/esg/ - Ethnostate General [Part 2] SUBSISTENCE EDITION

/esg/ - Ethnostate General
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR
NEVER SURRENDER
Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man.
Discuss the possibility of said ethnostate here, and how it should be ran. What type of government would we have? What laws should be set in place?
My personal opinion is that all white children of the future must have a home away from the toxic cultures of the other races, and a good work ethic and a set of important skills must be instilled into them. Laziness will not be tolerated, and an exercise regimen is highly encouraged to keep us prepared for any attacks on our peaceful way of life.
>white nationalism and natsoc encouraged
It's all up for discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

definitions.uslegal.com/a/allodial-title/
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/03/20/white-nationalist-spencer’s-ties-southern-cotton-fields-1
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdt6Jj64TVU
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdt6Jj64TVU&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>POTENTIAL LOCATIONS
Maine
Midwest
Eastern Coast (NWF)
>CURRENT PLAN
- Mobilize our people
- Contact groups like NWF
- Donate to the project (building supplies, food, tools, etc)
- Acquire land (countryside/rural)
- Meet up and prepare for settling

What if we get an Allodial title? We could also form a homeowners association and legally deny residence for non whites if we wanted to if we got both of these right?

definitions.uslegal.com/a/allodial-title/

Also, keep away from cities such as Seattle, Portland, and other places.
Niggers congregate here and the cost of living isn't worth it plus it's a welfare haven

BUMP

Information on the Arcadia Plan:

>How is the Arcadia Plan different from other initiatives for creating a white ethnostate?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the Arcadia Plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how some breakaway religious groups develop their own compounds.

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the Little Arcadia contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and North West Front to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. as more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and crowdfund community buildings in order to expand the little Arcadia into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

I'd like to see a white ethnostate, honestly. It would be the pinnacle of irony to see all the weak males who are attracted to this fallacy all in one place.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, The Arcadia plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogenous ethnocommunity.

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every Little Arcadia settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective a Little Arcadia settlements.

>natsoc encouraged
I would honestly say keep natsoc out of this one, there's a whole board for it on 8gag, and we need to start appealing to normies with "white interests", natsoc can come when it is actually able to be implemented -- in an ethnostate.

*farts* hehe oops

I agree, OP hold off on NatSoc until we can implement it with actual support from Normie white nationalists and simple white nationalists from the rest of Sup Forums

land is VERY expensive. this project can't succeed without a TON of money being invested in it. regular white people just don't have the money to up and move into the woods in the pacific northwest, especially not into a survivalist type situation. so in order for this to get off the ground at all, you would need to have several very rich backers to buy land, supplies, and gear. do you? donation just ain't gonna cut it, you're talking about something that would cost millions, easy.

even a SINGLE compound, say, 300 acres or so, would only be able to sustain a few dozen people at most and could easily cost a million dollars or more. plus one compound is not sufficiently defensible in the event of war.

so either y'all have some MAJOR major backers, in which case i need to know who those people are or at least THAT they do exist, or it's all just a LARP.

there wont be any ethnostate because you faggot retards can never agree on where to move

every time you faggots have this thread it's the same shit

>lets go somewhere in Europe
>"lol going to Eurabia"
>le 56% white says "move to the Midwest, America is LE BASED and totally wont infiltrate and shut it down! FUCK YEAH MERICA"

you're all seriously retarded and the majority of you have the brain of a 14 year old, or you are purposeful saboteurs.

reposting my comment from last thread because i'd like a response. i'm interested in this but i need some more information.

> So drinking beer and shitposting is more important to you than saving your race? Got it.

eh, sue me. gf cleaned the kitchen and is cooking dinner while i watch TV. i've got a life here, like most white people worth having in your group. if you want to convince us and get worthwhile people in your group who aren't deadass poor or decadent fags, you'll have to *offer* us something that's better than what we already have.

>So you know all about killing innocent people for your Jewish masters...
killing people is what war is about. come on, you realize you're gonna have to kill a shitload of people to get your ethnostate off the ground, right? even antifa is pathetic but you won't be able to stop them fucking with you unless you actually start shooting them. that's serious business no to be taken lightly, is all im saying.

>So being ex-military you know that the government can't stop a dedicated guerilla fighting force.

yes, that IS true.......IF the guerrillas are well-trained, extremely well equipped, well-organized along military lines, etc. I would be afraid of poorly trained faggots getting in the way and bringing everyone down; i don't want to be on a battle line with some NEET shitlicker who can't hit beyond 30 yards and would probably piss his pants the moment someone fires back.

