Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T2R0h
youtu.be/IPDkhDQP73c
qz.com/260980/meet-the-countries-that-dont-use-their-own-currency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/T2R0h

Ok, now what about the real problem, the "migrants?"

screwed over by EU again...

They can all stay in Germany, they begged for them.

Seems all the pawns are in place.

If you act like a cunt, people are going to fuck you.
Learn this, Ulf. Nobody honours a deal with someone they don't respect, and nobody respects Sweden.
The EU worries about what Poland and Hungary will do, but they know that Sweden is 100% compliant no matter what.
I say this as an anglo, so you know that its bad.

Germany, Sweden should take them all. They are the ones that begged for this shit

Did based Poland cause this.

Based

kEK Poland and Hungary won

(((for now)))

I always wondered, both Sweden and Germany claim that the refugees are a huge boom for their economy and it's the best thing that happened to them.
...So why are they so hellbent on forcing other countries to "shoulder the burden", are they implying the refugees are a burden?

This pisses me off.

The EU is malleable as fuck and will cuck to anyone who tells them "no". So who do we send to them to negotiate Brexit? A fucking Remainer.

JUST.

this

maggie may sure has been a disappointing bitch

They are needed to improve economy and birth rates, white pussi has specifically evolved for brown/black cock

Genocide

Unfortunately you are right,Nigel

Sadly, were it Poland having their exit before us, they would have left on day two. The first day they'd spend drunk and laughing at the EU, the second would be them forgetting they were even members of it. That should have been our situation; we should have left on day two, but no, the Remains are really dragging their fucking heels.

Now what's your fucking excuse not to tell the EU to get fucked?

This. We should just have mandatory relocation to Sweden and Germany and close our borders with them.

Imagine being Italian right now

Packing popcorn for the race war.

So much effort to try and get everyone to suck the BBC. If they put the same amount of effort into securing borders and kicking out fake refugess there would not be any crisis at all

Some old wise words: "if you didn't import the migrants, you wouldn't have a migrant crisis."

it's not like we had a choice in the first place. As long as we have the euro currency they hold us by the balls. Why do you think Juncker was so vocal about extending the eurozone to as many countries as possible as soon as possible? Because it effectively destroys any kind of sovereignity

Well, just remember that for when Europe's at war again. Those fucking krauts needs a good genocide.

It is sad to see germans on Sup Forums complain about literally everything and saying that their media is too hard on them. Yeah, about the past, but their media is completely silent about the present, instead they keep telling Germans "we dindu nuffing, we wuz efficient n shit, those lazy southerners be bringing us down although we have so much surplus and mercantilism we are crippling the world economy". Although the elite are the ones benefitting from Germany's role in all of this, it doesn't excuse the complete obliviousness and denial that germans have about all of this.
Europe is already at war user, it's an economical war, but it's a war nonetheless.
youtu.be/IPDkhDQP73c

>The first day they'd spend drunk and laughing at the EU, the second would be them forgetting they were even members of it.

And the third day they's spend wheeping over being laid off. (pic related)

That's only true if you want to run FURTHER deficits. If you are willing to run a balanced budget from this moment forward, you can leave the Eurozone, default on all government debt and continue using the Euro without authorization from the ECB.
(The same as if any foreigner uses Euros, it's without authorization but perfectly legal).
You may wonder if this is stable. Well, Panama uses US dollars as their currency with no authorization from the US.

I am not going to discuss with brainlets who got brainwashed by the current economical Zeitgeist.
Italy runs a surplus to this day despite being crippled by the "european mark", which would only go up if they could decide their fiscal policies.
Not even going to bother with the rest, you are clearly a brainlet like 99% of american flags.
> default on all government debt
Nice meme. Germany's competitor in Europe was Italy, competitor they have effectively killed thanks to the EU. But again, not going to bother spoonfeeding an american, you are niggers through and through and it would be to no avail

And hey, give it some time and a newly formed government will print its old currency again (or a new variant of).

>you can leave the Eurozone
I wish I was as retarded as an american, ignorance is bliss they say. I wonder how it feels like being this retarded.

That's cool, have a nice evening.
Here's what I was talking about:
qz.com/260980/meet-the-countries-that-dont-use-their-own-currency/
Italians can use the Euro (or the Yen, I don't care) without authorization, just as the Vatican does, and Andorra, etc.

some parties have already made the proposal of "minibots", that was wrongly said by foreign newspapers to be a "parallel currency" to ease up the transition and alleviate some of the negative effects that the euro has on the budget (it's a genius proposal btw, german politicians literally shat their pants). Draghi immediately sent a blackmailing letter saying "don't even think about it or else we'll fuck your economy up"

you are being so retarded that I don't even understand what the fuck you are trying to say. Of course you don't need authorization to use the Euro, it's retarded in all cases you can think of, both authorized and unauthorized. What you can't do is leave the Eurozone, because the EU won't let you.

Of course your technocrats wouldn't let you, but in fact Italy can leave the Eurozone AND/OR the EU. They're separate, so sovereign Italy can leave either one or both.
If you want the lira back, be my guest. I'm saying there's another option, leave the Eurozone and just keep using Euros. Same as Andorra just uses Euros while being outside the Eurozone.

