How is this "white genocide"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont see any white people in op's pic

his children won't be white

they'll be mulatto with a lower average IQ

this is bad for obvious reasons but isn't really the focus of white nationalists or people complaining about white genocide

Mass immigration is the primary concern

Danish people not white?

user, that's called white suicide
if whites tripled their birth rates they'd still not be able to keep up with the rate of brown immigration
This is why its genocide, its a deliberate action taken to destroy a race

she looks like she has some white in her.

the kid might with Caucasoid features, maybe a little tan.
that kids kids will be white looking if he/she doesnt mix

This is the genocide of both blacks and whites

You white boys fail to realize this

You want the black man to be killed off and this is the answer to that problem.

Are you happy now? Enjoy the double edged sword.

>confusing a single relationship with massive targeted media campaigns promoting white guilt & miscegenation, forced immigration, affirmative action, etc
How do you even have the brain power to breathe dumbass?

It's irrelevant now...Since his kids will have more in common with native African than native Dane

Pic related.

She has african features though. Cranium, eyes, nose, lips , cheekbones...No sloping/low foreheads in combination with brow bridge....At best, their kids will look raceless....Neither European or African...

That's bullshit

that man is not white

There is over 1.2 billion pure blooded blacks in Africa. You could mix every black in murica and europe and still not touch the bulk of blacks.

Häng dig

No amount of bleaching will fix that IQ

Also this is propaganda at its finest since youre using cute girls as pictures.

Ever notice every mutt grown up is always a pretty female? There is a reason for this.

Miscgenation alone does not white genocide make. It's a concerted effort by the elites of the world alongside massive propoganda campaigns. Interracial relationships is simply one of the many symptoms of this.

the child will be black

>Paki and Mixed Race
Get better examples, user

>Indistinguishable
Looks like a spic to me

It's not, the man could turn around and knock up a white woman.

But when a white woman gives 9 months of her life bearing a niglet that is white genocide

As a white male with a big dick I get a lot of attention from black women. The only reason I'm not with one is out of choice.

danish people are not swarthy darkies, kys (((sven)))

Honest question Sup Forums

I donated my pure aryan sperm to a bank, am aware that at least one family that used it were a couple shitskin lesbians. Am I contributing or counteracting white genocide?

He's from Denmark...
Danes not white after all?
I knew it

1) You're a troll, and a fucking faggot.
2) it's not white genocide. It's redeeming the black community

brown eyes, black hair. Oh yeah, looks very native to these lands.
Swedish logic in picture.

Human = Human
Mouse =/= Horse

That really him?

Looks iranian in op

Speaking of which. Would you care to explain why Swedish mainstream media shops people lighter in local news?

You made my point Mona, when you called that thing human.

Because the media is run by Jews?

How does a half-breed or quadroon "not mix?" The mix is them.
You can't unscramble an egg, friend.

Checked
Disgusting.
Repulsive.
The one before the last on the bottom.
Pic related.

>qts like Rashida Jones were deliberately engineered before birth to be gorgeous, by Jews, so that White race will disappear
whoa
just
whoa
is thre anything (((they))) cant do

You're a fucking idiot. Fuck Australians and your shitposting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

As if mulattoes look anything like her, on average, I see tons White women hotter than her everyday anyway.

Gen 0 guy is a South POO. So the child would be darker than that.

It's actually not.

IQ changes just as skin color changes over generations. You're not saying race is JUST skin color are you? Everything changes, including skull shape.

Besides, Keanu is GEN3 basically. Anyone outside of Sup Forums would conclude he's near 100% white and be done with it.

He is also male.
Do you even know what a white is?

>one-line one-post
>dishonest focus group tested push-phrases
>nothing that can be called logical reasoning
>no source or context
>random, meaningless image
Gee Alex Soros, why do your public mind control efforts fail so bad? Is it because you don't know what you're doing?

The child is right there, you can see how dark it is.
The GEN1 picture is actually DARKER than the baby photo.

I feel like their children would look Italian

He is not a Dane

If you do not have blue eyes

you are not white.

Mad at the truth I guess.

Perhaps race mixing doesn't actually destroy any genes?

At most it suppresses them for 1 generation. "Muh ruining thousands of years of blue eyes blonde hair".. calm down that shit will come right back in 2 generations of screwing white people.

