Why did such a fine woman become a christmas cake?

Why did such a fine woman become a christmas cake?

She smokes and lives like a teen-age shounen otaku shut-in during her off hours. What dude wants to hang with a chick like that?

She's incredibly clingy, drinks, smokes, and talks too much about manly anime.

Her standards might be too high.

I'd work triple-shifts for a woman like that.

>fine

Yes, I fail to see the problem here.

>smoke and drinks
Out of frustration.
>socially awkward
Aren't we all?
Besides the right question is why she does it?
She's a bird with broken wings, trying to love but can't find anyone to love her back.
She can't find that person to make her special, she's depressed.
That's why she's helping those three, so they won't end up like her.

mumble mumble noone got a real taste in women mumble

IROHA OR DEATH

how old is too old?

Maybe 50. But I am not sure.

Lowered Fertility.

Google is being a faggot and not giving me the source

Can you help me out here?

use iqdb and saucenao, you gigantic homo

I'm in your bed, trying to rape you in your sleep.

Fuck off

I already found the monochrome
I just need the sauce for the colored

How come this cake is still single?

Because she's the female equivalent of an aimless 20-something post grad living like an oversized neckbeard teenager with the funds to indulge their chilidish interests

Cmon bitch, get it together

You'll never become bride material for a proper man like this

How is she clingy?

God forbid a lady enjoys texting her friends about stuff

Because she met Hachiman ten years too late and now he's going to get with her younger pre-ruined version.

>le hat maymay.jpg

Smoking and drinking say that something is VERY wrong with a woman

You're half right, a drinking buddy woman would be great.

seriously where do I sign up?

uh...when they go to repeat texts every minute saying "you're there aren't you!" "you're ignoring me aren't you" "you better answer now"......she's off the rails into stalker/clingly/obsessive/controlling

while you are not technically wrong all that sounds very virgin of you user

as an aimless 30 something post grad drawing down 6 figures this sounds pretty good

I want to know how she'll react when she throws open that door without knocking as usual, and she sees this and gets scolded with "sensei, knock!"

Around 15 years older than you is going to be problematic if you're considering anything more than some casual fucking.

When you're 50, she's going to be 65, and when you're 65, she's going to be 80. Something to think about.

Joins in

What aims should she be having? She's a teacher, it's pretty clear she doesn't have much ambition.

What would life as a couple with sensei be like?

casual drinking with friends is fine but smoking is a deal breaker.

I want Sensei to rob me of my virginity while I'm sleeping!

seika is otp, ya'll be trippin

Yukino's feet need some loving attention

Does she hang out with people her own age? Do we ever see her doing that? Or do we just see her paying overattention towards a select group of students?

Lol,jk, 'cause the author wanted it that way, you silly goose.

She has friends her own age, she gets invited to their weddings as they get taken out of life by responsibilities of marriage

A heavy smoker, heavy drinker, violent bitch.
Why do you think?
Also she's basically a stalker.
She's still worlds apart from shit like Yuigahama, though. And universes apart from utter scum like Yukinoshita.

In the 2D world there's no "too old", user. Unless she's drawn like a wrinkly obaa-san, every woman is fuckable.

>Yukinon feet

Nah, I'd rather give my love to Hiratsuka's feet

Rumi's feet, Yukino's feet, Hiratsuka's feet...they're all the same but at different points on the timeline

Breaking news: Humans are social animals and become distressed without company

Still unconvinced

Because it's wish-fulfillment haremshit so she had to be single for the only male on the planet i.e. the MC

is sensei used goods?

more than once, since she complained about boyfriends (plural) that would move in and later disappear stealing shit like all her furniture

Nah, she's virgin.
All those "boyfriends" just stole her furnitures.

the purity of your virgin mind is refreshing, user

Producing children and being married

She seems like she'd make a tender and fun mom anyway

Sounds like circular reasoning to me. Nobody wants her because she has no children and isn't married, and she can't get married and produce children because nobody wants her.

And the reason a person doesn't have any company is because theyre a crappy person and nobody wants to be around tbem.

Is Yui a nice girl? Yukino thinks so.

She does

It's still rather awkward what them all starting families and marrying

Don't kid yourself, user. She's shit-tier, too. Better than the rest, but still shit-tier.

Yeah, right. Read the very first chapter once again.

Just world fallacy

She's at that age when her facebook would be full of friend's babies and wedding photos.

If she had one, that is.

She's been pumped and dumped because her taste in men is horrible, yknow like most women

This shit is so boring. If they're really so much into MC, why don't they just fucking act like they're interested instead of just ignoring/insulting him?
That's why Iroha instantly got so many fans, even though she's basically a slut: the flirting. At least she tries.
And don't even mention the fake delinquent, her fans always use as excuse that the author "left her out of the story" or "totally forgot about her", but they have to admit that her, too, never actually showed something even remotely to personal interest for the MC. The girls are all boring, regarding that. All but Iroha, obviously.

Because she was dumped by the MC when she was in HS.

Just wait, Yui will be a sensei in the timeskip too.

