Why should someone go to jail for protecting their family?

Why should someone go to jail for protecting their family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOoAoDoc4QU
atlantablackstar.com/2017/04/25/prosecutors-wishes-judge-sets-25000-bond-teen-shot-cops-thinking-burglars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Police violated the NAP

the illusion of freedom
is why

Because he's black.

There is a solution to all of this. First, you must understand what's really going on.

Well, you see, the truth is that a lot of black men are disgusted by brown colored women and love the pure color of the white woman. Therefore, to solve the issue we have to make white women unappealing to black men. The best way to do this is to introduce the color brown to all white women.

How do we accomplish that, you might ask? It's fairly simple. Women must not be potty trained. Women must be forced to wear diapers. Women must make big poopies in their diapers.

Then, when the black man gets ready to have secks with the white woman, the diaper is revealed and the brown color of the poop will frighten him so terribly and he will go away or have a heart attack.

>Teen
Yeah, he looks just like the 12-year-old refugees.

The golden rule of self defense is that you can do it against anyone provided they're not coppers.

Because people in uniforms shouting codes into radios are saying they're police are burglars

In this case I'm with the black guy. Not because he is black but often police dont announce themselves.

Not an argument.

Anyone can do that.

>protecting their family?
Was the gun legal or illegal?

They shouldn't but isn't this the guy who heard a noise out of his window and just blindly shot through the window? That would illegal in most states even if the person you hit wasn't a cop. You can't just blindly fire in a direction because you hear a noise, could have a shot a child. I don't think he should go to jail though, he should just have to take firearm safety course.

Actually Indiana passed a law where you can legally shoot cops who enter your home without a warrant.

Based on a case where that happened.

If the guy in Op had a warrant hes fucked. Not that i agree with that policy since they come at the crack of dawn and dont wait for a response before knocking down the door.

what is NAP

>he thought they where burglars
>according to him
>according to leftists

Yeah blacks and the leftist press would never lie.

Like claiming the nigger who walked towards and attacked a Trump crowd with a flamethrowever and only stopped when someone outside the crowd fired a warning shot, was actually just defending himself against le evil Nazis attacking his people.

Because he is black.
Same reason a Neo-Nazi is going to jail for 60 years for pepper-spraying Antifa.

No knock raids are insane. Especially if I'm involved in criminal stuff, if people fucking storm my house I'm going to think they're there to hurt me

exactly because coppers ARE the self defense for people who can't defend themselves or people who just understand violence is best left to professionals to minimize collateral damage.

Everyone should have the legal right to shoot anyone who breaks into their house, cops or otherwise.
If the cops want to come in they need to announce themselves clearly.

Its going to come down if the law has a castle doctrine or similar self defence law, police were uniformed, made there presence known, if the gun was legally owned. If the cops were not uniformed but made there presence known he could say that burglars sometimes impersonate officers.

I am far more likely to believe a black guy about it than I am a bunch of pigs who make a living out of violating peoples rights and lying to fuck people over.

Jewish lawyers and jewish judges will do this to preserve the forced meme of institutional white supremacy.

Kek

Did the cops somehow not loudly announce themselves, as they are bound by law to do? If so, then he was in the right. But I highly doubt it.

yeah nah, the police announced who they were multiple times, the weapon he used was stolen, and there were lots of drugs in the house
Lets do a liberal checklist:
druggies
scum who break the law
scum who hate cops
so yeah, i wonder why the liberal want to protect this guy - they are just like him

thank god this wonderful, WONDERFUL thread has been saved
thank you based janny cuck

if you delete my post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Wtf is wrong with this janitor?

You retarded nigger, you're definitely going to be reported and lose what little 'power' you had.

Kill yourself

I'm pretty sure this guy wasn't breaking the law. The cops were there because his family called them and then he shot them. He's a fucking idiot honestly. His family had called the cops like 4 times in a two day period because of robbery attempts at their house. He though the cops were robbers and shot them because all he saw were flash lights out his window since the cops were doing a sweep of the property looking for burglars.

This kid is probably going to prison

It means you're a newfag and should gtfo.

Nice

umm police are pretty damn good about identifying who they are before entering, during entry, and at contact...and they always have this "done it million times" posture and attitude that impostures simply lack.

What really happened is that he saw it as the perfect opportunity to murder police for street cred then explain it away and not be charged.

I thought the castle doctrine protects you from no knock raids

If a police officer is raiding my house at night and i have no idea it's a police officer im shooting on sight like any sane person

nigger

Hex says jail all niggers

he's lucky, there was a guy here who heard some noises in his house, 2 A.M., grabbed his gun, went into hallway, and 2 cops shot him dead. The cops were there looking for his son. No charges filed.

This, and checked.
People have the right to defend themselves against a percieved threat. And cops busting through the door unannounced are definitely a threat.

But I said 'people'. Niggers aren't people, and their rights don't exist. Any excuse to put another one in prison, or put them to death must be seized upon.

