youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY&t=166s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GOD SAVE US!
WHO YOU TRYING TO CALL CRACKER???

>The church will save us!
>rubs hands

What the actual fuck?

What Japanese game show is this

>they are literally conspiring to breed whites out of existence and are busy rewriting history and nobody cares

Naked attraction

Did you read that article?

lol
racism is a recent invention nigger. pic related. unless you really think the jews were forcing european women to take up nigger husbands 400 years ago?

>>racism is a recent invention
no. racism is the realization that races are different and by that some are inferior to others. When you happen to be the best race everything else is inferior. And its not hard to see examples of that literally everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=46hqzdn5VYc

This is what happens when you hand over your media to the kikes

so tolerant.

Why not show the tv audience the consummation as well? Show them whacking it as part of their intro and her rubbing her clit, transferring it to a scent stick and letting them have a sniff and see if it gets then hard ffs FFS

That show's in Germany too and guess who's too blame.

those japanase degenerates

pls exblain

How is degrading women like that allowed on tv?

Also: sauce?

Literally sex objects. Strong independent women for you, this is the new dating

Seriously? they have taken London already

S

Gotta love "MUH modern society"

You would have thought someone one our side would have snapped with all this enraging propaganda.
Good for us, being the adults and everything.

uhm sweetie, it's "not sexual" according to the UK authorities or else it wouldn't be allowed on TV
I really wonder though if that defense would still hold if instead it was closeups of 10yo vaginas interjected with a pedophile discussing which one he likes best. If it's "not sexual" as the UK authorities say, it should be perfectly legal and moral to have a "Young Naked Attraction" show.

we have the same show format here in Germany too btw, it's on RTL2

>tfw wanting to have a loving relationship with a virgin maiden is now considered taboo and degenerate in society

I want to turn back time

I found out about this on /gif/ of all places.

Were you never ridiculed with the virgin taunt? As a kid this was a common occurrence from around 12-16; obviously after that period you become a complete loser.

CLASSIC

>show format here in Germany too btw, it's on RTL2
Wut?
U
T
?!

www.rtl2.de/sendung/naked-attraction-dating-hautnah/inhalt

>literal country hate thread

first your a divide and conquer faggot.
second this shit should go on /bant/

That's satirical you stupid dumb fuck

Yeah no

What goes through the head of a Woman that thinks getting naked on TV is going to land her a good husband? I mean you're getting picked based solely on looks by a guy who came on the show to see naked sluts with the hope of fucking one. Do they honestly think this is the best way to seek out a lifelong partner? Someone you will reproduce with? If it doesn't work out, do they believe other men will accept the fact that they paraded their naked body for the world to see like a bunch of fucking whores?

Friendly reminder that the majority of degenerate shows were created in the Netherlands by RTL.

I remember an old game called Turok Evolution on the PS2, very fun game, used to play through it again and again, usually with cheats. There's a stage where you sneak into the base of the enemy, a hostile race of lizard people. Over the tanoy, one of the lizard race was commanded to go to the feeding grounds to receive some kind of punishment. I figured he was probably going to be killed and eaten, though you never see it in-game.

That's what I always imagine when I see this breeding ground meme

We're reaching levels of Weimar
that shouldn't even be possible!

The fact this is news at all points to how it has been at least partially absent from our culture

>good goyim being herded about

Is this nigger using a Hitler moustache on a harem tv show?

You should have listened.

>Be Eurocuck
>Claim "everything SJW, subversive, and liberal ever made came from the JEW-SA"
>Turn on your television after paying your tax
>See this
>Blame America even though we'd never be able to show this on prime time television

Explain how the USA is at fault here, Eurocucks. I see "all degeneracy in the west originated from the USA" hundreds of times a day on Sup Forums yet we have taken our cues from the British ever since John Locke.

Here is a British cuckold trying to convince Ali to race mix many decades ago: youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY&t=166s

Hitler stache needs to make a comeback.