> >realistically, it would take...probably 1000-2000 highly trained militiamen, each ready to pull the trigger on nonwhite civilians, vigilantes and / or the police.
>Now you're getting it.

yeah, i get it. 100% my question is, do you understand the seriousness of what you're saying? you're planing an actual revolt against the government of the united states. that is not to be taken lightly, because the yankees are totally willing to march up there with troops and put y'all to the bayonet.

>inb4

We'll have to stick with the NWF since they're already established. We can expand the borders past Cascadia later.
Literally no other way to do this.

>Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every Little Arcadia settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

this all costs serious bucks, man. where are you going to get the cash for this? i'm talking about, to build what you're describing could easily cost 20- 30 million dollars minimum, if not 50 or 100 million. where is that money coming from? some richfag who wants to play seperatist general? how do i know i can trust whoever is funding this?

We do need a white ethnostate in the world because every other race in the world has one except the white man because of the leftists. I may only be 3/4 white and 1/4 Asian but I would still fight and die for the white man even if that meant never being able to enter the ethnostate.

also what kind of timeline do you envision to build all this up? even with massive funding available, it would easily take 2-4 years if not more. if you're depending on donations it could take a decade or more and half your population would be in trailers with no electricity. local power generation is not simple or cheap!

Trust me, we know this will require a lot of fucking money. In reality, its not as hard as you think it is. People like Richard spencer get millions in federal funding for their farms from the gubment [1]. We can do the same if we have just enough money to get a small farm started. Learning investment, business, and finance are also very encouraged here. If we can get enough backers and groups start to get formed money will come in. We all have our own lives but we're making sacrifices now so our children won't have to.

B&F books like the ones below should be added to an extra info paste for these threads.
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

>roleplay general /rpg/
roleplay general /rpg/

grow the fuck up, none of you are going to do shit, none of you have the resources. most of you can barely turn your homework in on time or make the rent. you're all retards with zero political power and zero political influence. you have zero institutional power and control zero of the major fortune 500 companies and zero of the major financial institutions.

kill yourselves.

Community building over time, moving outside jobs into the settlement, subsistence farming.

It will cost about $20 million, but it can be done over time. Doesn't have to be a richfag, just someone willing to work on building their own stuff.

>3/4 white
>75% white
Welcome to the ethnostate, brother.

Each family will be responsible for their own garden, homeschooling, and maintenance of their property, how is that expensive?

This

>[1]
don't know why I did that, anyways heres sauce
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/03/20/white-nationalist-spencer’s-ties-southern-cotton-fields-1

To the guy calling Cantwell a Jew and a "discreditor of the movement" - you haven't done shit, so sit the fuck down.
To the guy asking who Jared Howe was, he's basically Cantwell without the baggage.

These threads are 100% larping but I do love them.

My grandfather had such a retardedly huge "allotment" (which I'm semi-sure was illegal) that he could probably support a small settlement food-wise.

shit dawg, is dick spencer fronting the cash for Northwest Front? if so it becomes 10000% more plausible; that guys is from an old plantation family and has absolutely insane wealth. plus he has russian connections so maybe they would help out also.

still though, what's the timeline? as a military strategy is you go as fast as possible with a HUGE amount of funding, it would take at least a couple of years to set up the colonies.

>you have zero institutional power and control zero of the major fortune 500 companies and zero of the major financial institutions.

They said the same thing about Jews 50 fifty years ago, now look the US foreign aid to Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=Pdt6Jj64TVU

>The Ethnostate
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

The name of our ethnostate is going to be situated in the pacific northwest this is not open for discussion.
The name of this great new nation will be known as Arcadia.

Not military ready yet, as such funding doesn't have to be as high.
Take the couple years, maybe first 5 years to set up the beginnings of a state.

Like I said previously, division of labour between the families could make this much easier.
A farmer can grow more crops than his family eats, so two farmers can feed four families, for example, one parent can teach all of the children, the other men can have guard (and in case of SHTF, foraging and fighting) duty, others can do maintenance or infrastructure building or what have you.
It's more efficient this way, and you'll need all the efficiency in the world to survive in such a scenario. Plus, it helps the families bond together to form a tightly-knit community.

user, I think this video would do well as a sticky in the OP
>Why we can make this work politically with only a few ppl
Great whitepill
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdt6Jj64TVU&t=15s

youre a fucking nobody

no one on Sup Forums has any influence or is creating anything. youre all worthless NEET retards.

swallow swallow swallow mmmmmm yum yum yum

Bouncing ethnostate ideas off of one another is infinitely more productive than posting a million Trump generals.

