youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RMCISpqG5Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never supported him but will vote for him again in a heart beat over hillary

Sup Forums has always been a hildawg board.

Trumpists are so brinwashed and delusional :D

What a bunch of faggots :D ...they really thought that a billionaire will make america great again :D hahahah

Lol - the shilling doesn't work fag

What was it that turned Sup Forums against him?
Syrian air strike?
General Shill like behaviour?

>fuck off to r/the_donald
How about just fuck off to the scaffolding

>Sup Forums has always been a hildawg board

obvious shills are obvious

shitty bait too

fuck off shills we dont want none

sage

reminder that if you still believe the holocaust happened, you need to watch these videos

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Amnesty was the last straw

okay little wumpfydrumpfy supporter :)

Reminder that no amount of shilling will change the inevitable. Prison is coming soon.

Bye bye hillary

>muh saudi asslicking
>muh jew asslicking
>muh RENOVATE THAT FENCE
>muh DACA workers are hard working goys ahaha fuck my promises
>muh cant get shit passed in congress
>muh striking sovereign countries
>muh dealing with ((pelosi))
>muh bowing to lefty pressure all the time
>muh too scared to visit England

Hes done some good shit but hes looking pretty pathetic rn tbqh senfam

The syrian airstrike was unbelievable. It had very limited consequences, but it showed Trump doing a complete 180 on one of his key platform point, using precisely the same rhetoric he used to oppose. That day I knew this guy was completely unprincipled.

jesus christ what's wrong with you, people
holocaust happened
just acknowledge it and move on
there is no future for those who still dwell in the past, you know
that's why 'much holocaust' and 88 are bringing right wing down

Get off my pol faggot

Go back to your safe space on r/The_Cuckold

I always assume UK posters are Muslim Paki's until they prove they are human

She was too vocal about hating Israel

Poles are the worst posters on this board.

PTG can get fucking gassed at this point, FRUMPFDF is a useless orange turd.

We meed a /ptbug/
President Trump Betrayed Us General
Would be damn active.

this but unironically

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I care about the politics of other countries.

>be polish
>say something about holocaust
>nazi fag responds

Neat, the shills are acting like they're us. No, you fool, they can stay and learn the truth a little more slowly.

If trump is over for us... Who's next? We going back to Adolf? Because I'm all for that

Americans will fucking always swear blindly that because you disagree with them on the fact that their president actually had them over and is a complete fucking Zionist puppet

that you must be a shill*

It's a good feeling
Why is everyone so obsessed with us. I feel like I could whip out my dick and Finland would start sucking it.

>caring about any politics

Reminder if you are a tea sipping fagggot you need to worry about Jammal and Ahkmed instead of shit posting about a diplomat 100''s of miles away.

Pic related. Op.

Thank God we have someone in office to cater too and virtue signal about how evil white people are and anyone who would remotely want an ethno state like israel.

If you still support Trump it's obvious you're a braindead cult of personality faggot that should fuck off back to thedonald

let's just abolish the state

This. I support a platform, not a man. The two need to be aligned or the man can fuck off.

Don't forget what this man promised.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMCISpqG5Vg

This

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I care about the West's general politics you fat mongrels, everyone from every flag participates in every political discussion and the US being THE most influential country, surely you aren't naive enough to assume you'll just be left alone while you get neoCONNED by yet another shill president.

I make sure to always be on here AND the_donald. I do it as a service to pol so nobody here misses anything. Every time i see something there, i post it here for everyone. Especially if it's about Rick and Morty.

Sup Forums is a trump board. shills get out

I know they're not scientific but every time someone runs a straw poll here Trump still has like a 70% approval. I think most of the fate comes from the same people who have always hated him. They just change their taking points every time he does something.

I don't give a fuck about your country and don't even know who your "leader" is.

Oh, and most of the people who hate him don't have us flags as seen in this thread.

>I think most of the fate comes from the same people who have always hated him.
What's funny is that I'm 99.999999% sure you aren't paid to be here like they are.

It's always funny seeing a reasonable person taking the shill pill. Understanding the existence of the shill is life changing.

It's funny also. My favorite was when they kept forgetting to rename their memes from "shareblue.jpg" to something else. Then their leaders/employers go on discord and actually say "you need to rename the memes retards". And another favorite was when people like OP says stuff like "man... I'm regretting voting for Trump" and they have a UK flag. I could go on and on about the fuckups.