This is GEN1, GEN2 will have a sort of 'paleness' to it while preserving SOME african features..

GEN3 will basically be white to everyone that isn't going out of their way to find something specific...

GEN4 will be indistinguishable.

GEN10 will have no genetic trace.

Because it's not ME getting laid!!!

Don't you get, that's what this has always been about!

It's not, if they don't have children together.

What are you on about? Look at Brazil, nothing ever came back. Look at Blacks in the US, they did not magically become white again.

>muh iq

Fpbp

Black hair isn't white

This. Race mixing isn't "white genocide." The problem is mass immigration. One mulatto kid won't poison the gene pool.

holy shit those poor two are being genocided in OP's pic! MODS

that doesn't really happen enough to be genocide, liberals breed below replacement levels anyway

pic related is the real cause. displacement = genocide, even the UN says so. and whites pay the majority of taxes, while niggers and spics pay way less than what they take out, look it up. whites can't afford to have families.

You are 56% and dropping. If you start mixing now there is no coming back from that.

The problem with Brazil is there is too much mixture. Small mixtures get eaten by the larger gene pool and there is little to no trace after a while.

Large mixtures like Brazil actually mix, because the GEN1 mixed kids.. have sex with full blood brazillian/africans... mixing it further. They never make it to GEN3. Just forever between GEN0 and GEN2.

Blacks in America same story. They are bounced around between GEN0 and GEN 1. Notice how all american blacks have 10-20% white DNA but sitll look like niggers?

It works backwards too, at 10-20% black DNA, they look like whites with small black features.
That's GEN2.

One more pure white mix, and it's GEN3, almost indistinguishable.

Anything more than that is basically white. After 10 generations of mixing with pure whites, the foriegn DNA is likely completely removed leaving a 100% genetic white person. (or someone with 0.1% African like many 'pure' white DNA tests show).

This hits feels.
I grew up near when that photograph was taken.
It's really hard to explain to young people the differences.
Whites really are calmer and easier to deal with.
If you're white you should get a white spouse and pump out white babies.
It's more important than any career achievement I could name.
You're meaningless.
The future of western civilization is on the line.

Your idea is stupid. Brazil tried it, and look at them now:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

It's fucking dumb, and there no reason to believe it would work in the real world.

She actually looks normal with her nig traits brought out

>Swedish Flag
How do you like your women being ass raped by (((refugees)))?

>Around the late 1920s, scientific racism gave way to environmentalist theories.[1] Gilberto Freyre, a student of anthropologist Franz Boas, was a prominent figure of the conversion.

Unfortunately the experiment was stopped before it could complete.

And on top of that brazil had the ratios very wrong. If any more than 5% of the foriegn blood is mixed in, it becomes self-perpetuating as they can mate with themselves ad infinitum.

If the immigrant levels are kept to

Your country has like 10% whites then

>Unfortunately the experiment was stopped before it could complete.
My point is that it is not feasible to expect that the experiment would ever be complete.

>And on top of that brazil had the ratios very wrong. If any more than 5% of the foriegn blood is mixed in, it becomes self-perpetuating as they can mate with themselves ad infinitum.
Where do you get your numbers? They do not make sense.

>If the immigrant levels are kept to

If you're non-white you should also get a white spouse.

>My point is that it is not feasible to expect that the experiment would ever be complete.

This is a fault of immigration laws. Not Race mixing.

As it currently stands, IF there is no race mixing in the west.. The muslims/blacks breed with themselves and simply outnumber Southafrican genocide the whites.

If they DO, they get extinguished like my picture in reverse.. In 3 generations they are indistinguishably black.

There is NO winning move at this point. BUT... you COULD have a small inflow of immigrants AND encourage race mixing AND still be an long-term ethno-state.

>Where do you get your numbers? They do not make sense.
Just an estimate at this point, what I'm saying is as long as the host population has enough pure-blood people to absorb the immigrants the immigrants will dispappear without a trace.

I say without a trace because it's NOT like mixing ink in a pool. it's like mixing marbels in a bucket of marbels. (Discrete chromsomes/genes).. At some point the immigrant chrosomes just aren't going to be 'selected' as the 23 passed down to the next generation.. and they will forever die out.. the kid will be 100% white genetically despite having a non-100% white parent.

