WOMEN ARE YOUR EQUAL. ACCEPT IT

Since when is it ok to terrorize women? This song may be funny to those with poor taste but, this is just a reflection of all males and a Trump America.

buzzfeed.com/localla/fishy-vagina-film-artist-sings-about-smelly-vagin-33355

youtube.com/watch?v=4TvI2URzahE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1505592842
youtube.com/watch?v=OOZ-qG4pMw4
youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dats sum thicc ass bitch

SEEE PROOF! YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE MAIN ARGUMENT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT SEX!

Women are inferior

Nice try using your adhoms. Please explain how we're inferior to men?

Thanks for reminding me how disgusting sex is

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

they sure are

Why is it disgusting?

>we're
You know the rules here, timestamp with tits or gtfo. Women are inferior on both a physical and mental level, because science, the shit leftists/feminazis hide behind so hard when befitting to an argument. You're meant for breeding and taking care of the home while the breadwinner paved the way for you to have an effortless lifestyle like you wanted. Piss off

The fact that the human body is a skin bag for blood and shit, as well as the release of foul body odor.

1st thing that pic is obviously staged and 2, size doesn't matter. Many women fend themselves from attacks daily.

their asses are way to thick, if you actually like that you're a nigger

manlet detected

Sex is amazing and should be the best part of your life. I haven't had it yet but I look forward to it with the right man.

Fuck off creep! I WOULD NEVER SHARE OR SHOW MY BODY TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU! YOU'RE JUST A WASTE OF SPACE!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A PROUD LATINA AND I HAVE NO SHAME ABOUT MY BODY!

wtf dude I thought in order to work at the police you must meet a certain height requirement

where I live it's 1.75m which is about 5.6 I think, assuming this guy is 2.10 she is fucking 1.6 maximum, what the fuck dude

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE

>WOMEN ARE YOUR EQUAL
Then why can't they beat meat men at any sporting event or physical contest? They need some kind of head start in absolutely everything, including the court system.
If you have to give your opponent some kind of handicap to be competitive, you're clearly inferior.

>using that picture

you lost.

>I have no shame about my body
>won't show it
Then you're a larping fag, shit b8

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

1.75 for women? I doubt that. In Switzerland the average female is probably quite a bit below 1.70 even.

i know every woman is constantly being cat-called and being raped. have you seen the college student statistics?

The older I get, the more amazed I am that there was ever a time I thought women were somehow worth being on a pedestal. Fucking ignorant kids. But, I think it's sort of a right of passage that all men go through. Women seem so magical when your hormones are raging. Then after you've fucked 10-15 or so, the magic wears off, and you see them for what they are. The person behind the tits. And it's just a complete waste of air. We'd all be living in interstellar starships right now if women weren't around to hold men back and distract them.

>We'd all be living in interstellar starships right now if women weren't around to hold men back and distract them.
cringe-tier makebelieve

I am very educated on the his subject, so I will offer my perspective.

A lot of women have the wrong kind of men in their life, which causes a lack of direction. Women cannot direct themselves capably, they need a man to tell them what to do and how to do it.

What I'm talking about is an alpha male, a special kind of alpha male, aka. the "Daddy"

The truth is that in an ideal world, all women would have such a man. It's the way it's meant to be. Now, in our current world you can't make every man the perfect alpha male, but you can at least make an effort to make every woman properly submissive and obedient.

How can that be done, you might ask? To start, by making it so that women are never potty trained, making them rely on men to take care of them in this regard. Secondly, by requiring all women to call their boyfriends "daddy" or "master. Thirdly, by training them to make big poopies and succ cock

>terrorize

Lol. U women are truely scum, with all your lies and pretense.
Also ptw hwy do u TERRRORRIZE the wprld with stenching cunts ?
Why u terrorize the wprld with lies over lies over lies ??!

This is why reghts for women is cancer.

The Fuck does that have to do with my point. WHOEVER SAID I SUPPORTED TRANS SHIT! I AM CHRISTIAN WOMAN!

Because men make us take a headstart they don't want us to start equal. Again Patriarchy.

I'm not some IG Model. I believe my body is only meant for a husband to see.

