TURKEYFAG HERE

I just came here to say anyone who thinks Erdogan is a dictator can suck on my cock. You dont know our politics.
The one who is most likely to win screwed up whole social security institution at nineties. You may think he is bad but others are much more worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
dailysabah.com/columns/aybet-gulnur/2017/08/09/turkey-and-regional-stability-weaving-the-pasts-moral-hinterland-with-todays-realpolitik
youtu.be/kP0_TV52mB4
eblnews.com/video/turkey-ataturk-statue-attacked-assailant-says-no-idol-worshiping-islam-169942
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no true erdogan supporter would ever call himself a fag. you're a secular shill. fuck off faggot.

begone roach.

Fuck off, roaches. Both of you.

agreed,

>turkposting loudly
Go back to mosque Mehmet.
And this is coming from a Londonistani

agree op

>
Yeah actually they would. I believe he is non-muslim using islam to get votes of muslim people. Which makes him pretty clever in my eyes.

Chill dude, i am from turkey but not a turk. Turkey comes from a empire faggot. There are pretty much less Turks than non-Turks.

>mentions dignity of man
>gets arrested

>Takes tons of people from a second war country for labour
>Complains when they fuck and reproduce

UNZIP THEM PANTS FGT

Goddamnit anons. How many times does it need to be said that leaving food out attracts roaches? I swear we go through this every month.

>can suck on my cock
turkroaches all fucking gay

He's the Trump of Turkey, voted in power by the clueless and poor and like Trump his country will suffer for it ;-)

Every middle-age and family mostly votes on leaders in economical and public issues, and pensions/social security. The others are secondary.

He is corrupt as fuck, i protested against him when he was galvanizing the public on purpose.
but when i think of it sometimes, and after the wikileaks revelations of last year, all leaders around the world are corrupt to a tee. and erdonaut at least doesn't abuse children as a pseudo-religious hobby just like wikileaks woefully unravelled last year. we are all living in deceitful pits of vermin fellas.
all these people are criminals living a paranoid life. it really doesn't make a difference distinguishing turds, they are all turds in the end of the day.

Give Constantinople back to Greece roach

Do you consider turkey to be a western or eastern nation?

We are fucking cucks
Erdolf declared Germany for a not safe to travel country whilst inprisoning tons of germans for literally nothing and our politicians do nothing bc they fear being called names or whatever.
We need at least csu do their fucking job.

But good on erdolf attacking our commie spd.
Thx i guess.

go to any art museum and you'll see the shit-tier art we've preserved and restored from antiquity as well, just because it's our heritage.

It's really complicated but i can say majority of the people are perfect example of eastern nation. But the generation that's about to come is definitely much more closer to the western countries.
I can assure you that in 20 years or so we will be considered as a western society with turkic-redneck as minorities.

Is this you?

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board.

People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him?

That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.

That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

nice try erdogan

You know that Turkey is an Islamic Country and statues arent a part of its religion nor culture. Do you want to compare our architectural heritage?

Turkey has no history only criminal record

Give America back to the indigenous.

I hope someone splatters Ergdogans brains on live television

Nope and i am thankful to god for that.

Yeah Berkay is a real an*Mefag

Btw, I'm not familiar with that guy's story.
How was his identity revealed?
I've been seeing a lot about him lately.

I am #TeamErdogan. But seriously, the Turks must fuck off to Turkey.

Some loser C*rcassian who shitposts on Sup Forums and is proud about cucking a Pole over Roblox

Thank you.

>innocent muslims
>Albania
Careful armend, you might wanna hide in one of those bunkers.
youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg

dailysabah.com/columns/aybet-gulnur/2017/08/09/turkey-and-regional-stability-weaving-the-pasts-moral-hinterland-with-todays-realpolitik

post your favorite erdo propaganda

Kurds

>architectural heritage
>implying that roaches can build anything aside from erecting a bunch of dicks around pre-existing buildings

also give us albino turkish cosplay "girls"

fuck turkey

Wanna know what really happened?

genocide is real but wasnt made my turks. kurds did it with the weapon they acquired from ottoman empire =)

LAN SENI BAJANA SIKTEEM TAMAN MUH? SIKTIR BEH

He might not be a full dictator, but he is very Authoritarian, who jails his opposition. Trash talk and threaten his allies. If he doesn't stop Turkey won't have any friends left.

I always wondered, how do you actors such as sener sen or other classic movie actors in turkey see erdogan? are they against it? or is it a situation where they cannot say shit even if they wanted to.

>statues arent a part of its religion
Muslims are aniconists
Here you can see a Muslim guy trying to destroy a statue of Mustafa Kemal in Turkey assuming an iconclast stance.
youtu.be/kP0_TV52mB4
eblnews.com/video/turkey-ataturk-statue-attacked-assailant-says-no-idol-worshiping-islam-169942

It's 2017 people still crying over genocide lol
Erdogan is waldo in the episode of the waldo moment of black mirror.
Without media power and his prompter he is nothing. Those Erdogan lovers are exposed to dense propaganda for 15 years they lost their ability to think and awareness. He is in power just because usa & israel needs him for the middle east project and eu needs him to police the refugees.
He is against all the things the turkish people developed since ottomans.
He also turned down his teacher fethullah who tried to get rid of him. Fethullah is the most evil terrorist offically.
The whole country is a circus at the moment.