>allowing the left to have a political monopoly on environmentalism is suicidal
>they're gonna tax and take control of all the worlds resources
>we need a counter solution
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta2Wvy9F_gA
sacbee.com/news/local/environment/article164990657.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Environmentalism is a natural right-wing position for any number of reasons. Natural law, preserving something for future generations, appreciation for God's creation/stewardship, these are all perfectly compatible with a right-wing mindset. It's only the low IQ retards who succ corporations cocks who are opposed to environmental protection

Counter solution is space colonization. Leave the earth to the niggers.

ye i've also never understood why it has to be a left wing issue, should be center desu

>Environmentalism is a natural right-wing position for any number of reasons. Natural law, preserving something for future generations, appreciation for God's creation/stewardship, these are all perfectly compatible with a right-wing mindset. It's only the low IQ retards who succ corporations cocks who are opposed to environmental protection
this

Anti-animals
Anti-Enviroment
Anti-nature
It's all as semitic and Christianity or Monsanto.

>It's only the low IQ retards who succ corporations cocks who are opposed to environmental protection
How do we expose this?
Again, we need to offer a solution which isn't "give me everything, all your money and resources or the world will literally end"

>Why are we so deadlocked on climate, and what would it take to overcome the seemingly insurmountable barriers to progress? Policy entrepreneur Ted Halstead proposes a transformative solution based on the conservative principles of free markets and limited government.

youtube.com/watch?v=ta2Wvy9F_gA

Thoughts?

Step 1: come up with another name besides Environmentalism. The left has destroyed that brand, let them have it. It's synonymous with shit like the Paris Accord which was just gibs for the third world. We need a term that evokes the imagery of Hitler at the Eagles Nest, not degenerates chaining themselves to trees.

Conservationism?

Give out rare Tay pics to people as a reward for doing good environment things. Maybe even set up a system of points for good boys.

I'm in
We must contact TayTays ppl

I would love it. As a left leaning, democrat voting, liberal, I would LOVE if the right made it their issue. Please do this. The earth can't wait any longer. You guys can have ALL THE CREDIT. Just please, help us save the only home we have in this universe.

>I would love it. As a left leaning, democrat voting, liberal,
I'd love your feedback on this video:

great video man. Every right winger should watch it!

Make it economically convenient.
Make it worth the average person's interest financially to care about the environment. Give them some thing (tax breaks, financial incentives, etc.) for doing things environmentally friendly. Then give corporations that practice these sorts of this the same kind of motives, and make it clear that they only get these incentives if they use the money they save to hire working class people. Finally, build lots of solar, wind, and hydroelectric power plants/stations so that you can employ people who are going to loose their jobs when coal goes out of fashion. Also build these in the coal towns if you can so that it is the same people seeing the results.

Climate change/the environment/ what ever you want to call it is ideologically and economically inconvenient for the working man and the average Joe. As it is, it will cost them their job, their lively hood, and their future. Make it beneficial to them, and even if they don't agree with or believe the science they will do what you want.

Great points, user
check out the video above he covers almost all of that

This. Also keeping your homeland pristine and beautiful is a mark of national pride.

Conservationalism, or Environationalism.

>Conservationalism, or Environationalism.
Love both of these

You're not going to be on board that spaceship.

>when coal goes out of fashion.
Not sure if poor choice of words or just really really dumb.

Too many conservatives think freedom to make money is the ultimate goal.

Most contractors/construction people are conservative and they don't want to pay fees on where to dump their hazardous waste.

Caring for the planet is the whitest thing ever. Go to any country, even wealthy non-white ones, and there is trash everywhere, and people only start caring about pollution when they can't breathe, but even then, they just let things go.

>Most contractors/construction people are conservative and they don't want to pay fees on where to dump their hazardous waste
Well what if instead of paying to dump here, you got paid to dump there.
Incentives to be, instead of incentives not to be

Make American politicians less retarded (impossible)

It's a left issue because they right doesn't give a shit about it. They don't seem to understand that economy and society are based on the ecology they are destroying.

