How do we assimilate mestizos?

since they arent going back, what can we do to whitewash mestizos and make them into real americans?

bond on our mutual hatred of niggers

Chubby white girl in the back is lezzing out hardcore thinking about the clones

Fuck assimilation, rivers of blood are the answer.

>you will never take one of the qt clone spics virginities, get married, and settle down

Life is suffering

kill the men and take the woman as wives like they used to to do as aztecs

The three girls to the left of the fat white girl look like triplets. You seriously can't out fuck them. That whole brood is probably from one set of parents.

I'm tired of seeing those ugly Mexican triplets. They need nose jobs.

>ugly

They are ugly.

those bitches faces gives me nightmares

>ugly

An oven to force them all into.

>nose jobs
They should get jobs in Mexico and do actual work.

As i said in another thread, "don't make them bend the knee. It's racist!" became a thing, and now we are slowly realising why it is necessary.

Reservations

Nothing. They like assimilating.

>how do WE assimilate mestizos?

YOU rural and suburban retards won't do anything because you can't do anything other than vote in a retard who thinks like you.

nose job Mexican here
I am significantly better looking now and went from super beta 2/10 to an 8/10 uncut chad.
BuT don't worry, I won't steal your white women. Only your white boi pu$$i.

Enjoy going the way of Yugoslavia. Liberals like to think that because their starbucks barista isn't white they are cultured sophisticates that are one with the world. But secretly, many minorities hate Urban Liberals far more than the conservatives, and for good reason.

What the fuck?!

Jesus Christ there's something unsettling about those three chicks.

nose job? Isn't that inherently telling yourself you are ugly and need scientific procedure to feel good about yourself?

Typical low self esteem spic, nothing to see here

underrated

What's wrong with that

Spic women....

>3 girls look like identical clones

>since they arent going back
>he believes the msm
good goy

arrook same