Sargoy of Mossad BTFO Sup Forums how will we ever recover senpai. We are over! Fire up twatter #PolIsOverParty

Sargoy of Mossad BTFO Sup Forums how will we ever recover senpai. We are over! Fire up twatter #PolIsOverParty

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/znBbp
vid.me/PZjXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SMiYqbEtU7w
youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y&t=4488s
youtube.com/watch?v=_W_jamQphcs&t=3294s
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=defooing
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
youtube.com/channel/UCB7YwRZBMGsoUHfWMRw2MgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SARGOY OF MOSSAD

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>it's a screenshot of a tweet of some literal who episode

Don't pick on sargoy he will get all his kekistani faggots after us ;)

That is an incredibly dumb comment. It seems to me that some groups of people have interests other people don't have. It is for example an interest of the homosexual community to legalize same sex marriage, as this directly affects them. It is an interest of the black community to uphold affirmative action, as this directly affects them. It is not a white interest, as this law has a negative affect on people of European descent.

Sargon of Akkads recent anti-AltRight crusade is really bothering me, as his arguments against us are really weak and he refuses to debate people like Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor. Maybe it's because he did really bad when he had the debate about white nationalism with Millennial Woes.

Don't listen to Sargoy guys, forget about civic nationalism. We must always focus on the race war and make sure we periodically hold rallies screaming for Jews to not replace us in our hotdog stand jobs. Through that method we can surely convince people to take up white advocacy.

>muh civic nationalism

This fucker is so afraid of inviting Jared Taylor to debate him on race realism that he is now wasting time inviting trannies on to his channel instead

Oh yea? Our interests our dumb? Meth, Heroin, suicide, birthrates racism from the left, institutions and businesses is nothing

Lol this

Mark my words. He's gonna make contrapoints the next blaire white in the (((community)))

He has been grooming sjws to join his (((skeptic community))) for years now. He will take nebody that will push his agenda. Which basically boils down to I'M SJW LITE, GIMME PATREON MONEY, EVERYBODY IS SHIT EXCEPT ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish Sargoy, the gypsy and sauerkraut would shut the fuck up about the alt right and focus on the left.

Pointless splitting the base when they have more in common with a standard alt right member than antifa.

I just want someone between molymeme and the centre. They are making it hard work.

Sargon is a leftist by any definition.

I don't care if people are alt lite. But you can't use scientific studies to rekt sjws and refuse to listen to it when it comes to race

Not in modern definitions. Obviously to us he is but the 'left' these days is so left that the centre is right wing. However i meant on libertarian e.g. classical liberalism. Molymeme is too meme with white power and pseudo science but the keks are now just going full retard in the opposite direction.

>But you can't use scientific studies to rekt sjws and refuse to listen to it when it comes to race
Many such cases. SAD!

Millenial Woes on classical liberal objections to white nationalism.
vid.me/znBbp

The awakening of Karen, a normie that commented on one of Sargon's videos last week on why she realises white nationalism is a necessity in today's world.
vid.me/PZjXQ

>Molymeme
>pseudo science
Source?

I also noticed they will use studies to prove male and female differences but not race differences

Sup Forums BTFO, white interests aren't real!

black and gay interests are as real as white interests.

sometimes our interests do not align, sometimes they do, and sometimes our interests are the removal of one or more group with their own interests.

Not that difficult to wrap your head around.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMiYqbEtU7w

>identity groups don't have interests
>niggers and fags don't have interests that they pursue for their own collective benefit
>even if they did, white people shouldn't do the same thing, they should mentally masturbate over economics and abstractions, that's the serious thing to do

Sargcuck of blackdad can literally get fucked
>Le center left libruhl

He is an irrelivant kekifag. OH NO!! MOSSAD BTFO. See that. See how pointless that was. If you're going to shit post try something different for once, be creative.

Sargoy is a huge cuck.

kek my brother called me a right wing SJW today. It's hard talking to the blue-pilled because they just shut down at information that doesn't jive with them

>marriage
>marriage
>marriage
>marriage
>marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y&t=4488s

That's it, Drumpf of Akkad is finnshed.

>He doesn't know about defooing.

Also any time he has Peter Schiff etc on but that's more money than science.

youtube.com/watch?v=_W_jamQphcs&t=3294s

My theory is that Sargon and all the other sceptics are just one trick ponies who can't argue againt a somewhat nuanced political position, so instead they just try to boil it down to "You're just the right SJW".

>defooing
This?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=defooing

I don't get it?

>and he refuses to debate people like Richard Spencer

Good, that fucking dumbass can't argue for shit.