>HOW DARE YOU DESECRATE THE LAND OF MY FATHERS
>HOW DARE YOU POISON THE WATER OF THE VOLK
>OUR LAND MUST BE MADE PURE, FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE

something like that

Diversification. Penal Colonies. Teach criminal niggers how to farm like permacultureists and send them off to colonize Africa. Smart criminals IE Asians and Whites and be sent to space and brown people can be sent home after being taught permaculture farming.

I've thought about this recently. I'd say tie it in with farmers or some shit. They hate it when the government takes control of their property. Also, most of them slaughter their animals for food, which vegans obviously hate. There is also some ridiculous studies coming out showing that these large animals are generating so much carbon dioxide into the air thus making an impact to climate change. They're already suggesting to throw out your cats and dogs for reptiles and mice.

sacbee.com/news/local/environment/article164990657.html

Hey dumbass, corporations are the biggest and major contributors of pollution not the people.

Simple.

Attack China.

What is the meme? Bring our factories back from China, which does not enforce pollution laws.

Take the global warming debate. Quit sperging out over whether it's real or not. Normies do not understand science. Their eyes glaze over when you start talking about it. You know what normies do understand? Sad pictures of sad things.

See this picture of a Chinese city? This is what their air looks like. The reason their air looks like this is because globalists made really strict environmental laws in Western countries while lifting tariffs on countries with no environmental laws. The obvious result: companies just moved all our manufacturing to China where it was cheap because they just get to ignore all the environmental laws.

Great job, liberals. You just exported all our pollution and dumped it on a bunch of poor brown people.

See how that debate goes? You're not sitting there fucking arguing about glacier temperatures or hurricane patterns or whatever.

It's just "here's a picture of a Chinese guy walking a dog, and both of them are wearing gas masks. Why? Because you didn't vote for Trump, who wants to bring our factories back to someplace where we'll actually regulate the pollution from them."

Oh, you're worried about global warming? China is 30-50% of the CO2 emissions. Why the fuck won't liberals support bringing our factories back from there?

This is how you win the environmentalism debate. Not arcane statistical arguments. Pictures and blaming assholes in China and liberals who want cheap iPhones no matter the pollution costs.

We can use it as a weapon against the brown world
>We need to stop the population growth in Africa, let's stop sending them aid
>China and India are emitting too much greenhouse gases, let's put some sanctions on them
>Third worlders are destroying local environment and increasing CO2 emissions, let's stop the flood

>It's just "here's a picture of a Chinese guy walking a dog, and both of them are wearing gas masks. Why? Because you didn't vote for Trump, who wants to bring our factories back to someplace where we'll actually
Beautifully framed, user
I'll be using this tactic for sure

Good post, poor spacing user.

Very sad

Chinese children walking to school - my heartstrings are pulled

Chinese people dancing in the mess liberals made - it's so poignant I'm voting for Trump

This

Can someone use the Mao meme where million of chinese die becouse they killed the birds, and melted down their tools. Then add something like.

"When Mao died, China opened up to capitalism, because of hard enviroment rules in the west. The west moved there factories there so they can have cheap clothes and Iphones.
Million of chinese dies from pollution"

We call it conservation.
Ever pick up a Field and Stream magazine?
Sportsman have cared about the environment since forever.

>How Do We Make It a RightWing Issue

The conservation of oil and the reduction of gasoline use would ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DEVASTATE THE MIDDLE EAST and the arab world.

You want to get revenge on Saudi Arabia? Convince millions of Americans to conserve energy.

There are so many easy things you can do to greatly reduce your energy consumption. from small stuff like putting up solar curtains, buying LED light bulbs, insulating drafty windows, unplugging unused appliances, getting draft stoppers for doors, making sure you check your tire pressure frequently and reduce any dead weight that might be in your car, etc, etc, etc

It's so fucking easy. People just have to be motived to do it, and constantly reminded to do it.

Solar is also amazing. My mom installed solar panels and she barely pays for power any more. It's incredible. She leaves every light in the house on all the time.