I'm Sorry Goyim

Is anybody else here a self-hating Jew? I understand that I've been nothing but trouble for you goys but I really wish there was some way I could make it all better. I legitimately fucking hate jews and the problems we created and want to help fight for white rights

When I have children I plan on using elite european genes from a sperm bank only. I have a 135 IQ but still don't want to pass my genes on for fear of my children becoming plagues opon society (also because I'm a 5'8 manlet)

It's too late, humanity is over, by design something else will come along in a few hundred million years and maybe reach the stars

Just become a transracial man who identifies as a fucking white male.

This. Be /ourrabbi/

Kill the sodomite and coal burning Jews, restore Jewish patriarchy, and hang communists. If all that were achieved we wouldn't have to gas you.

Hopefully we terraform and colonize Mars before Israel's doomsday device is activated

Pro tip: MOSSAD Soros and draft the diaspora:^)

Jews did nothing wrong don't hate yourself

Tsk tsk tsk

Become a rabbi, bring in lots of goyim to Judaism.
Now Jews can't Jew them.

Also, work on making Jews conservative and oppose SJW programs.

Come here OP. We have Jewesses.

Who'd let you?

>self-hating
That is honestly just about the most disgusting thing you could be. It's more manly to be a subversive, genocidal globalist Jew than it is to be self-hating. Stop it right fucking now. God. Aren't Jews taught to be nationalistic and to stand up for your in-grourp? I don't care if you're going to be my enemy, if you do it properly. I want to respect my enemy. I can't respect such pathetic sniveling. That's what I'd expect of those self-hating antifa cucks. Grow a backbone, faggot.

What? Don't do that! Come on, civilization needs self-hating 135 IQ people!

Self hating jew here

feelsbadman

At least self-hating jews arent that bad as self-hating polish shitposters, really. Go to Poland, visit Kazimierz, Polin, Auschwitz and finish in Israel in Jerusalem. I think it may help.

stop being a jew
you'll never be white but the bad thing is the mentality get rid of it and there's hope for you

I used to idolize Jews. I absolutely loved Moshe Dayan, and 6 days war was utterly fascinating to me. I even tried to get a Jewish girlfriend at one point, but I wasn't willing to convert, so that didn't work out.

Anyway, why the fuck would you be self-hating? You have an insanely resilient nation and a super resilient people. Ashkenazis have the highest IQ. You have so much to be proud of. You don't have to be a globalist white-hating Jew like Soros. You can identify as a white, move to Israel and live your life in your own nation. You can be our first line of defence against the scourge that is Islam. But instead of that you'd wallow in self pity and self hate!?

>goy
>KuC
my fucking sides

> idolize Jews
we alredady saw that in your first post, no need to repeat yourself

Unless your name is Soros, why would you feel concerned Shlomo?

Die

if youre truly sorry give me some of your shekels

Second highest.

No, I'm a jew hating goy.
Kys.

You can still be a force for good, just move to Israel and advocate for all your people to do the same. Maybe start an anti-Leftist organization that exposes the networks behind 'civil rights' and 'human rights' organizations. Advocate for your people to stop being rootless parasites and instead be nationalists for Israel and become a people of Blood AND Soil.

I love France and French also. I wanted to be a French knight when I was a kid. I even made a roleplaying game about vikings and knights in Normandy. Wasn't probably very realistic or good, but still. I even learned a bit of French, although I suck at it. It's absolutely nothing like Finnish. The words are quite easy, since they are like in English or Italian, but the pronunciation is just mental.

What the hell is Episcopal Anglican, and why is your picture the size of a flea?

Move to Israel and put your subvertive qualities to use

If you're smart then you'll realize that globalist Jews are working against normie Jews just as much as they're working against whites. If you want the respect of whites then don't be a self-hating cuck because that'll just make you look pathetic in their eyes. Just be like Yair Netanyahu and name the very people who are behind the globalist agenda. We may very well be living in the timeline when white nationalists and Israeli nationalists become allies, who knows.

Also, the Jewish ones would still have a higher representation in higher brackets, since their standard deviation is higher. Agnostics would probably dominate the absolute geniuses. You might find a bible churcher or two there also.

Kill yourself, scum.
You don't deserve to be called Jewish or any other nationality. I hate niggers and faggots and muslims but most of all I hate fucking self hating racial/national traitors, your life literally worth nothing, end yourself.

This

This. Naturi Karta Jews are okay, even though they need to accept Christ. The best thing you can do is to publicly BTFO all of the Jews behind usury, feminism, communism, atheism, exploitative capitalism, LGBTism and liberalism.

