Russia could singlehandedly-destroy USA in 10 minutes

> Russia could singlehandedly-destroy USA in 10 minutes
bye bye americans. Putin will do it. HAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10 minutes is too long.

You silly niggers are irrelevant. You're not doing anything Ivan.

Drunk russian posters in saturday night. Lol

>Golden shower hour when??
Nah he is waiting until the whole world realizes what a dangerous mess the US actually is and when his divide and conquer tactics reach peak he will release the pee pee tape.

> niggers
nice projection anglo-shit. You have same nigger blood as americans. But now YOU ARE AMERICAN COLONY))))))

NO PLEASE NUKE ISRAEL!

Maybe you should. We're headed for Children of Men anyways. Take Eurabia with us too.

It would be relevant if they couldn't in turn destroy (the populated portion of) Russia in 10 minutes themselves.

Putin don't got the balls. You need another Stalin or Kruschev.

How so? Trump is our pussy

>Russia could singlehandedly-destroy their own villas, yachts, families etc.

Yup. How likely is it that Putin would start a war anyways?

M.A.D. .... absolutely MAD!

Lets end the world together senpai

It's not about eradicating a country but it's infrastructure.
It's a game of truth or dare, nobody would know if it wouldn't be possible to pull it off without retaliation by striking first effectively. Nobody seems to want to find out.
I wonder what role satellites and space will play in such a scenario.
I doubt any of both nations don't have secret weapons in space already.
What if somebody detonated an EMP over the US via secret satellite? Will america retaliate with their whole arsenal just based on assumptions?
Against whom?

We can launch faster. Your shithole nation *still* (inconceivably..) has suicidal radar blind spots and we can Trident you to death undetected. Nice try vodakbro. By the way, your troops will be going south. Hook in the jaw is coming. Perhaps to take a spoil? You will die in Megiddo and it will take years to even bury all of the bodies. Read your Bible!
>"Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.”And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” Ezekiel 38:15-16, 22-23

Well, Trump is leaving in three years and we'll be left without pussy.

Russia has to hit hundreds of target all over the US to destroy the US. The US only needs to get one sizeable nuke to Moscow to send the rest of Russia back to the stone age.

The US would never do it because it would hurt the people of Russia more than the Putin kakistocracy.

>leaving in three years
>destroy USA in 10 minutes

and russia will be destoryed also by missles we shoot while that 10 mins is going on. is a reason we never nuked each other. no one wins.

We use nukes when necessary.

Ask "Emperor" Hirohito.

Russia is still trying to clean up the meltdown in Chernobyl. Most of their MayDay Parade missiles are empty tubes. 99% of the former USSR is in NATO.

Why do you think we made Trump president?

>Russia
>Chernobyl

Oh lawdy, American intellectuals!

>look at space
>see which secret satellite is missing after the EMP
>retaliate against the country that launched it
Or more likely just do nothing because EMP is not a reason good enough to destroy the world.

NO ONE HAS WEAPONS IN SPACE BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

THIS IS A MCCAIN THREAD.

You guys hacked hillaries emails so we have to start a nuclear war cause women are disenfranchized.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