Can someone redpill me on the german elections

can someone redpill me on the german elections .....

actually there's only blue pills this time

>can someone ledpirr me
sometimes they shoot piss or get shat on but it's normal

Schulz is the better option than Afd

its rigged from the beginnging. germany is still an us colony. or why the hell does the us still has more than 1000 tanks and 100k soldiers in germany?

They are rigged as fuck.

Oktoberfest is on , forget merkel and her spd-niggers

It basically comes down to a choice between pest and cholera

Everything is shit.
Nothing will get better
In fact everything will get worse

the end

send help

Sure, buddy, here you go:
Both center "right" party (Merkel) and the left allied themselves to create a ruse in order to blow AfD the hell out of a chance of getting in. So instead of Sigmar Gabriel running as the left's leader (which would have made him a serious contender against Satan herself). Instead, he "forfeited" his place and recommended Martin "Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people" Schulz who realistically has no chance of winning and keeps making "Whoops"-tier mistakes to alienate voters towards Satan so that people will forget AfD is an option.

This elections boil down to "Who would you rather deliver you straight into oblivion? Satan or Cthulu?

Everyone self-respecting German who still gives at least a single gram of crap for their country should go out and vote for the AfD. At least they can get some seats and rally opposition and public image. It's better than nothing, specially when nothing is basically hell.

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board.

People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.

That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me, because the users on Sup Forums are evil and stupid cowards, unwilling to stand up for the little man.

Damn, lots of typos. Sorry.

Every 4th vote is cast by mail.

Nobody owes you anything. Grow up.

AfD will mix the soup up. Tasty!

>everyone hates muslims for no reason

They need term limits, obviously. My chick and her mom went to an AfD talk the other night and said it was pretty interesting.

Kys fagot

tl;dr they're choysing between secret commie and openly commie.

>Jew politician
or
>Jew controlled politician

Schulz is gonna win if he wants to win. Schulz exists because they want to make it make it impossible for a actual conservative or right winger to get any publicity or acknowledgment. They have to show two sides. The election is a joke.

Also this

Jesus Christ

Can Poland and France invade these cucks and end it? It's painful to watch.

Just for the record, for any german liberals reading this thread that are against Merkel and want to vote left: Reminder that Schulz is directly opposed to UBI, yet he wants to give more money to refugees. i.e. Shaft germans.

>googles Nicolai Sennels
>10 tips how to counter Islam
>Nicolai Sennels: Psychology: Why Islam creates monsters - Jihad Watch
>Nicolai Sennels. Muslim Violence and Rape from Muslim Beliefs
phew! those mudslimes, right guise?

>bolan, franz pls hlp