Major fault lines?

How far you'd have to drill to reach the underplane

All of the places that know that OP is a faggot

jewish population density

Top kek

average temperature

duh

seismic activity

Dude, I'm seriously not a faggot. I don't like it when people call me that because I'm not. I've had gay thoughts, sure. But everybody goes through that, and I thought about it and I'm definitely not gay.

This map shows the biggest density of unsalted water on land in the globe, under the form (I presume) of ice.
Also OP is a faggot.

It's a territory map of the mole people, the lizard people, and Jews, who are the hybrid of mole and lizard people.

this you fuckin idiots

is Antarctica really that tall?

Areas where OP has sucked the most cock.
Check em

rainfall

>Fucking idiots
I don't know how to break this to you user

There is land underneath all that ice, and the ice can be a mile or more thick. The average elevation is like a mile and a half. Part of the reason why it's so arid.
>It's also the world's largest desert

average temp increase over time, desu ne?

The topographical relief

4u

>this thread doesnt know how to reverse search
its plate tectonics op

oh! what a waste

Or we're shitposting. Also it's elevation, not plate tectonics.

Another question.

Cratons. Volcanic activity.

My proxy servers.

Blue is where niggers go red is where spics go

It must be hard needing to defend yourself after every gay accusation at the fear of being stoned to death and set on fire, negro.

yellow is white, blue is for achievementless blonde niggers, red is literally non white

>Saudi Arabia is half the same temperature as norway and half the same temperature as France
>Sahara is just a little hot, but The poles and all mountains are on fire

How can someone be this fucking dense

>Ireland
>achieved whites
Badabing badaburger education

Ooh ooh is it:
>Red=wine
>Yellow=beer
>Blue=Vodka

i cant believe im defending a potato niggers country for him, but yes Ireland and Scotland are quite succesful nations in math and literature, but the majority of their accomplishments would be under british accomplishments due to where they lived.

seabeds

Mountains

Land ice.

>implying jews would pay for that kinda heating in Antarctica

A-are you joking burger? All our """"historical"""" personalities are nihilist authors, poets and playrights that have had absolutely no impact on the world. The scottish are a completely different story. Aside from all the failed rebel nationalists, the IRA are the only noteworthy irish batch and that says a lot. Now all we is send degenerate actors to america.

>Ireland
>guessing right this exact question
Not even surprised!

This

Talk about a walking cliche Eire pol