I find them awsome.
Well, then i must be a nigger.
Sheeeeeeeet

Jesus christ those asses. How did they found out two so similiarly spread out ones?

>virgin mexibean on an Italian spearfishing forum
WEW lad

If you are a christian woman you should submit to your husband and keep your mouth shut on public matters.

Op mad cuz she got a fish taco.

Gtfo roastie fish

Yes many "sex" cases aren't consensual.

Fuck off. Men would nuke eachother if women didn't exist.

Dude how dare you fetishize a real problem. Do you realize how many women die from patriarchy annualy?

WHAT LIES AND PRETENSE?

FUCK YOU RACIST! GO SUCK OFF TRUMP

SERVES YOU RIGHT IM NOT EVEN MARRIED YET! IM FINISHING MY DEGREE BEFORE I EVEN GIVE A GUY A CHANCE WITH ME

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! I HAVE PERFECT HYGIENE AND EVEN IF A GIRL DID WHATS WRONG WITH THAT! SEE YOU MEN R4EFUSE TO SEE US A S HUMAN BEINGS THIS IS CLEARLY PATRIARCHY AT ITS FINEST YOU FUCKIONG SCUM BAG

>post an intentionally sexual pic
>ZOMG SEX OBSESSED MALE!!
retard spotted

Well I'm a fucking redneck, which is pretty much the same thing as a nigger. Sheeiiitt I love thick assess

no it was a test to prove how patriarchal men are

SAUCE

Kys LARPing shill.

Op youre a woman, in other words a mentally massively underevolved subhuman. U will never really understand anything anyway, no matter in how many ways how many men will try to het into your retarded cunt brain.
Communicating with u is futile.

Anyway its funny to watch you subhuman animals react and respond robotically and 100% predictable over and over.

Great live study for all the guys here.

*TELEPORTS INSIDE YOU*

You're gonna have a BAYBEE and it is me!

Congratulations, this is the worst bait I've ever seen in my life.

you keep saying that.
anyways, wheres my sandwich?

>778855
Well at least I got something good out of the thread.

Your comments prove you are too emotional to argue. Logic > emotions. Kek. You prove your inferiority just like every other woman.

Gotta be fake

>spends more than half of their income for cosmetics and dresses
>still thinks men are oppressing them in economic ways

Women

This.

FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!

RAPIST

Wow resorting to adhoms again?

There's nothing wrong with emotional arguments. Patriarchy brainwashed you to not understand emotional intelligence,

UH PAY GAP?

But if emotional argumentd arent logically sound isnt there a conflict that has to be resolved one way or the other there?

Women = subhumans.
Literally.
Cuz more like animals or very little children.
Their braindevelopment intellectually stops at age 3.

No sense to waste words arguing with animals aka woman aka retards.

Jesus Christ this is what peak feminity looks like
Im sweating hard rn, I wish I could die with a huge latin ass stting on my face

My fiance is the smartest woman I've ever met and it's her opinion that women are inferior to men. I'll choose to believe her over some butthurt roastie on a polynesian origami newsgroup I think.

Daily reminder giving women the right to vote was a mistake and has led to the downfall of western civilization.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1505592842

>emotional intelligence

Ahahaha.

It's called being an animal and not having reason, but just the most primitiv unconcious instinctual responses with zero selfawarenes and no self control.
In other words : being exactly an animal.

They look like matchbox bigboots

Why does McGregor look black?

Are Irish even white?

Gib me 2 scoops of dat

So make sure your cooch doesn't stink if you wanna get with a guy, much in the same way it's a guys responsibility to regularly wash his cock and balls.

Look at how emotional you are in all of your posts. You assign merit to emotional arguments with nothing to back it up. I'm going to assume ur b8ing will not include what is responsible for your emotions and just how primitive they really are. Tbqh, I pity you. It must be a torturous existence to be enslaved by your emotions, a prison in your mind of your own making and you don't even remember where you put the emergency exit.

Wow and you're already hinting at sex with me. Maybe you're the one limited intellectually.

I won't even dignify your stupidity with a response.

That's a paradox

You are an animal too. We're all animals.

PERV

>FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!

