Gay marriage doesn't lead to pedoph-

>Gay marriage doesn't lead to pedoph-

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/27/entire-lgbt-acronym_n_10616392.html
archive.is/zbDMp
youtu.be/sluNuVp2_TE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. There is nothing inherently wrong with just being attracted to children.
2. The only problem is when individuals act on their feelings and have sex with a child.
3. Pedophiles have been around since time immemorial, the fact that your using recent events (greater public support for LGBTQQIP2SAA rights) shows how bigoted you are.

t. pedophile

>woman laying the serpent doesn't lead to anything I can imagine

*hebephile

6/10

the LGBTWEFAEFA ruined it.

Next time don't bring up obvious absurdity. It gives the troll out.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/27/entire-lgbt-acronym_n_10616392.html

archive.is/zbDMp

Can you post more examples?

There are millions of gays in the world it would take a million of examples to even have a valid statistic.

He doesnt. There is maybe the 12th or 13th "old bag woman teacher rapes 10 year old male student" thread up right now though

Hmm, so you admit to being attracted to children. Not the smartest thing to admit on a message board there jepedo. Go get one of those creepy as fuck child dolls because that is the only thing that will ever accept your degenerate fascinations.

I bet you are also trans. Can't wait until a time where man looks back at this age of strife and laughs at you retards for mutilating yorselves. Enjoy the bloody discharge hole you pretending faggot.

Except it's usually an attractive woman who has a batshit insane look of vulnerability in her eyes w/ some horny pubescent-

So have people who have a sexual and romantic relationship with vegtables, animals, and dead bodies. Are we to add them on to LGBTtatwodbakdbdbajabdbajzvdvegavwudvsj37e7dyw community?

>children are comparable to vegetables, animals, and dead bodies.
Who's the degenerate again?

There used to be several charts showing the stats and likely hood gay couples sexual abuse their adoptees. Some user even busted out the math to show a correlation between the sexual assault of minors (boys) and the percentage of gay Americans. Wish I'd have saved them.

I'm not trans.
It's just an acronym, why are you so upset about it?

"Thinking sex with a child is not an abhorrent action that is worse than fucking a corpse or animals". Yeah it's still you champ. Also I hope you go to prison for your sick desires, they will loooooooove you.

Every time I read "Degenerate" I cringe. Serious? Are you so mindless that you are incapable of making a statement without using some tired, bullshit buzzword? Every time I read it I think of that fucking banana from Sup Forums.

I like the acronym. I hope it will continue to grow. With every new addition I die a little with laughter as it's slowly becoming the joke that we all see it to be.

Look at this fucking webm without meme-tinted glasses and tell me god isnt in the right for glassing this planet during the End of Days. Who honestly wants to live on this planet anymore? New Earth and Heaven here I come.

If two males sexually abuse a child they are pedophiles not homosexuals.

Did he bust out your brain too, since correlation isn't causation and your belief makes it so?
You made a false equivalence. Attraction to people isn't the same as attraction to animals, dead bodies, or vegetables.

Depraved. There feel better sweet heart.

Marriage bills were supposed to make faggots to actually have monogamous relationships and live like normal people instead of having degenerate parades.
Maybe it will still work, you just have to give it time.

Stop being a weakling. Do you realize child prostitution was common in the West until the late 19th century or early 20th?

No one cares about your bitching.

Correlation often times reveals causation. You are also mistaken if you believe that i equate pedophilia with other sexual deviant preferances. Pedophilia is far worse and deserves the death penalty which was once considered in the states. Hint hint at how unacceptable it is. Is it love when a child's begs for their mommy and you force fuck them despite tears and blood? I highly doubt it.

>Correlation often times reveals causation.
If its scrutinized and compared effectively and you make sure there aren't errors in the comparison, and try to look for other possible causes. Clearly people who create and read info-graphs for propaganda purposes don't do this. We don't even know how many gay people there are. When was the last time the government or some body collecting data asked you your orientation and you replied?

>Is it love when a child's begs for their mommy and you force fuck them despite tears and blood? I highly doubt it.
Can you make any kind of post without utterly fallacious nonsense? Picking the worst possibility is called cherry picking. Try looking up a study called Rind et al. Reality isn't black and white.

Neck yourself pedo. Do it slowly.

>the gay acronym is so ridiculous someone thought it was bait

>1. There is nothing inherently wrong with just being attracted to children.
yes, there is.
Fucking sicko.
Go back to PedoGAF.

Fucking retarded adults, veggies, animals and dead adults is way better than being a sick pedo.

youtu.be/sluNuVp2_TE

I miss Christian fundamentalists.
I miss when society pushed fags out f society while they died of AIDS.

Yea its a stupid acronym. I just call you all sick faggots with mental disorders. Sorry uncle nasty fingers molested you but you have to hang.

Not surprised Muslims see west as enemies

Then by your argument there are no facts, stats, or data. The collection of data is a fallacious act on any subject because you cannot round up every single person and have "pure" data. So we rely on what????? Yes you guessed it, correlating information on the causation of an event or behavior time and time again showing the detramnetal affects of pedophilia on its victims. New data? How often do you need to be told that water is wet, fire burns? The data has been there for decades preformed by people greater than you or I will ever be. And that isn't a cherry picked scenario. Healthy children begin to undertsand sexual acts and the implications of a sex act at 16-18. Anything before is considered rape because a child does not have the mental authority and maturity to comprehend the weight of their actions. So in all likely hood it will be a forced/coerced act. So what about children gives you a boner? Is it the smell of piss and milk? Is it theor mental capatact being that of a child? Where you molested as a child? Have you had any homosexual tendancies? These are some of the questions a psychologist will ask a pedo. Let's see how well you do. Let's find out if you were born or made this way.

Step right here please, user

Degeneracy at its finest

Yes, yes there is. The real problem would be not protecting children from predators like yourself, like the the disgusting show being presented in OPs post.

If you are attracted to prepubescent children, you are a walking liability. Volunteer for chemical castration or risk getting the rope when you're found to be jerking off to Nick Jr shows.

>Then by your argument there are no facts, stats, or data.
What? What about what I said makes you think that? The assumption that the amount of gay people is the reason for the amount of molestation is a huge and irrational assumption that requires tons of more data and comparisons than whats provided by people with obvious bias.

>The collection of data is a fallacious act on any subject because you cannot round up every single person and have "pure" data.
No, its useful to a point. You can have pretty accurate data on people registered within a system so you could say, for example, that people incarcerated for armed robbery have a high correlation to personality disorders, which would have a higher degree of accuracy, but you can't say that all gay people are this or that, because being gay a subjective preference and its not possible to even determine how may there are. Its guesswork that's only somewhat reliable. Even if you could determine the amount of gay people, correlating it to something else like child molestation is even more difficult. You clearly don't understand anything about data or how it works.

>Yes you guessed it, correlating information on the causation of an event or behavior time and time again showing the detramnetal affects of pedophilia on its victims.
You're switching the two topics in the argument for some reason.

>Healthy children begin to undertsand sexual acts and the implications of a sex act at 16-18.
Ridiculous. 16 AoC is only a minority of countries.

>The data has been there for decades preformed by people greater than you or I will ever be.
They're just researchers, there's nothing great about them. Its low level social science. I provided you a study which shows your assumptions are wrong. Rind et al. and some other studies show child-adult sexual relations aren't always harmful. If you trust research so much it should make you change your mind, but you're clearly not an objectively oriented person.