Twitch Streamer Robbed LIVE While Streaming

This dude got his phone stolen while livestreaming on twitch and guess what it was by a black guy, what are the oddddddds?
youtube.com/watch?v=6LJRtS_GILg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM
youtube.com/watch?v=NX9wHZSRTl0
youtube.com/watch?v=tMa-lwxXWjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pulling out your cell phone while around niggly bears

sigh lol

oh well done genius, you managed to film yourself committing crime. they just can't help themselves. it's instinctive. he saw the phone. he HAD to take it. it's like when something runs from a lion and triggers it's hunting reflex.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

>relaxed around blacks
mistakes were made

Perhaps it was stolen due to necessity. Context is important

almost got my phone jacked by a nog in Philly last night. Luckily I reacted in time so I just yelled at him and called him a faggot, kek.

>he relaxed

It's purely opportunistic and impulsive. Blacks have a less extensive frontal lobe, which governs restraint and critical thinking.

Makes me confused why everyone always preaches this blacklivesmatter shit

youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM
heres another one

Yeah I remember that happening lol

this
>year of our lord 2017
>all the available knowledge of the world in your palm
>relaxing next to a fully grown negroid specimen

it's like you chose to be dumb

that poor yout probably needed it to buy school books such as and the like

Nigger being niggers I'm shocked

this happened to some asian in NY when Pokemon Go was big, nigga fucking knockout-gamed'd him

>twitch streamers phone stolen first time streaming
Oh boy nothing suspect here, certainly could not have been staged what so ever

I'm aware, these kids are stupid for doing this, and people wonder why blacks get criticized so much.

I would love to rig a mock cellphone that could deliver an electric shock like a taser. Walk around a bunch of nigs with my mock phone out just waiting for one of them to grab it and run, and when he does, remotely activate my buzz phone and what him scream in pain.

Niggers are obsessed with communication devices despite speaking ebonics.

It's not stealing. It's surviving

some guys did that with a bike and filmed it, it's on youtube
not surprising anyone, all the people who tried to steal it were niggers

you know what? I might just start a kickstarter. who would fund my Bait Phone?

really? a bike that delivers an electric shock? I hope it was delivered via the seat

Yeah, there's a ton of videos like that youtube.com/watch?v=NX9wHZSRTl0

Looks like he relaxed.. pricepaid

It is price we pay for living with DIEversity goy.

kek that chinky got enriched

True

rationalizing thievery, fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=tMa-lwxXWjY

>out poking around thrift stores
>in shit part of town
>goodwill parking lot
>nigger on bike asks if he can make a quick call on my cell
>say I don't have a cell
>he gives me this look like I'm bullshitting him

Really? You're a nigger on a bike in a shit part of town. I'm just going to whip out a $$$ item and hand it over to you? I'm just fucking stupid?
I guess his act must work on people who relax around blacks.

>white liberal trying to find acceptance among black people by fist bumping them and making negro noices
>gets robbed
noice

lel I remember that

also do the black guy have a fucking go-pro on his head? he was literally playing and streaming PokemonGo too but just misunderstood the premise

will you at least put some effort into your baiting?

Yeah LOL Idk why he had a fucking go-pro on his head

He likes to film his knockouts and robberies?

Not the first, not the last.
Most streamers are retards so sure, "street smart" people are going to toy with them.

He probably had no idea it was a livestream. He probably thought he was taking a selfie or video he could've deleted after. Or maybe he didn't think at all, lots of blacks film theirselves committing crimes and post it on FB.

This is literally right out in the open lol

I can just hear that nig thinkin "Gibs me dat!"

More than likely lmao

Why do retarded faggots still relax around niggers in 2017, we've been telling you dumb faggots not to do this for years and years

under-rated

Blacks like this really make the black people look bad. Honestly not all blacks are bad. I've saw some really decent blacks in my life.

That meme is a mindfuck lul.

naaxlt fallacy

Sorry, but twitch streamers are an even lower form of life than niggers. Twitch is a cancerous company and anybody who uses it should die in a fire.

fuck off cuck

AROUND BLACKS

The worst of it is the titt streamers. Cuck boyfriends let their girl show themselves off for money.

Thats an insult to bears