This shouldnt be happening

Why the fuck am I enjoying this piece of moeshit?
Also, Bakuon thred

If you like it so much you wouldn't be calling it moeshit

>moeshit
Hello Sup Forums

>moeshit
Fuck off.

>moeshit

Lurk more before posting on Sup Forums.

But moeshit came from Sup Forums.

Why the fuck am I enjoying this piece of moeshit ?

Why is Sup Forums trying to deny that this show is moeshit?

It's a show about teenage girls riding sybian machines on wheels.
What's not to like about it?

Why the fuck am I enjoying this piece of moe shit?

>Sup Forums
We reject the word moeshit.
Lurk more.

Literally the only show I haven't dropped this season.

If you have any taste at all, Bakuon is the only currently airing show you should be wasting your time on.

>Lurk moar
It's moeshit.
It is, and it always has been.

I'd agree, if it weren't for all the other shows I'm enjoying.

Rin a best

Who is "we"?

If you can't understand the point that people are making, then you need to lurk more.

It's the Rin. No one can stop watching her.

Your point is both dumb and moot.

Moeshit is a stupid, meaningless word. Anyone who knows what the word moe means understands that a word like moeshit makes no god damn sense. Anyone who doesn't know what moe means needs to shut their mouth and lurk for a couple more years. Like you. Fuck off.

You know what, I don't have a license, I don't have an interest in bikes and I live in the center of a big city two minutes away from the nearest subway station

But by god, if the day every comes where I want to feel the freedom of the road, it's going to be a Suzuki and nothing else!

And despite its dumbness, you still failed to understand.

You're saying some very, very interesting things user.

Your post is very fascinating. For reasons that I'm sure have totally alluded you.

Fuck off.

Remember when Sup Forums was all about moe?

>allude
Wait, fuck.

I meant elude.

We should stop attacking ourselves (you know those faggots who try to create wars between Gochiusa and NNB for example) and join our chikara to fight the menace that MANime and Sup Forums are.

We can do it guys.

No, because that was never the case.

If anything, I remember the GAR vs. Moe wars.

It's too moot to even recognize in the first place.

Yeah and that was all in good fun before normalfags came and destroyed Sup Forums.

T O Y A M A N A O
O
Y
A
M
A

N
A
O

That same text analysis that determined Sup Forums to be a happy little girl in that image later detected an angry adult.
The change is real.

Hiro's a newfag.

Why should I take anything he says seriously?

this

>Macross Delta
>Hero Academia
>iron habaneros
fix your taste

>check the Suzuki catalog for my country
>shit-looking delivery-like bikes
Honda or Yamaha here Even tho Rin a best

Blame /Code Geass/.

You would have recognized what people were trying to say if you'd but lurk the board.

No neet could possibly lurk enough to keep up with your autism, user.

Scariest part of this picture is that google image search understands what show these characters are from and doesn't return K-ON

Excuses.

Explanations.

Your points are pointless.

Google probably saves metadata from scraping the page images are in, user.

You fail to recognize popular opinions of Sup Forums when they pop up. That is all. You can try to push it on my personal autism and claim that it was all me samefagging, but then you are delusional, and also out of touch with the board. I recommend lurking more.

And you're too wrapped up in Sup Forums's popular opinion to recognize when it is either dumb or autistic.

>moeshit
Kill yourself, Sup Forumsermin.

Sure, try to move the goalposts.
You still need to lurk more.

Can some /o/ fellow explain this? Is it some kind of thing against Ducatis or is just the author being proud of glorious nippon?

Hi.

Haven't watch animeand been on Sup Forums for 3 weeks. Did the board got better or is Troid and the normalfags shitposters brigade still at it?

The goalposts are where they have always been.

It doesn't matter if you score to begin with if the points are pointless.

Stop bumping this piece of shit thread.

Go here

From what I have gathered, Ducatti's are somewhat notorious for breaking down.
I'm not really into the whole MC-thing, I just own a Suzuki and that's basically it, so take whatever I just said with a grain of salt.

If they are anything like Fiat...

This is all you're doing. Rejecting everything you've failed to understand as "pointless" because if it weren't pointless then you'd have to acknowledge that you made a mistake. The thing is, you did make a mistake even if it WERE pointless by not understanding what was going on.
And it isn't pointless. Just lurk more and you'll see why moeshit is a useless word.

>Missing the point of how pointless these points are
Geez louise

Yeah, keep sticking your fingers into your ears and pretending that you never did anything retarded.

Bakuon Thread started with Rin pic > One started with Retard pic.

I'm not the one getting triggered over words that have been here since before you knew this place existed.