Your a woman. All that needs to be known. 100% robotic.
Just like one dog behaves just like any other dog fundamentally with no ability to change behavipur fundamentally, let alone any ability to reason. Youre just a woman. A pathetic, dumb, subhuman creature, a dumb animal, extremely low intelligence. Just a pathetic lower creature

Sadly, those are ass implants.

>tfw no easily lift able police gf to make quit so she doesn't get assaulted

you have to go back

Lol seriously? How is that hinting at sex, tone your bait down

If you're serious lol wat, how does taxes and spending being a logic vs emotion argument have anything to do with sex?

This guy has a history of abusing women and the media is giving him attention? You don't find that frightening?

I don't need your fucking pity. At least I'm not a Donald Trump supporter!

Yeah Yeah Yeah all you can do is adhom with no facts or rationale. Typical male.

Did i already mention how hot those asses are ?
Those are real women.
So sad that we have no real women in the west .. :/

It stinks because it took serpent seed in it a long time ago. It's also a flesh wound. At least male assholes close up on themselves at two levels and dont store anything bad that low. And there's truvada. Women have none of this except for pee. They are under the auspices of men for a reason

You obviously we're implying that since we have different perspectives on logic and emotions then we have to "settle it" another way. Any man who wants to "settle it" another way wants to FUCK you. I ain't stupid brah

>eah Yeah Yeah all you can do is adhom with no facts or rationale. Typical male

Hahaha, pathetic. Try to project even harder.

>That's a paradox
Really want your head to spin? She thinks I have the right to beat her in certain circumstances too.

Dude, if your with the good person you'll love her/his smell,odor is has important as look, i love the smell of my gf it makes me feel safe.
Same goes for sex, unless you/she don't shower it doesn't smell bad, far from it.

Also this song is retarded, the breaking down of the precum is what cause a fishy odor, it only happens to whores

h-hot

I'm not clicking that shit hooktube

Uh, I meant either we raise taxes/benefits because your emotions won out (muh poor ppl feelies) vs the hard logic of making the numbers work but potentially abandoning people? Sorry if you got sex out of that.....

If you legitimately aren't baiting I feel bad for you but I'm pretty sure you're just LARPing

You are trying way too hard, faggot.
Just post more thicc booty latinas or gtfo.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT! I HOPE YOU GET ARRESTED AND THE COPS SHOW YOU HOW IT FEELS TO BE POWERLESS

all these stupid feminists think they understand men and that they are exactly the same as them as far as their brain goes
in reality they couldn't be further from knowing how men think and so they always end up just sperg out all his retarded shit like patriarchy and toxic masculinity

Nice pics. I'm stroking my cock right now. Show me more.

by your standards then post a picture of your dick faggot.

She's a great woman.
I've never had to beat her because she's not an emotional retard and is capable of taking ten seconds to think and then correcting her negative behavior.

Suicide is a great choice for you and you should accept it.

> how how how, i dont understand, i dont understand
> im a woman, im dumb as a rock, im so dumb as fuck, that i cannot even understand that im dumb.

This whole thread.

Funny shit. And pathetic as fuck.

What is precum and yes that song is complete garbage.

1st thing, I probably have MORE money than you so you'd have the poor people "feelies". 2nd, I don't know what that word you're calling me is but STOP.

Men are easy to understand. SEX + FOOD = HAPPY

Haha YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE HER CAPTIVE

>50% less upper body muscle mass
>5 iq points lower on average
>scientifically proven to be more emotional (this can affect their reasoning and vulnerability to propaganda for example)

the human race has gone to shit ever since women got voting rights

sweetie posting would be a great way to counter troll this bait
shame I came so late to the party :(

>women are equal
then how come women make 73 cents to the dollar?
*sips tea*

user I don't think you understand how latinas work

YAS QUEEN SLAYYYYY

>WOMEN ARE YOUR EQUAL
Except they aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=OOZ-qG4pMw4
youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0

DONT EVER JOKE ABOUT SUICIDE

Oh wow my intellect is decided by male oriented system

Because of Patriarchy

>What is precum

It's a clear sticky liquid that the male penis produce during sex or when excited, its used to lubricate the penis and vagina.

Giv based gf plz