I don't get it.

I hate blacks, but how is
>black interests
Not a valid term? Every tribe has it's own interests.

Now type molyneux de-fooing into Google.

Why is this tub of lard so stupid? Does he even know what he's saying? Black and gay interests might be stupid, but that doesn't change the fact that there are people who push their agendas. Why can't whites do the same?

>No race or group of people have distinct interests of their own

Bless him. He'll get there eventually.

The torch rally really wasn't meant to convince anyone. It was for fun and imagery. Debates with someone like Jared Taylor are meant to convince and they work very well. We're right and it shows. Everyone that tries to debate against our side ends up losing. I love it. Nothing gives me more confidence and hope than the debates.

That's exactly what they are. They only know how to argue muh SJWs, and immediately associate any "extreme" movement/ideology as muh SJWs. Also they're pretty bluepilled in general.

>Molyneux refers to the family that people are born into as their "family of origin" or "FOO". Molyneux suggests that the family of origin relationships may not necessarily be desirable and in some circumstances may even be detrimental and thus for those individuals having suffered abusive childhood relationships it would be advantageous for them to sever such involuntary relationships as adults, or "deFOO".[25] In this way, he views all adult relationships as being voluntary and discretionary rather than obligatory. According to a 2008 article in The Guardian, both Molyneux and his wife have "deFOOed".

This isn't pseudoscience though.

They prize objectivity above all else, so they think that any controversial opinion or anybody who truly believes in a cause is an extremist and therefore illogical. At least SJWs have principles they're fighting for, even if they're incredibly misguided useful idiots for corporate and political interests. Skeptics wear nihilism as a badge of honor

Then he should debate pic related.

Sargon already said he likes Jared Taylor but doesn't agrees with him, so he probably won't debate him anytime soon.

Truly. We're gaining ground, though. Genetic research and the increasing popularity of ancestry sites will continue to make race realism more palatable.

They just say that "the experts agree that race is a social construct", but that isn't true.
There's no such consensus.
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

yeah thats why he wont debate him
sureeeeeeeeeeee

He did a video on the alt right and said points raised by Taylor and Millennial Woes were sound and logical

But then he does videos on shitposters flooding his twitter feed and jewtube comments. He's intellectually dishonest. Attacking Laci Greene, Anita, or Francesca Ramsey is one thing but he's going after anons who are just in it for the lulz. He's not refuting legitimate points, just trying to rile up shitposters

Blacks and gays have their own intetests which conflict with the interests of America as a whole. Beneath the shallow facade of egalitarian lies, identity politics remain the only politics. This is why direct democracy works best (only) when people are one unified identity.

Honestly, the problem is not "whites vs blacks".
It's "(((elites))) vs commoners".

This stupid racial division is in (((their))) interests.

>And the company director spins the globe
>Looks into on atlas of the world
>A supermarket lifestyle for us all
>A thousand nations under company control
>Coca-Cola got machines in every land

>No-one got the teeth to bite the hand
>Stole their labor, their culture, and their lives
>To create a Coca-Cola paradise
>Swallowing their soft drinks and their lies
>Let's take the blindfold from our eyes

>This stupid racial division is in (((their))) interests.

There's no better way to make all the families within a neighborhood hate each other than forcing them to share one house.

This is one of my big issues, I'm all for that 14 stuff but marching through the streets are literally scaring normies and making them flee to the left because
>Muh ebil Nazi terrorist organization on rise!

he was pretty comfy when goy rogan invited and paid an extra plane ticket for him to stay longer in cali white neighboor

Ah yes, it isn't in my interest to have an equal opportunity to get a job or education based off my actual abilities and qualifications over, say, a transracial pangender demisexual African feminist with a self-diagnosed oppression disability that fits some government mandated quota.

>Sargoy of Mossad

kek'd

it is in everyone's interest that their own tribe is succesful

You have to understand something about people like him and other e-celebs
they don't really have their own opinion.. what they have is based on what is socially acceptable at the time because otherwise, they might lose money.
If we win and gain power, people like him will be the first ones making video's on race realism and the JQ.
E-celeb opinions are like female opinions.
They don't matter.

well said user

btw sargoy got bought by mtv and the juden

>taking kike jewtube nobodies of the alt-kike movement seriously

the 'alt-right' has been subverted by the Jew and they control the narrative, if you label yourself as 'alt-right' you are a shabbo goy

LE BASED LAUGHING ARGUMENT

Oh look a Marxist faggot
How does it feel that when WWI broke out, poor Germans would rather kill poor French than wealthy Germans?

He has a small point. The problem is that those other things he mentioned existed before white identity became even a small thing.