?

moderator subversion has been going on for a long time, it's how Sup Forums went to shit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc. Sup Forums is popular only because it's one of the last relatively free boards. It's not a containment board, it's a refugee camp.

Non Agreession Principle.
Basically a core part of libertarian/ancap philosophy.

they rarely do

This /thread

They weren't even entering . He shot them through a window as they walked by with flash lights.

This

why is mod having a bad day? Source?

I hope he doesn't go to jail, I'm no fan of Niggers but Defending yourself is never wrong

It's too obvious. Mod is either trolling or is personally offended because he's black

>And cops busting through the door unannounced are definitely a threat.

Source on cops bursting through the door. do any of you actually look up these stories before spouting off at the mouth?

It must be a janitor because I am still posting after 4 of my posts were deleted
Check'd

> Police serve a no knock warrant in the middle of the night.
> Roll out of bed, hear smoke alarms going off, or your door being broken down and grab your gun in the dresser.
> Shoot at the voices and shadows coming into your room.
> Finally realize they are police.
> Drop gun. Put hands up. Arrested.

> Nobody hurt.
> 20 years in jail for shooting at cops.

PRAISE KEK!

Blacks confirmed 2nd class citizens.

Because he shot a police officer? Still, he was protecting his family and property so some leniency should be given in this case.

I'm with blacky on this one. If a man is not secure in his home and property, where the hell can he be?

Screencap me fags

>Police serve a no knock warrant in the middle of the night.

Source?

>cops "accidently" kill innocent people all the time
>no worries, accidents happen y'know, part and parcel

>man accidently shoots cops, no one dies
>UNACCEPTABLE, HORRIBLE, COP KILLER, LIFE IN PRISON, DEATH PENALTY, REEEE

Check'd
Only sept can nullify this statement

Case closed

Wow... janitor even deleted my post in a completely other thread that referenced 777777

Is it a script?

There's a video of burglars in fake FBI jackets doing just that while trying to break into a home.
They got shot at and ran

I find it funny how the liberals scream and cry over guns but then when something like this happens, they are all for it... well. For a short while anyways.

Fucking left wing retards.

oh its not a script my friend, its just your garden variety retard who is by now extremely asspain'd he can't perma ban us all

NEver gonna happen. I'll always love white women and their curves so fuck off

If the cops were out to kill innocent people all the time, why didn't they smoke this big nig? It would have been 'justified'

They're all for guns as long as white people don't have them

good link op

youtube.com/watch?v=rOoAoDoc4QU

atlantablackstar.com/2017/04/25/prosecutors-wishes-judge-sets-25000-bond-teen-shot-cops-thinking-burglars/

sounds to me like he was in the right.

I love my state desu

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

If you actually read the story you'd know they didn't enter his home you fucking idiot

He was right, if someone breaks into your jouse you have every right to shoot them.

The police had zero reason to even be on his property. He owns it for a reason and they didn't even bother to identify themselves before hand. This man was in the right.

>some leniency
like 100% leniency, there's unfortunately quite a few cases where blacks aren't permitted self-defense even in totally transparent circumstances. There was a case in the state of Georgia where a dude and his wife was getting harassed by some drunks and he went to get his gun, then retrieve his wife, whereupon they literally started punching the black guy.

I don't like blacks, I don't want to live around blacks, I don't want anything to do with them, but for fuck's sake they have a right to defend themselves and their loved ones.

Source on them breaking into his house...?

> leftists actually believe this

They usually break down a door and then walk in screaming "POLICE DON"T FUCKING MOVE!"

Didn't this also happen to a white who even killed a cop, but it was overturned?

>"accidentally"

yeah, no.

If police broke into the home unannouced a jury should find him not guilty

at best he thought they were trying to rob him, at worst he thought they were trying to rob him cause he's a drug dealer.
no one, literally no one would shoot a cop on purpose. that's suicide.

>The police had zero reason to even be on his property.

His neighbors called about a burglary and he and his family had called the police multiple times in a 2 day period about attempted burglary on their house. They were making sure the burglar wasn't on his property since they had target his family multiple times in the past 2 days.

If you could read you would know that's now what happened.

>If the guy in Op had a warrant hes fucked. Not that i agree with that policy since they come at the crack of dawn and dont wait for a response before knocking down the door.
Lots of people have been found not guilty when cops die in no knock raids. Honestly cops should pretty much never do no knock raids when a standoff would suffice.

Faggot.

Best post.
Ever.

>Actually Indiana passed a law where you can legally shoot cops
Seems like I remember headlines about a case in south florida where undercovers busted into a guys house they thought was a drug dealer, the father thinking it was a home invasion returned fire hitting a cop or two and he got off, it was like 20yrs ago or more.

A whitey killed a cop or some in a texas no-knock raid I believe. No charges.

This wasn't a no knock raid

no link in the first ten posts. so can't tell