Own business

>own business
>have minimum wage
This kills the capitalism.

There is no reason I have to pay my dishwashers the same as my cooks. There is no reason the FOH should get paid the same either, ESPECIALLY when they get tips on top of that. This whole situation is fucked.
I wish I could pay the cooks $20/hr but I can't because for some reason the kid who comes in 4 hours a day and washes dishes needs to get paid the same and I have labor costs to worry about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mmmm
quite the predicament dere
quite the predicament indeed

This is why the major tech companies support high min wage / UBI scenario. Goal is to fire 90% of workers and replace with tech. Average retarded hacker news reader too dense to grasp the goal of legislated robot sales.

If the pay is the same no matter what, people will always flock to the easiest shit, I mean who would really want to bust their ass doing dangerous/hard work when you could make the same being a janitor or flipping burgers?

What year were minimum wage laws enacted?

Also, OP is a kike

Fuck off kike, minimum wage is some communist kike bullshit

>implying you wouldn't be paying your cooks below minimum wage if it were abolished
who are you trying to fool you Jewish kike shill

OK heeb

>implying I could get anyone to work in my kitchen for less than they're getting paid now.
I told you I want to pay my cooks MORE, it's the dishwashers and FOH I want to pay less. The restaurant will function without them, its the kitchen that deserves the money.

imo labor laws should be different for small business

>I mean who would really want to bust their ass doing dangerous/hard work when you could make the same being a janitor or flipping burgers?
I make almost $40/hour + benefits etc....My job is dangerous....General threats to health include poor air conditions all the way up to being crushed to death. In a "commie" system where everyone would be paid the same, I would do the least amount of work possible to prove a point.

holy shit
>suppliers of labor-reducing capital equipment lobbying / producing propaganda to drive wages up and therefore drive sales

is there evidence of this?

Exactly, the only way they managed to get people to do that shit for no pay was with machine guns at their backs.

>dirty capitalist wants to pay slave wages

8 bucks an hour is already shit. you are the worst

hire robots.. oh wait you're to poor to do that. maybe not run a business instead?

>your dishwasher actually comes to work
>if only you knew how lucky you are

Your job as an employer is provide a wage that workers can live on. For the past few years, you've been providing wages that haven't lived upto that end of the bargain and now the state is forcing your cheap ass to pay your workers a livable wage by increasing the minimum wage. Don't punish your workers for your inability to attract more customers.

>as if unregulated labor is a good thing
If companies didnt have to pay minimum wage, you can bet wages would plummet. They would pay you a fraction of your worth since they can. You cant be against jews and not support minimum wage since you know the Jews will make the most profit out of it

There will always be desperate cunts businesses can prey on that will work for pennies. It's the reason why poo in the loos are taking over a lot of tech entry level jobs, essentially stealing it from white workers who know their worth, and why the entire fucking west coast agricultural system is white farmers hiring mexicans of questionable legal residence in our country. Minimum wage sucks, but it's a necessary suck because so many business owners are worthless kikes that give zero fucks about their community, and simply want to line their pockets as much as possible. One bad apple spoils the barrel, and all that. Advocate for very harsh laws against this kikery, and I think you could then have a legitimate push for abolishing min wage.

>tfw capitalism was created by Judaizing Protestants
>tfw communism was created by Jews
phew

youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

>Your job as an employer is provide a wage that workers can live on.
This is wrong. His job is to maintain his business.

Taxes kill your business not minimum wage. They overtax you and pocket the money. And then get you to blame your workers. Until you're left with no help because you can't afford to pay anyone anymore and you're sunk and default on your bank loans. Bank loans and real estate are also fleecing you. Aim your frustration in the right direction.

As that kike wolf faggot on youtube said is that it's a tradgedy of the commons problem.

Businesses want to pay wagecucks as low as possible to 'maintain' their (((Business))..

But if everyone in the community is doing this, the consumers (which are also the workers) don't have enough income to keep buying products. So the (((business))) (((owner))) ends up losing, and the economy crashes.

Here's the problem with this system:
Imagine we have a self-contained universe with only 1 company, and a bunch of employees. In this situation the wages the company pays to it's employees MUST be enough such that the employees can purchase back the products they produced. There can be no profit, because if there was profit in this situation.

(Because if I pay my workers $100, then I can only expect $100 for my products.. which I have to pay to my workers).

Given that, in real world scenario where MUST the profit come from? Ultimately from other companies.

Every business owner has the following mentality.

>>I'm going to pay my workers as LOW as possible, but increase my prices as HIGH as possible.
>>Then who's going to buy your product
>>Employees from the OTHER company that pays it's workers HIGH enough amounts to afford my products.

It is a tragedy of the commons and the consumer IS the commons. Every business wants to pay nothing, but charge lots. What they don't realise is the system on the whole isn't sustainable. On the whole they MUST pay the same amount as they charge for the products, else they are just 'stealing' from another part of the system hoping it doesn't eventually catch up with them. But it will.

And it did.

That's why they employ chinese people to make Iphones that they themselves can never afford. But this is another attempt at 'shifting' the problem hoping it will never catch up with them. In the end it will. Capitalism can only ever be a temporary state.

Pay front of house and dishwashers minimum wage, pay the chef above minimum wage.
Problem solved you dense motherfucker.

The Non-tech jobs in america are at such a state where minimum-wage = recommended wage / Maximum wage.