You're just the one who didn't lurk enough to understand that this board isn't the same as it was 2010.

Yeah, now we have normalfags like you around.

Oh I was around back then too.
But that isn't the point. If you can't see that the posting style has changed, then you really need to lurk more.

Caring about popular opinion on Sup Forums is as stupid now as it was then. And I'm not going to start now on account of some dumb faggot who's trying to police the board.

>Caring about popular opinion
You are not supposed to care about it. You are supposed to recognize it.
What you're doing is as silly as an American waking up right now and wondering what AMAG is all about.

>AMAG
*MAGA

read the manga instead a lot better

only dyrl and plus are good
okay adaption but read manga instead
decent at best

I like how Bakuon threads 404 and then get remade fairly quickly.

>You're supposed to recognize it
What does that even mean? How is this any different than being complicit?

I'm not going to endorse your autism. Quit asking me to.

We call them 24/7 circlejerking generals.

Some other boards tend to refer them as BTB threads as well but it isn't a term that caught on on Sup Forums.

That fucking retarded director ruined the race.

>What does that even mean?
It means not misinterpreting it as something else entirely.
It means understanding that when several people quote the word "moeshit" from a post, then they aren't objecting with your considering the anime shit, but with using the classification moeshit at all.
This happens all the fucking time. Either you have a learning disorder or you don't lurk enough.
Are you mentally handicapped?

Still had the best outcome.

I don't care whether neo Sup Forums likes the word "moeshit" or not.

How many more times do I need to say this before you understand that I'm not going to endorse your autism?

>I don't care whether neo Sup Forums likes the word "moeshit" or not.
And that is not the point.
The fact that you still can't understand makes me lean towards assuming you are literally retarded.

This has nothing to do with endorsement or agreeing or anything of the sort.
It's just about lurking enough so you have an idea about what's going on in Sup Forums.

I'm going to buy a Suzuki toaster.

>the anime surpassed the translations already
I can only imagine the horror.

I'm not going to stop using the word "moeshit" on your behalf.

Quit asking.

This. Onsa sucks at riding bikes, Hane is still a beginner, Raimu shouldn't win on the scooter just because of senpai status.

>Quit asking.
But I'm not asking you to.
That settles it. You really are retarded.

>Telling someone to lurk from now on will help them recognize that posting in 2010 was different
user if you can't see why your post is stupid then you really need to lurk more.

>Raimu shouldn't win on the scooter just because of senpai status.

I love Rin too but in Raimu's defense she was handicapped because everyone knows she does extraordinary well on fast bikes. The race would have been over before the other even completed a lap if she had used her green bike.

The user I'm talking to used reaction images from 07 and 09. I assumed he knew what posting back then was like.
So he needs experience with new Sup Forums to compare it to that.

Oh I meant how the scooter was giving its all when Raimu opened her visor to it.

But Onsa is a decent rider and had a more powerful bike and Raimu-senpai is fucking Raimu-senpai even if she was forced to use a scooter.

Rin won against all odds solely based on her pure passion for Suzuki.

This

What's so unlikable about your post?

Absolutely perfect.

>that actual orgasm sound Onsa makes when the two-stroke kicks in

Jesus let her win because only a miracle would have let her win.

Jesus would only support a true believer.

I hate it but I love motorcycles so I watch it anyway.

Jesus only saw the future. Rin won on her own, firmly believing in the power of her Katana.

>moeshit
>Lurk more
That's some great advice you may want to look into yourself.

>more powerful bike
GSX400S makes more power stock than a 3MA. It's way heavier though.

That bike chosen to be fairly competitive with the Suzuki given the scenario they're all riding like little girls and piddling around corners though.

>Raimu-senpai is fucking Raimu-senpai even if she was forced to use a scooter.
The only reason Raimu wasn't allowed to win was because the Principal needed to be punished. It would have been a grave injustice if she ended up rich from this.

On the other hand, most people who voted Rin did so not because they think she deserved it, but because they felt bad for her. So those people were rewarded for their kindness, including the teacher. Justice was served, but it was served to those who bet on the race and not the racers themselves.

this is a cute baiku.

The only justice here was that Suzuki won.

Onsa didn't give a shit about the race until later on, Hane was only there to have fun and it was yet another race for Raimu.
Rin wanted it more since the beginning, she fought for it and in the end all her efforts paid off.

Glorified scooter.

>didn't give a shit about the race until later on,
Until she had a chance to win.

>implying scooters have diamond frames and 5 speed transmissions

Monday threads do last a while and end up with500+ posts

>they're all riding like little girls
That part in the manga when their version of the hang-off was slightly wiggling their butt to the side of the baikuh destroyed my sides.