I don't know where his money is going, but its clear he isn't spending enough. I know he spent a lot on charlottesville though. However, the point is that it's not impossible to get funding for our interests, if every person in this thread started reading a chapter on basic economics tonight, and a month later started getting familiar with business and finance, we could have whole groups of white people that would be making money for themselves and our movement.

We have the name, we have the place, we have the numbers, we have the flag, we have the communication network here at Sup Forums.. Time for all of you to do something, move to the ethnostate and organize white nationalist communities. Don't leave it to our grandchildren outnumbered ethnically 10 to 1 to curse you for not planting the foundation of an ethnostate.

And I'm sure you're a bigshot, Mr. Reddit space

Arcadia is going to be stationed in the North West, this thread is made to talk about how we move there and how we set up.

this

Aren't there already neo nazi groups in Idaho with compounds? Just link up with them. No need to divide ourselves.

THIS EXACTLY THIS!

GET YOUR ASSES UP TO PNW Sup Forums!
Follow the plan of the NWF and we'll be okay.

Elaborate, please

heres what happened last time some people tried to have an all white town in America

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

it's been tried over and over since the 60s. you bring nothing new to the table. youre just a dumb teenager with no skills and no money and no original ideas.

This

>link up with honeypots and LARPers
They aren't even real nazis, they're just edgelords and CIA

We need specific areas and counties in the area where we can concentrate and link up with the existing NWF'rs.

That's exactly the point. We concentrate in one area and get connected to each other. Then when shit hits the fan we'll be ready.
We're not making a town, the plan is to move into a general area and then lay in wait. If an economic collapse were to happen, (and trust me, it's going to happen very soon), we want our people to be together in a close quarters as far away from the cities and the south as possible.

>trust me, it's going to happen very soon
what do you know that we don't, user?

> If an economic collapse were to happen, (and trust me, it's going to happen very soon),
>a-a-any d-day now!

user, (((they))) already have every single one of our names and no everything about everyone who ever clicked on a few pro-Hitler videos on Jewtube or liked an AltRight page on Faceberg or posted on this board. Unless you're breaking the law there's no reason to live in fear. Loving your people is not a crime. We're going to build our communities and do it through legal means. We are going to support one another and secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

If you contact the people at northwestfront.org they could give you info on counties where they're most present (i think). You would most likely have to be vetted first to know though

>and no everything

Yeah I agree, but we're not going to be doing it with self proclaimed neo nazis, and the midwest is not an ideal place for an ethnostate imo. Forming groups is encouraged no matter where you are though

He knows that he, myself, and a lot of other anons are actually going to move to he ethnostate. He knows the groups like NWF and TWP are going to flood in to help. They came by the hundreds on very short notice just to support a statue in Charlottesville, imagine what these ethnocommunities will see once we all start arriving in mass. Spread the word, find a wife, get ready to move.

this

Speech to text doesn't always get it right, user, but it's far better than typing a post for several minutes.

I definitely will move to any white ethnostate once I get the money for it (a month or two), but i'd prefer one closer to the southern parts of the midwest, hopefully. I love the heat.

We'll all help out one another once we get up there user -- that's what we whites have always done since the days of the pioneers and explorers and beyond. Once we all get up there will use existing groups and organizations to network and meet, and to hold conferences and make sure we do this thing right.

so, at a glance, as an absolute minimum to make this work, you'd need"

~ 2,000 heavy infantry with guerrilla fighting skills. i'm not talking about some jackass with a gun, i'm talking about special forces level commandos. arms, equipment, transportation for all of them.

~1,000-2,000 non-commando militia members to provide communications and low-level logistics work and do all the back-end military stuff like driving trucks, maintaining the motor pool, and peeling potatoes.

That's 4,000 troops.

standard military combat-to-support ratio is about 3:1, so that means you'd also need somewhere in the area of 12,000 civilians to grow food and keep the compound running. probably more like two or three times that.

that's 36,000 civilians and 4,000 militia. to feed all those people before setting up farming AND after since you would never be totally surviving off what you make, you'd need thousands of acres of farmland and literally hundreds of compounds.

not saying it's impossible, just saying it ultimately can't work if you don't have the minimum number of soldiers, and you can't support that many soldiers without a big population backing them up.

by the way, these numbers are ONLY to hold the rural areas and attempt to blockade the roads. to even dream of taking any cities you'd need to be two or three times this big.

to actually WIN when the feds come down you in, say 2022-2024, you'd need probably give times this many or more; that's 100,000 people. then you somehow need to keep all of those people on the same page, not squabbling, doing their assigned work even if they don't wanna, and so forth. this is a HUGE task.

that's pretty ambitious, guys.

this. I hate to shill it so much but learning how to invest properly will be beneficial to everyone on an individual and collective level.