>why don't they just fucking act like they're interested instead of just ignoring/insulting him?
Are you fucking retarded? How can you not see at least Yui's interest in him?

>never actually showed something even remotely to personal interest for the MC.
She does in the LN.

Our mothers included? Because very recently I discovered that my father wasn't my mother's first, or even second or third for what matters. He was, like, her twelfth or something like that. I can't even look at my mother the same way I did before.

I find it funny how a story praised for its "realistic" portrayal of the human condition fails to account for the fact that people are genuinely repulsed by cold or belligerent treatment from potential love interests

Outright rudeness and aloofness drives people away according to science

What show?

Yui is immature

>She does in the LN
I actually read the LN, and I can't remember anything related to that.
>Are you fucking retarded? How can you not see at least Yui's interest in him?
She only showed it to the readers, not to MC. Breaking the fourth wall doesn't count.
She does it in , ANOTHER but that's not canon.

that brings interesting question to mind, if she's even recalling the correct guy. and someday you might find how many men she's been with after you were born

Fucking this. But it seems elevens are fucked-up human beings, since Oregairu isn't really the first time something like this happened, and MCs almost always go for the girl who treated them in the worst kind of way.

I know of way too many cold and belligerent women (with hot bodies and face mind you) that attract men like shit attracts maggots

When it comes to women, they just have to be attractive. They can be cold or warm, nice or mean, humble angels or absolute bitches and they will get men in droves if they are hot regardless.

That being said Hachiman is an abnormal person. He's not an 'everyman', despite all the retarded "8man-in-high-school" crap. He can well have tastes and attractions that are outside the norm and there's nothing wrong with it.

Well user, you got to remind yourself that 8man is pretty much a broken individual. Otherwise, he would never care so fucking much about that shitty club of his, or those sorry excuse of human beings known as clubmates... When you never got anything for your entire life, even the most disgusting shit seems appealing to you.

Yeah keep telling yourself that's why she (and you) are alone

Valid point

Some people think they can't do better, or don't deserve better

how about typing into thread about an anime with that scenario, on an anonymous board? would that be even more pathetic?

I'm not alone

But you're delusional if you don't think bad things don't happen to good people, or that good people aren't deprived of positive emotional and mental contact with other people for whatever reason

It's just how the world is

>When you never got anything for your entire life, even the most disgusting shit seems appealing to you
My best friend was like that, but only regarding women... He ended up marrying an ugly bitch who, just a couple years later, divorced him and fucking ruined his life. My greatest regret from this last decade is that I never openly talked against her before their marriage. He's doing better now, but he's way more fucked-up than what he was before meeting her. 3DPDs ruin lives.

People can't interact without hurting each other in some way

It's odd

Humans will go insane without the very thing which causes them emotional pain

Oh right, she's just alone and desperate because she never got the chance to show people she's good and fun to be around because japan is just so sparsely populated. Makes perfect sense.

oh bitch please, fixing a man's hair is such a dead fucking giveaway she might as well hand you her pussy on a silver platter

even I would've got it

Wot?

I think I missed the reason why yukino is so mad at 8man, is it just because of his methods? sure they always leave him miserable in the end, but everyone comes out winning

>People can't interact without hurting each other in some way
kind of falls flat as a theme in this series to be honest
it's just the usual "teenagers being difficult because they're teenagers" setting that you get all the time, people who like this series arbitrarily write off anything stupid as "it's fine because they're teenagers" when it suits them even
making a couple of the characters extra autistic doesn't really change anything

>Is Yui a nice girl?
No. Why do people think she is one after she has stated she isn't and demonstrated it in ANOTHER and in the main series?

it's a mixture of it being self-destructive and the fact that she's an even bigger autist than 8man is
said autism and personal baggage is also what's supposed to make her desirable, since that's obviously how it works in real life Yui's just as bad, before someone calls me a Yuifag. Loner ending leading to him finding someone better in college would be better for 8man rather than getting stuck with either of these two nutjobs

Because she's cute

Halo effect in action

I always thought she was kind of a bitch from the start

Not him, but that was just a moment of weakness. Then she went back to autism.
Basically, I totally agree with .

There's still Iroha. And Saki. Maybe.

>completely written out of the anime.

No Saki.

Enjoy the OVA the story actually is pretty fun because that's as close as Iroha will ever get

and Saki's playing the long game, having her dull brother marry into 8man's family through Komachi, and putting herself in a position that'll trigger 8man's siscon urges

Reminds me of anytime someone brings up existential themes

>"What's the meaning of life? Do any of our abstract conceptions have any validity aside from personal feelings? Why do we suffer? Where did this world come from?"

lol faggot I remember being 16 too, now shut up and ignore it all. Don't you like this funny may may on my phone?

Everyone is Yukino.

He'll have all three in a harem by the end.

Is there any way this could end in a way that upsets literally everyone?

An outcome where Yukinofags, Yuifags, Irohafags, sidegirlfags, lonerfags, haremfags, etc. are all universally pissed off? Aside from having WW just drop the series and never release vol 12.