>That's not how it works. You can't keep taking more immigrants, mixing with them and then expect to stay white.

I disagree i think this is literally possible.

Pretty much this. Considering how negro's were among the first to settle in America as well as working the fields and the fact that a lot of the black females were often raped by whites. It stands to reason that a sizable population of people who would consider themselves to be pure aryan, that they at very least share 5% percent DNA with blacks minimum. Hence why Americans cannot be considered white.

To the contrary, I think almost any race can identify some of it's most 'pure' people.. as having some admixture.

The fact that it becomes quite hard to tell after just 3 generations, means that in recorded human history 2000-3000 years, that's 120 generations, at 25 years per generation.

We're all hopelessly mixed. The LEAST mixed people are likely native tribes that have never been contacted, or subsaharan africans that are still in africa.

Everyone else has ancestors that travelled across deserts, stopping at settlements to trade and fuck, and fight and rape, and be sold and bought from slavery.

>As it currently stands, IF there is no race mixing in the west.. The muslims/blacks breed with themselves and simply outnumber Southafrican genocide the whites.
What can they do if Whites decide to get rid of them? Nothing.

>There is NO winning move at this point. BUT... you COULD have a small inflow of immigrants AND encourage race mixing AND still be an long-term ethno-state.
You cannot have an inflow of non-white DNA into the European genepool and expect to stay white. It doesn't work that way.

>I say without a trace because it's NOT like mixing ink in a pool. it's like mixing marbels in a bucket of marbels. (Discrete chromsomes/genes).. At some point the immigrant chrosomes just aren't going to be 'selected' as the 23 passed down to the next generation.. and they will forever die out.. the kid will be 100% white genetically despite having a non-100% white parent.
That's not at all how it works.

I don't like it

>What can they do if Whites decide to get rid of them? Nothing.

Nice fantasy. Let's be realistic here. The idea of 'getting rid of all immigrants'.. is as real as inventing a time machine to go back to before we took them in.

It's not going to happen. You might be able to deport the criminals and freshest set of immigrants, but the groups that have been here for decades, and the successful chinese and indians aren't going to leave, nor can you muster the support of any kind of majority to force them to.

>You cannot have an inflow of non-white DNA into the European genepool and expect to stay white. It doesn't work that way.

I just explained to you you can. it's NOT like mixing ink in a pool it's like mixing marbles.

Imagine you have two buckets of 46 marbles representing the parents of a child. Reproduction happens by scooping out a random 50% of the marbles of both parents and putting it in a new bucket. That's the child's genetic make up. The remaining 50% of marbles in each of the parents that didn't get passed on.. DIE. they are deleted.

If you introduce a bucket of black marbles to this.. In just a few generations you get to a point where there are only 2-4 black marbles left. Soon there is only 1 black marble left because they are being randomly deleted and there are NO new sources of black marbles.

Eventually you get to a point where the last black marble is NOT scooped out as part of the 50% that get passed on. The Child is then 100% white. he has NO black marbles. The genetics of the black marbles have been 'DELETED' from the gene pool permanently.

All that's needed is each generation mate with a 'pure' white person.

That is exactly how this works with one extra complexity. Sometimes genes jump between chromosomes making a complete removal difficult. This is why you see people have 0.1% Mongolian or something in their DNA despite being born and raised 3 generations in London.

Regardless, 3-4 GENS, and it's unrecognisable to most.

>It's not going to happen. You might be able to deport the criminals and freshest set of immigrants, but the groups that have been here for decades, and the successful chinese and indians aren't going to leave, nor can you muster the support of any kind of majority to force them to.
Balkanization happened, and might happen again.

>I just explained to you you can. it's NOT like mixing ink in a pool it's like mixing marbles.
You didn't explain anything. You're wrong and can't see it.

>Regardless, 3-4 GENS, and it's unrecognisable to most.
lol no

The rest of your post is plain crazy.

We want you mother fuckers to go home.
Couldn't care less what you faggots do, just do it in your homelands.
You only come to our nations because your people suck and you can't run a country for shit.
So you all come here with your sob-stories and try to fleece the white man.
You're pathetic, all of you.
We know who our enemies are.
Does it feel like the cross-hairs are narrowing in on you?
It should, you fucking non-white.