>goyim here are buying it

>, even though they need to accept Christ.
This is actually the one thing I dislike Jews the most about. They all seem to absolutely hate Jesus. That's so fucking stupid and annoying. I really got into disliking a few people, since they constantly made fun of Jesus. I'm not at all religious myself, but I at least respect Christianity, since that's what my country was built upon.

Poster ID doesn't lie, goycuck.

If you are a jew you should hate yourself. Nothing wrong here

GENIUS!

The only way Jews can ever be neutralized is if we kick them out of the Middle East. They need to be kept in an isolated region (preferably an island) where they can't attempt to achieve their religious prophecies. If Jews are allowed to stay in Palestine the Zionist disease will continually reappear.

The Germans had the right idea of shipping them to Madagascar.

That's kind of a pipe dream now considering how powerful Israel has become. They've dug their heels in the middle east and they're not going anywhere. The best we can hope for is them to become more nationalistic and isolationist now that they have an established state, and with what Bibi and his kids have been pulling recently that actually doesn't look too unfeasible.

Jewish oblast

I'm half Ashkenazi but I identify strongly as a white nationalist and have pride in my European ancestry. I really hate the Jewish establishment because of what it has done to white nations. No self-hatred though, I actually get a kick out of pointing out Jewish hypocrisy to people (Jews in particular) and using my semitic heritage as a shield.

Become a zionist double agent and tell us what are these motherfuckers doing.

honestly the silence on this one speaks volumes..

>zionist
I find globalist jews to be worse than zionist ones. Atleast you know what is the motivation of the zionists.

Do the digits lie? I don't think so.

You got a point, it was just the first thing that came to my mind

No wonder the muslims are so retarded.

Fucken hell. And we put so much trust in these immigrants to fix our economy with their labor input... Better invest in automatisation and adapting to the decreasing western population.

I dont believe Jews like this for a second, sorry. Even if you think you're being sincere (pretty doubtful) you have a biological imperative to deceive and destroy. Its Jews like you that, once all the others are cleaned out, will begin the work to restore your secret empire.

There's nothing wrong with Israeli nationalism, the problem is Israeli imperialism and Jewish supremacy. The latter is usually what Zionism implies.

>The Germans had the right idea of shipping them to Madagascar.
Poles had*
It was stalin bait for polish jews.

With 200 nuclear weapons, good luck with that.

We also know the motivation of globalist.

How retarded can you be?

There's this alt-right Twitter page named Frame Game Radio who has one of the highest follower counts for any page in that field, and he's openly Jewish. He's gone on record saying that he sees the fall of western civilization coming and he sides with white nationalists because he wants a future for his own children.

Fix your talmud and extremist rabbis and sabbateans, then fix your crazy leftists and globalists who want to trump down the good values of western civilization because of "muh shoah" and "we must destroy amalek" and all that fixation on tikkun olam.

Lead your people back to the right path!

>i love the french and jews
Holy fuck. Grow up

Good advice right here

Gene Rodenberry predicted this

I unironically love fascism as well. That's my chosen ideology. Everyone I love hates me. Well, I do like Machiavelli as well. Let them fear me if they won't love me.

Yeah go fuck yourself faggot. This user is right. Self hating spineless cucks are literally subhuman, no matter what their race or ethnicity is. You are antifa-tier. Gas yourself immediately.

>is anyone else here a jew

Fuck off too your shekels (((gonsernd poster)))

>Is anybody else here a self-hating Jew? I understand that I've been nothing but trouble for you goys but I really wish there was some way I could make it all better.
There is. Go move to Israel.

Checked. DonĀ“t forget the Frankists (kind of implied in Sabbateans) as well. Oh and Yehevel OP please for the love of all that is holy, make your people stop worshipping those ancient demons!
IDK if you call them Minerva, Moloch and Baphy or Isis, Osiris and Set, but something is very wrong with all that sacrifice and tyrannical endgame religion.

Israel isn't the first line of defence. Its literally the last line of defence, as in they put everyone else on the front line.. ISIS never attacked Israel except by accident which they quickly apologised for.

During ww3 we are just gonna come up with planetary destroyers instead and some slimy hunchback is gonna leak it to israel.

Don't hate yourself for things that of people have done! You can help a lot of people realize that Jews can be kikes and that Israel is corrupt. You seem like a good person, don't let Rothschilds get you down.

Judaism is a meme, not a race. The sooner self-described "jews" realize this, the better off they and everyone else will be. The problem is most jews feel trapped, like they can't escape their "jewishness."

There is no jewish race. There are some genetic markers that people who call themselves jews have at a slightly higher statistical rate than others, but that's all it is. Some Turkic markers that some jews have (not all).

There is no jewish race. The claim that there is causes jews to behave much more fanatically, be more protective of other jews, and rationalize degeneracy against their host nations. Without this identity, "jewishness" would be nothing but another luciferian doctrine in decline.