"Black interests" are lower sentencing, decriminalizing drugs, more welfare.
"Gay interests" are gay adoption, gay marriage and hate crime laws.
This is not a hard concept to grasp.

he supports white genocide. i wonder if he would get upset if blacks and jews were genocided. i bet he would, don't you agree?

/thread

this should be the only post in threads like these

I don't care about white people because it includes "people" like slavs.

I think it was his fanbase that drove this Kekistani bullshit and he rolls with it for the keks sometimes but knows its just for shits and giggles.

"Black interests" is only a nonsense phrase in white countries.

It would be perfectly legitimate for blacks to have "black interests" in Africa.

It would be nonsense for whites to advocate for "white interests" in Asian countries.

This Sargon guy is so disgustingly fucking dumb.

The lazy comparison of "haha le white nationalists are literally just SJWs lol! two side of da same coin!" is so goddamn cringeworthy.

SJWs have nothing but appeals to emotion and irrational, hysterical overreactions to support their views.

Any white nationalist such as Jared Taylor, who I'd say epitomizes white nationalism/white identity/race realism -- has perfectly reasonable, logical, civil, statistical-based, fact-based, study-based arguments that I can guarantee this Sargon idiot couldn't refute at all.

Brits are always cucks

dude raises his wifes son, not even a meme, his wifes fucking son.

Sargon is a classic case of Dunning-Kruger

go watch his Joe Rogan podcast, he comes off like a petulant, meandering little brainlet with completely mainstream, safe ideas.

Does Sargoy also say that Native Americans had no such thing as Native American Interests when they were being colonized by whites.

Sargoy is too easy to debunk.

Finns arent even white so it's understandable you dont care about whites

The problem with the internet era is that people that can build a whole sentence will find enough retards that will think he's smart so, by the support of the numbers, he'll therefore is actually smart and relevant.

There's a greek term called oikos, that's similar to home. It basically express the things that are around you that make you feel you belong. Different skin colors look foreign to everybody, straight off the bat, so if you live surrounded by multiculturalism it's hard to feel connected and at home. If you add hundreds of years of history and cultural development, saying white people or any other ethnicity can't have specific interests is textbook retardation.

>groups don't have interests
>it is impossible to identify with a group
>in fact, groups don't even exist

Can this fat fuck just choke to death on some shitty junk food already, please?

MW & Jared Taylor are the best on YouTube. Would have added Murdoch Murdoch before the jew-hammer crippled their content.

They're still making videos
youtube.com/channel/UCB7YwRZBMGsoUHfWMRw2MgA

this desu, as much as I hate how much he jokes about white genocide for "le epic trolling xD" he does have a point about the alt-right's tactics being counterproductive

He judges everything at face value, no context, no reasoning. No wonder he's so popular.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought his Twatter account was suspended

Oh, I know. But the spirit of the old episodes can't express itself desu. He's got to keep it kosher or get the shoah-shaft. JewTube cripples quality of content.

He can either make great vids on another site and reach no normies to redpill, or he can play ball with the kikes but castrate his content in the process. It grieves me senpai.

We will never see pic related \pol\ waifu as panzer tank commander again. Hurts my feels something grievous.

>surely convince people to take up white advocacy.

that's the thing about a race war, leaf. You don't have to convince other people of anything. The idea that you need 'popular' support for something for you can do it/have that thing happen is entirely a jewish construct. It's though coalitions of minorities that jews seize power for themselves. The fertilization of democracy is their creation.

This guy's very being gives me aids

>surely convince people to take up white advocacy.

that's the thing about a race war, leaf. You don't have to convince other people of anything. The idea that you need 'popular' support for something for you can do it/have that thing happen is entirely a jewish construct. It's though coalitions of minorities that jews seize power for themselves. The fetishization and propagation of democracy has been their plan all along.

One of the best merchants.

>group interests don't exist

why do people take this guy seriously

Good luck overtaking an entire country with a small group of individuals through sheer willpower alone when the Jews own all the institutions. If you start chimping out in the streets the police will see you as little more than domestic terrorists.

*vapes*

*tips fedora*

Hitler was voted into power because of widespread support from women, before Nazis were the "winners" of germany. The majority of white women voted for Trump after nearly 2 years of the media guaranteeing his loss and shaming his followers. Women provide stabillity to political movements and make them about the family

Nah, school started back up again. Parents tuck them in earlier now.

One brave man is a majority

ye breddy gud

this
That quadron jumped the shark long ago

>unwilling to sacrifice white interests to btfo other people at the same time

And this is why you faggots will never win.