Trump cucks out

shut up goyim and let Shlomo, Jose and Tyrone tell you what you can and cannot think.

>Resolution
That doesn't do anything

we aren't white supremacists and why haven't they passed one for islam or antifa?

>iOS

>1242x2208

I can't believe our congress is so fucking useless that they wasted their time on this. I makes me mad as fuck . then for trump to just sign it like it's a normal thing. god damn he's been fucking up lately

post the meanest white supremacists you can think of

STFU goyim

Lmao like kikebart is any better. Miller went out of his way to denounce white nationalists

Empty words. Who the fuck cares. Charlottesville was the world's most obvious honeypot anyways and half of you dumfucks still think it was a good idea to LARP in public with swastikas.

yes goyim, don't congregrate in groups of more than two.

Because increasing anti white sentiments and getting both confederate statues and white nationalist websites shut down in the span of less than a week will make your precious HUWHITE ETHNO STATE happen. Totally doesn't further the deep state's goals or anything! We need another /mlpol/ to get rid of TRShills and Stormcucks.

I don't even care if trump denounces white nationalists. he already fucking did that weeks ago. but the fact that congress wasted it's time to pass a bill asking for the president to denounce them again is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Trump should have had a press conference to call the congress out on this fact and just tell them to fucking do something. then at the end say oh yeah and i denounce white nationalists.

This guy gets 60 years-to-life, the entire white nationalist movement gets slimed, Trump gets BTFO for equating sides, signs resolution like a little bitch.
Fucking flawless liberal victory.

Congress is full of pedos so who cares what they denounce? Probably wanted to pass it quickly so they could eat their rabbi's asshole again.

Will Trump allow a nativity scene on the WH laen this year where every year a menorah put up by a Jewish Supremacy org, Chabad, is up by itself.... even though the courtshave said you cant even have a *christmas tree* by itself?

Haha .. jokes on you.. you just voted the old fart for the WH. He doesn't do anything either.

>be leftist
>turn America into Brazil 2,0 shithole
>"Haha, yes, we defeted racism!"
>gets robbed and murdered by mestizo nationalists

>What are guns?

I hope you try so you can die ASAP

That's right, you fucking stormfag snowlflakes, this resolution doesn't do shit

Trump is anti-White now. This plus his DACA bullshit makes him unsupportable for any non-cucked white people.

yet he signed it

>Republican House and Senate
>They pass this instead of a bill stopping the Communist mobs in the streets

The US government and media is an anti white hate group

Good. Those larping fags at Charlottesville do nothing but hold the movement back and make it harder to redpill normies.

stop making trump look guilty by association.
the media refused to take obama to task for the BLM nonsense he was directly responsible for, the same media that blames trump for the death of single obsese woman at a white nationalist movement rally, despite the fact he is not and has never been a white nationalist -and she died of a heart attack not being run over.

If you are a white nationalist (which is fucking retarded for states around the equator that white people can't live in without getting skin cancer, just as it is retarded for africans to be healthy without any sunshine in the nordic countries that should genuinely be 90+% white for pure health reasons if nothing else) attack the media complex and don't discredit the president while doing so and put him onto defense.

oh shit he did something good for once.
stop being drama queens after he signs a paper.

well gee golly, guess we better vote for bernie now.

Do you seriously not want Israel to exist?
So muslims can come in and destroy everything in that small plot of land?
So that jews don't have a homeland?

I have no problem with Israel, provided that the jews that have their primary allegiance to it GO TO FUCKING ISRAEL LIKE THEY WERE MEANT TO, rather than practicing in group cronyism and usury in western countries as parasites and double agents who value a foreign country above the one they are a resident in.

Shapiro needs to go Israel, as does Ezra and the Lauren replacement.
Gorilla man needs to just shut up and go away he is annoying and pointless.

Every race should have a homeland that functions as a pseudo ethnostate, for white that should be Europe, Chinese China, Indian India, Africa African for Slavs Russia, for the jews and arabs they can keep the middle east. The USA should not be an ethnostate, it's climate varies too much across different states to view it as an homogenous homeland, whites are not indigenous, and the petrodollar is imposed on every race so the US should be a free market as the founding fathers intended.