Massive redpill incoming.
The infrastructure of the United States is obtaining cracks, I can't quite explain the entire cycle of economics without giving you some visual representation of how our economy truly operates so I'll let this video do some of the talking, this is very important:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

Eventually a market crash is bound to happen, but only this time the amount of debt we have will keep the federal government from printing money and putting it into government bonds or assets. This will in turn make paper money have absolutely no value, would you rather be out there or together?

What measures keep non-whites from moving into any of this locations?

also it would probably be three men per woman or worse, so that's gonna cause a lot of tension for sure. if you disallow confederates who don't bring a woman you'll have trouble getting enough recruits.

Walls,patrols, guard towers, and the Second Amendment.

Dude, you're overthinking this wayyy too fucking much. The feds won't be fucking with us on that scale, and presumably within the next decade or two we'll have enough political influence to gain some sort of sovereignty, at least to the point where we will be left alone. If we do this legally, the only thing we'll need is a local militia to make sure gangs and nogs don't fuck with us. I also think you're argument is like the whole "2nd amendment won't protect you from drone strikes" meme, I don't think a 90% white military would even be willing to kill their own citizens on that scale.

the northwestern front will probably terrorize them into leaving, old-school style. just shit on them until they leave. most nonwhites won't have the money to go up there, anyway. hell, most whites don't have the money.

is NorthWestern Front requiring recruits to bring their own gear or have any skills? or are you accepting any loser you can get to pad the numbers?

We can discuss shit all we want, like where the sheep will take a dump, and where people can drink their milkshake, but at the end of the day we need to get to the basics: FUNDING.

You're a fucking coward too afraid to stand up for shit. That's why you're in this thread demoralizing and whining like a little hurt bitch. You can't achieve shit so you'll make sure no one else will. You're a coward and a poison.

Don't aspire. Don't put in the effort to change yourself. Just keep whining like you're doing.

The white man's two best friends

pic relate

This.

I hope we'll be able to get allodial titles for the land in one way or another so if we discriminate it will be legal because WE will be able to own the land, not the banks. Not sure if it would be a civil rights violation, but a homeowners association composed of WN would also not be a bad idea.

>most of you can barely turn your homework in on time or make the rent
oddly specific

We could just call a trespass on any non-whites

It's not going to come down to any of that soon. Right now what we need is to just get our asses into gear.

see

i'm thinking about this as a military man. you're talking about revolution; you can't just assume it's going to be a cakewalk. if you do you'll get crushed.

i promise you the 90% white military WILL obey orders to combat you if so ordered by the legit president and military command. you might get some defectors, but not enough to stop them from crushing you easily.

there's actually already an action plan for this! the army did a wargame a while back for what would happen if a white ethnostate popped up in south carolina. the plan was to surround it with national guard troops, flood the zone with helicopters and drones, set up logistical rally points around the ethnostate, then move in on the rebels with special forces.

i mean this is an already existing, ready-made plan. all they have to do is take it off the shelf, dust it off, and start issuing OPORDs. you have to have a defense plan, you can't just be like 'it'll be fine, they won't attack us' because YES, they WILL.

Call it on anyone who isn't vetted and allowed into the property. White shitlibs are fucking awful, sometimes even worse than just passive pajeets or beans

There is too much bullshit on these threads, too much whining about where it will be and how many people we will need. I'd be happy to start with 10 men and struggle my ass off to build something. To do that we need money, if we have money, the government will not touch us, money keeps the right people happy.

We need a means to gather funding, and personally I see crypto/blockchain as the way to do this. If we created a decentralised funding network we could raise enough to buy land etc.

but that's where its going, so if you don't consider that in military level of detail you're going to be caught pants down when that inevitable future arrives.

funding is your main problem though. either you get some richass oligarch types to fund you, or it's 100% vaporware. even well off whites - which most of Sup Forums is not - have enough money to live comfortably but NOT enough to establish a survivalist militant camp thousands of miles from home.

There are plenty of /biz/bros on this board, and I'm sure we have the money already. We need one plan which we can stick to.

White people using the n-word is an act of violence.

Stop doing it.