Provide evidence, provide pictures.

Show me a black person with 12% black DNA no higher.

You know why you can't find them? because they identify as white and no one questions it.

How does genes work then?

The black genes, start a fight with the white genes, and end up kiling them, even if only the great grand parent was black? Still the great grandchild is going to come out looking like Wesley snipes?

I thought your education system in Scandinavia was meant to be good.

>implying we'd ever want to get rid of Indians or Asians
They don't fuck our country's up.
They more or less act like us.
They're tolerable, and very frequently welcome.
Mexicans, blacks, and Jews are absolutely not.

I agree, there are certain intervals in time that massive hoards of people traveled the earth and displaced other tribes by settling in their new found territory. While that was happening a lot of intermixing happened as well.
However I'd argue that over time the last major Völkerwanderung on the European continent brought about the Germanic/Nordic ancestry of Western Europe (North-Italy, Iberia, France, Britain, BeNeLux). And color me surprised that a lot of people on Sup Forums know that these countries are considered white, not only because they're skin color is white, but also that they originated from the actual German themselves.
After the dark ages, these countries + the original germanic countries would become the dominant hegemonies of the planet and their decline settled in when the mulatto Americans destroyed Europe twice in both world wars.

Beware the eternal, shitskin american. Our blood is still far more pure than theirs.

Nice poem fgt.

Thank you

I got fair hair and green eyes, am I white?

ewwwww..... white people and black people couples...

because the baby will be as brown as you, turd.

>Show me a black person with 12% black DNA no higher.
Where can anyone find a pic like that?

>The black genes, start a fight with the white genes, and end up kiling them, even if only the great grand parent was black? Still the great grandchild is going to come out looking like Wesley snipes?
It doesn't work like that. Coastal areas in Scandinavia have a higher occurence of thing like dark hair and brown because of sailors who bred with local women. That didn't disappear.

I'm done with this thread.

Pic related, actual experiments done on abbos by the british in australia.

The third generation is blonde haired, blue eyed, and has that stupid british kid smile, with only very trace features that can be recognised only if you go looking for it.

This is with a PURE british person.. and a PURE aboriginal person at GEN 0.. A group that has over 50,000 years of perfect genetic distance between them.

Mixing things like Indians (which are already like 20% aryan), or Chinese, or middle eastern people with whites means GEN 3 is indistinguishable.

Would be interesting to see whether the IQ would differentiate, though you'd need a larger 3rd gen abbo-mix pool for that. Of course I can't imagine that a lot of European settlers choose to intermix with the abbo's.

>nordic + sub-saharan = egyptian
>nordic + egyptian = med
>nordic + med = kraut
>nordic + kraut = nordic-ish

We need atleast 3-4 generations of fixed breeding to even come close to the native look. It's just not sustainable in a continous mass migration setting.

>Danish

That literally looks like an Arab guy I know. This is USA tier meme where they claim everyone and everyone is white and "European".

Back in the 1950s when whites were serious about colonising the world I think they did think that they would be able to 'mix' out other races completely.

They might have succeeded but at some point arguments were made that this kind of genocide is still genocide.

The kids were sometimes the result of master-servant rape/sex, or flat out 'go out into the bushlands by night grab an abo and fuck it.' Men desperate for the pussy if they've been at sea long enough.

what about green eyes?

There are a few frenchmen I met that look like Keanu Reeves

Literally the only thing that could make him seem questionable is his eyeshape possibly.

Yeah, this is what's gonna happen with Brazil, right? In a few more generations everybody in brazil will have blonde hair and blue or green eyes. There won't be anyone left with black hair and brown eyes. BLEACHED

Race traitors get the rope

>suddenly reminded of the story that one user posted
>He got drunk and went for an easy lay so he brought home an abo chick. While sucking on her big fat cow tits he noticed her nipple felt off but kept sucking. It wasnt her nipple, it was a giant cyst and it popped right into his mouth from all the sucking

White people can have blue, green, hazel, amber and brown eyes

Bleaching can only work for those who are around 30 percent AT MOST non-white.

Mulattos are too difficult to save and they're useless to us anyways.

This right here