duterte is the man I hope someday we can read articles like this here

>Filipinos are largely supportive of the crackdown as a solution to tackling rampant crime, which Duterte says stems from drug addiction.

>Duterte reiterated there will be no let up in the campaign, which he said was targeted at organised criminals trafficking drugs and not at “teenagers without a sin.”

>The firebrand leader, who is also fighting communist rebels following a breakdown in peace talks with the government, said he remained open to resuming negotiations to end nearly five decades of that conflict.

wish trump was more like dirty duterte

Trump needs to take Duterte lessons.

That is already the truth, which is why the media won't report it.
Most Filipinos still support him and the crackdown against drugs.
Like 70-80%. It was 90% support before.
All reports you see now about "support waning" is about that 20-30% who no longer support him.
Technically true, but not really telling or significant.

>Trump plays by the laws

How is that working out? It isn't. Illegal aliens have more rights than American citizens, Hillary Clinton is murdering people with impunity, pedophile jews rule our country with an iron fist and SJWs are rioting on behalf of a dead drug dealer as we speak.

>Duterte over steps the law and subverts it

Good for him. Good for the Philippines. Philippines was turning into another Mexico. Duterte stopped it when no one else would. That's what draining the swamp really looks like.

If Trump passes amnesty, then America should give Duterte amnesty. Make him our next president and replace Trump.

...........................Based. Unironically based.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Even then, a benevolent dictator is not eternal, someone will replace him sooner or later and there's no guarantee at all that he will be as good as the last one.
No person or group of people should have absolute power over anything important. Always checks and balances from different groups as big as practical.

Is he the only person in the world left to fight against globalism?

Even assuming that the charismatic dictator remains a great and good philosopher king throughout his lifetime reign, charismatic dictatorships last as long as the charismatic dictator at maximum. The successor tends to be worse because he is either child of the dear leader with little else in actual skill and statesmanship e.g. Kim Jong Il, or another party bureaucrat who coopts the predecessor's perhaps justly gained power and goes off the rails, e.g. Stalin.
Note, I'm not saying that Kim Il Sung or Lenin were good, I'm just saying that their successors were far worse.
Thought experiment; Saddam did a great job of keeping a lid on the shit-storm in a sand pit that was Iraq; what would have happened once one of his sons succeeded him? Hint; they were both pretty fucked up. This doubtless played into the poorly thought out equation that spat out the answer of deposing Saddam.

Because flips are generally based as fuck, while Americans are cattle raised on ZOGchow and advertising.

How is it over there now that Duterte's in power?

this guy is the shit. I wonder how he'd fight all the corruption in our government.