However, black people have taken back the n-word from their oppressors and are thus allowed to use it.

It's sad that people actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent blacks in Ghana and the American South.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him?

That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.

That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

>See: Ruby Ridge
The feds will use their manpower to dismantle us if we claim ourselves an ethnostate.
What we need to do is set up on the down low and take over the infrastructure by systematically putting our guys in the general area so that if something does happen we'll be ready.
It's not going to be a survivalist camp, just move there and get a job there and get connected to the locals and other redpilled folk. Why would we pay to have an ethnostate? If we get our numbers concentrated there we'll be economically sound.

nah, you just need to get two or three richfags to back you. if regular white people had the ability to get wealthy they'd just do that and move to the burbs instead of giving a shit about the race or whatever.

the money is gonna have to come from rich aristocrats or from russian intelligence. that's your only options here.

This involves no military action or law breaking.

>How is the Arcadia Plan different from other initiatives for creating a white ethnostate?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the Arcadia Plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how religious cults develop their own compounds (but without the Kool-Aid of course)

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the Little Arcadia contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and North West Front to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. as more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and crowdfund community buildings in order to expand the little Arcadia into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

Pic related is the White Ethnostate of the future. Everything west of that is going to be browned.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, The Arcadia plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogenous ethnocommunity.

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every Little Arcadia settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective Little Arcadia settlements.

First step is TO MOVE TO THE FUCKING PNW

>army did a wargame a while back for what would happen if a white ethnostate popped up in south carolina.

Really? Source?

>you have to have a defense plan

Are you ex-military? Is there any way that you could give us info and resources to start training ourselves for self defense now?

We aren't breaking any laws, to become economically sound we just need to get jobs in the area to support ourselves. Then when we have enough people we can begin organizing.

get a job? in rural Oregon? there aren't any jobs there. and the kind of people you're gonna attract won't have the skills or experience to get those jobs, anyway.

you're gonna be living on a) money that's given to you by backers and b) shit you can grow on-site. that's it. the only way to make it economically sound is grow your own food and shit, and that is NOT fucking easy, especially on a mass scale and especially with softass Americans.

Kaliningrad and the Baltics too? Doubt

you mean, New Russia?

> I'm sure we have the money already
I don't think we do, but if you have some sort of proof showing that a majority of polacks are financially well off and willing to invest as of now then I'd love to see it, either way its not a bad skill to pick up on.

>we need one plan
What would that plan look like then? I was thinking everyone tries to get the funds on an individual level and start making their own groups or join ones like the NWF

Personally I have my eyes set on either Montana or Idaho.
I'm going to become a fire fighter and with the money I make on the side I'll work on establishing the state with other people.

Russia will remain a white dominated Euroasian sate, not a white ethnostate.
The baltics will probably get incorporated into the ethnostate eventually.

>nah, you just need to get two or three richfags to back you.

Make no mistake, this would be great, but at the end of the day we need all the money we can get. Every man has to play his part.

>the money is gonna have to come from rich aristocrats or from russian intelligence. that's your only options here

We don't want their filthy money, we would bow to no one. We would build this thing ourselves through our own struggle. I personally would put money in every month if it was in a place I knew was safe and going toward the cause, hence why we need a blockchain based funding platform.

We're not splintering off and our plan is described in great detail here:
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

Isn't Spencer rich? Why doesn't he help so everyone stops calling him a plant. I wish he'd put his money where is mouth is..

here ya go. written in 2011-2012 and explored further by the army during O's second term.

some tl;dr highlights for the scenario.

"In May 2016 an extremist militia motivated by the goals of the “tea party” movement takes over the government of Darlington, South Carolina, occupying City Hall, disbanding the city council, and placing the mayor under house arrest. Activists remove the chief of police and either disarm local police and county sheriff departments or discourage them from interfering. In truth, this is hardly necessary. Many law enforcement officials already are sympathetic to the tea party’s agenda, know many of the people involved, and have made clear they will not challenge the takeover. The militia members are organized and have a relatively well thought-out plan of action."

"The design of this plan to restore the rule of law to Darlington will include information/influence operations designed to present a picture of the federal response and the inevitable defeat of the insurrection. The concept of the joint plan includes a phased deployment of selected forces into the area beginning with reconnaissance and military intelligence units. Once the Fifth Army commander determines he has a complete picture of activity within the town and especially of the insurrectionists’ patterns of behavior, deployment of combat, combat support and combat service support forces will begin from Forts Bragg and Stewart, and Camp Lejuene. "