They're full of shit. We're on the shit end of that stick and we're still not buying their bs. Sadly, our Brexit negotiators are all Remaintards, which is a real devistating state. But nonetheless, the UK has voted to leave and we WILL leave, regardless of whether we strike a deal or not. If that means our economy takes a bit of bother, then it'll be short term. However, when we're back on track there'll be other EU countries on their way out who'll hopefully want to strike a deal with the UK too.

And the whole point of leaving the Eurozone is cancelling every penny of government debt. Everybody celebrate in the piazzas, etc.

kekkity kek.

Pretty funny how May wants to pay GBP 10 billion per year for the privilege of continuing to run a trade deficit with Germany.
But then she doesn't work for the people. Barren old cow.

>I'm saying there's another option, leave the Eurozone and just keep using Euros.

The ECB would cut all credit lines to Italian banks. That would cause a total economic collapse.

>of course they won't let you
>but Italy can leave
user...I....
>leave the Eurozone and just keep using Euros
you clearly don't understand why the Euro is bad if you say that

>They're full of shit
It's different unfortunately. Our government is unprepared against an unorderly exit from the Euro, and the fact the ECB controls our monetary policy means they can effectively destroy our economy by pressing a switch without giving us a chance to react. For instance, they could do that if we even decided to make a referendum about it like in Britain. They tried to kick out of the parliament Berlusconi for 20 years, all it took was a letter from Draghi to rekt him. That's how much power they have.
Your economy is doing fine.

You were warned then. You were warned now. You'll be warned in the future. And you still won't do shit about it.

>What you can't do is leave the Eurozone, because the EU won't let you.
Tell that to the UK.

>Brusselian bullies not so tough after being told "no"
Thank god they are as weak as they are, imagine them having a Merkel-like iron grip on everything

>she doesn't work for the people
Nobody does, they just work against us

>force countries to take migrants
>countries take migrants
>migrants leave for better country
>this is the country that took the migrants fault

The last time germany asked people to keep other people against their will in secure camps they got some bad press....

The UK wasn't part of the Eurozone you ignorant americuck

warned about what? Honestly stop replying, I am getting second-hand embarassment

>Warned about what.
You getting fucked by your currency. Even BEFORE Sup Forums existed economists said it was a bad idea.

>Just keeps calling people stupid yet at the same time keeps admitting his country is a bunch of weak cucks.
Sure bud.

The UK hasn't left anything yet.
The scheduled date of their departure into whatever Boris Johnson has in mind for them is 2 years after they invoked article 50 which would be on the 29th of march 2019.

NO! MY CUM RESERVES HAVE ALREADY DEPLETED! CUM!...I NEED...CUMMMMMMMMMIIEESS!!

>Even BEFORE Sup Forums existed economists said it was a bad idea
I know that, but you obviously don't know the environment and the movitations behind why these things happen.

The migrant relocation program was supposed to only run for 2 years from the very start, you know-nothing retard.

What Luigi doesn't seem to be aware of is this: Italy can pay back its bonds to the ecb in its local currency. Not necessarily in euros, but in the currency Italy has at maturity of those papers. That means in essence that you have this nuclear option which is to make Germany pay for everything they have taken away from you in the first place.

DO IT, ITALOFAGS

No, you're not saying anything useful at all. All you're doing is making excuses.

If it's so bad you should just grab your balls and leave. But you won't. Because at the end of the day Italians are benefiting from something while acting like serfs. You just want your cake and eat it, too, so you can openly bitch about it and get points for acting tough while at the same time enjoying the gentle chains of your masters.

Either man the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

kek, they relocated 26k out of 160k. This means basically no country lived up to the 'deal' yet the only media storm has been against Poland/Hungary because they took 'none'. Seems a bit dishonest now doesn't it, Germany?

Easy for you to say mate, you wouldn't have to go through a decade of poverty by temporarily crashing your own economy. It wouldn't be easy.

>He thinks the USA hasn't gone through recession and depressions.
k

That's not what I said at all, are you dense? It's easy to sit in a position of wealth and berate others.

Poland and Hungary win again?

Wow, god bless those two countries holding our oppressive union by the balls.

Poland is like nope and give us 1 trillion dollars. Poland has good negotiators, they should help negotiate brexit

I wish i could quit you.

>Sit in a position of wealth.
Guess how we got this "wealth," you're talking about? Sure as fuck wasn't by being in the eurozone or letting the British tax our tea.

No, we marched out and dumped that shit in the harbor. Do the same if you want to get out from under their thumb.

But you won't. You'll make privilege based arguments all day long.

tfw

>was supposed to only run for 2 years from the very start,
it's cute that you believe that

Hungary saved Europe again

>What Luigi doesn't seem to be aware of is this: Italy can pay back its bonds to the ecb in its local currency
yep but they wouldn't let us get that far, the ECB would destroy us way earlier

BRUSSELS YES

THE FIRE RISES!

don't bother trying to put some logic into that inbred moron

insider here, can confirm this was all us

you're welcome faggots

Great. Can we send them to Germany now?

It's a shame you weren't aborted.

You didn't do shit, don't 'muh heritage' me.