How do we deal with the centrist problem?

Literally worse than liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMiYqbEtU7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter shitposts should be auto-bannable

But the right believes the left is unknowingly participating as useful idiots in ZOG's plan for "white genocide", as in, being outbred by non-whites and becoming a minority.

Didn't you know this?

>Nazis: let's kill everybody who isn't white
>Antofa: let's kill everybody who isn't communist
>BLM: Lets kill everybody who is white
>Centrist: You're all cancer.

This.

reply with this image and ask him again who is committing genocide against whom?

Centrists get the bullet too.

tfw

>Antifa: let's kill everybody who is white
>BLM: let's kill everybody who is white
>Nazis: let's not
>Centrist: I'm retarded

>Centrists get the bullet too.

Loved that, best chad ever.

centrists are just people too cowardly to pick a side

>Nazis: Leave us alone, gtfo our country
>Antifa: Fuck your coutry lol
>BLM: I hate responsabilities!
>Centrist: I love Daenerys Targaryen!

I never really understood how this is a centrist argument. It is a pro liberty argument. I don't want a fascist ruling my life, I don't want a commie ruling my life. And I sure as hell don't want Jamal ruling my life, look how Sweden turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMiYqbEtU7w

This is accurate.

>Nazis: We must kill non-German's and slowly but surely conquer the world, collect survivors and keep them in camps and kill them off.
>Antifa: DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY, DOWN WITH CAPITALISM OH SHIT QUICK COMRADES RETREAT TO THE SAFE SPACE.
>BLM: Bish, GTFO here whitey, we wuz kangz and shieeet but then you come and take what is rightful a brotha imma kiw you bih fuck outta here
Centrist: I feel nothing and I want to die.

I'm a centrist who was gonna take some time out to play the new Metroid game but it looks like I'm needed here instead.

I guess to sum it all up you're all a bunch of fucking idiots, left and right. The two forces will be the death knell of this entire country because you're both so thick headed you can't get anything done so the sane among us have to suffer your intolerable shit.

The last Nazi and Antifa are in captivity. The USA... Is at peace.

THIS

Nazi (Centrist): It's getting out of hand
ANTIFA: Moms not home till 10, sure I can kick some trashcans!
BLM: AY SHIT LETS LOOT UGA
Centrist (Left leaning): I LOVE REFUGEES

>Literally
kys

Start winning.

/thread

people meme centrists, but they aren't sjws like lefties or alt right

Antifa: let's keep committing white genocide
Nazis: let's not
BLM: Fuck white peepo. Fuck da police
Centrists: these white supremacists(conservatives) are the problem

Nazis: Let's kill all jews.

Antifa: Let's kill all whites.

BLM: Let's kill all cops.

Centrist: I cannot tell these apart.

Nazis: Lets stop importing terrorists and welfare leeches. And I dont want some mentally ill 'trans-age' 52 year old man pretending he's a 6 year old girl pissing in the local kindergarteners girls room with ACTUAL six year old girls.

Antifa: How dare you, these refugees need our help, a sexual emergency is not the same as rape cause they don't know any better, and the occasional terror attack will become part and parcel, more people die from cigarettes you RACIST!

BLM: Ayo hol'up nah, deez white bitches be on day knees worshipping my black snayk MOAN if yknowadimsayun, like da egypshun PHAROW uh'my ancestors, and deez casper lookin' cracka-ass POH-LEESE just be steppin' on a nigga cuz he rich do' and shootin'm for a lil'ounce ovsum marijuana or sumshit mayne I mean cocaine aint even that bad is'jus a plant, we need to RIZEUP MU'NIGS and RAPE a white pig-cops WYFE KNOW'MSAYIN?

They way to solve the problem is for one side to win and the centrist will fall in line like cowards always do. They will dissent in voice only until opposition appeara again and they will start over.

>Nazis: let's kill everybody who is centrist
>Antifa: let's kill everybody who is centerist
>BLM: Lets kill everybody who is centrist
>Centrist: i guess i must submit to the will of the masses. Democracy ftw!

By terrorizing centrists, it removes the ability for people to independentally choose what they believe in. If you don't "pick a side", you're classed as an enemy.
This is further proof of the left not tolerating actual discussion and society is on the brink of a social civil war.
People have forgotten that someone can have independent thought outside of accepting everything from one belief. This is only going to get worse.

this same bullshit is spouted by the liberals who prior were all about overpopulation and there not being enough jobs when the 99% protests were happening and blaming the boomers who were hogging jobs into their 70s because they were too shortsighted to plan for retirement. Now they think losing more jobs to illegals and taking on the burden of refugees who wont be working any job just collecting handouts and living in taxpayer funded govt housing popping out another 9 babies who wont assimilate. Thry wont be funding our retirement they will ensure its underfunded even worse.