Onepunch Man chapter 94-95

Back from vacation, enjoy my version of the two chapters. Sorry for the delay.

I left out page 1 which is an animated page, and it's out everywhere anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEFkiY?manga=onepanman
mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice. Thanks.

Thanks

Where do you put your chapter now that MF is down?

nowhere, some user here made a second mf folder.

done, next up is chapter 95

Here's a bump.

i can see Garou vs suiryuu happening

Did I miss the mob thread or will you do one after this?

>that sadist face

Suiryu is really reminding me of Mizumachi from Eyeshield 21. Not in looks, but in personality (from what we've seen so far, anyway). Anyone else feel the same? It's not completely the same, but I feel a similarity there in how casually condescending the two are (even seeming a bit villainous) while being genuinely laid back and carefree.

He will get rekt fast though

That's a pretty shitty reason to fight

>It's obvious not everyone who excel in battle also choose a life to make use of it
Can I suggest changing this?
>It's obvious not everyone who excels in battle would also choose a life that makes use of it

What I understand is he became strong so that people would stop bothering him. Makes sense I guess.

It's a hobby you idiot!

Wait, this is better
>It's obvious not everyone who excels in battle would also choose a life that makes use of that talent
Since "excels in battle" isn't treated as a noun here, so referencing it with "it" isn't appropriate.

>mfw when Snake trying to be cool again while he's going to piss himself again

is*

and that's it for today, i'll start with mp tomorrow.

ok will fix it.

>which is an animated page
What page?

>I'll teach this guy a lesson who is looking down on a professional hero
I'm not sure what the original Japanese here is, but here are 2 corrections I can offer
>I'll teach this guy who is looking down on a professional hero a lesson
>I'll teach this guy a lesson for looking down on a professional hero
Use your best judgement here, ultimate king. When the subject is being described, it needs to be placed right next to the word/statement describing it.

>He hasn't seen Fubuki's fuBUKIS animated.
It's okay user he'll post them soon.

>by the cheerings of the crowd
Should just be 'cheering' here. Plural of cheering is still just cheering. Like deer.

Oh that one? Thought it was something related to the chapter

No, not that one. Just check the website, since the file is too large to upload here unless you do something about its size.

viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEFkiY?manga=onepanman

Cool. Thanks for taking these suggestions into consideration.

Looking forward to MP100, finally.

How many chapters for MB?

So does Murata post on a schedule or is it just random. Only recently started reading the redrawn manga.

mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM

bi-weelky if he isn't busy somewhere else.

fixed

fixed

Thanks UK!

Kind of bummed that Murata is releasing new content at such a snail's pace, but it probably can't be helped.

fixed.

three.

It's an update every 2 weeks, barring Murata working on something else or him not being satisfied with what he's drawn (in the latter case, the delay may only be a few days).

Thanks

Yoh Asakura from Shaman King says hit

>Every 2 weeks

Since fucking when? It's usually once a month at best. There's been a couple of exceptions but they are extremely rare, especially if Murata gets buttflustered and redraws huge segments like the Sea King stuff or Metal Bat vs Garou.

>It's usually once a month at best.
Your memory is shoddy. Especially when you call them extremely rare.

Are you a fucking dog? Or do you do nothing but wait all day long for a new OPM chapter to show up? Don't you even use a calendar?

Anyone else notice how with this pacing, S2 of OPM will not have a climax? There's so much filler/Murata material that there's no way they'll reach the Garou fight in 12 episodes. So what the fuck will they do at the end? Stop right before they assault the Monster Organization and cockblock the audience?

Speaking of which, I just updated the folder with the new chapter along with the special UK translated last time.

Thanks for the work.

>S2
>King introduction
>Fubuki introduction
Already good. For a climax, i don't know maybe something will happen in the next chapter.

Considering how ridiculous well received the OPM anime was, I wouldn't be too surprised if they ended up going for more than 12 episodes for S2.

it's alway 2 weeks, unless Murata do a full color chapter, draw something for Street fighter or something else, Draw the cover of the next OPM volumes and Extra bonuses etc

>full color chapter
it's been a while. The trend for him now are animated pages.

>60.2 Part B 95
>check chapter list because can't remember shit
>somehow forgot to read Part 7 of chapter 59.3b
>it's 5 new pages or a special chapter
>repeat every month
Maybe I should just wait for the tankobons

Well, volume 11 just got finished recently and will be coming into sale sooooon!

So, uh, if you're waiting for English scans, be prepared to be 2 volumes worth of chapters behind, then.

This kind of move is incredibly slow and innacurate, how Max even thought it was a good idea to use it in combat?

I mean, anyone who fought before can easily dodge it!

maybe you should wait that there is one volume worth chapters in order to read.

Or maybe you shouldn't use shitty online readers as reference.

>Well, volume 11 just got finished recently
who is in the cover? Metal bat?

I use the secret club

He's used to monsters.

Haven't seen it yet, but Murata stated that he finished working on preparations for volume 11 recently.

Not necessarily correct either.

Makes sense. He said he developed the move for use against monsters, after all.

it's coming out the 3rd june so it should be out soon. I expect Metal Bat on the cover + Extra chapter with his little sister.

when will update? He didn't finish the current chapter, he released only 2 pages.

One*

Madhouse would have no other choice but include the extra chapters/Omakes in Season 2.

>Madhouse
>Season 2

Nice.
I was actually waiting for this.

Example of a Nice Smile

The only way for the show to have a climax is when it will have 26 episodes.

Biscuit Olivia says Hi

A reminder the last OVA is coming out next week, centered around the S class heroes.

Any guess who might sing the OVA ending? Metal Bat? Zombie Man?

Make easy filler: make episodes centered around the Fubukis group and flesh off their characters/treat them as they are part of the Main Cast.

all S heroes

>Extra chapter with his little sister.
Didn't we get one already?

This month or next month. We got lucky the last few chapters. That was quite a rush compared to post-MA arc.

Wait. Isn't this the murder mystery episode?

it is.

Thanks, based Kingu

So it's basically foreshadowing the Hero Association's rival organization that's popping up in the ONE webcomic now.

What's the best site to bookmark for OPM?

there is a linki this thread, lurk more

a link in*

or maybe it will trigger the MA arc in the next chapter.

Yeah, pretty much.

>or maybe it will trigger the MA arc in the next chapter.
How so?

The MA arc has already begun. This tournament is happening simultaneously.

But the existence of powerful combatants outside the HA's control (and in opposition to it) is a central idea of ONE's newest arc.

Well, let's be clear. Garou arc envelopes the Monster Association arc envelopes the Super Fight arc. It's a matryoshka story arc.

But yeah, hints of "power fighters existing outside the HA" is just groundwork for future arcs, like the Organization's 2 past appearances or the Monster Association's first mention in the Rumor chapter.

Nice, thank you.