DAILY REMINDER THAT WHAT GAYS DO IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN BEDROOMS DOESN'T AFFECT YOU

DAILY REMINDER THAT WHAT GAYS DO IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN BEDROOMS DOESN'T AFFECT YOU

>DAILY REMINDER THAT WHAT GAYS DO TO CHILDREN IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN BEDROOMS DOESN'T AFFECT YOU

ftfy

Stop trying to pump our kids full of estrogen then faggot. Separate yourself from the T in LGBT

What if it does effect me? What if im in the bedroom too, and im naked, and I don't want to have gay sex but they are peer pressuring me into it?

Except a nuclear spill DOES affect you.

okay

My fag neighbor after homo marriage was made legal put up one of those fag flags. Me and the rest of my neighbors put up confederate and nazi flags. When he saw all our flags he freaked out and ran back into his house. That is how we have to treat these people. Don't let them get away with making sodomy normal. Him and his boyfriend moved away three weeks later.

why I do on my private property doesn't affect you

This. Cast off the trans people for the mentally ill people that they are and then I'll stop fighting the (((LGBT))) community

that's pedophillia, not homosexuality, burger

as a faggot myself
god i wish they would

Sounds like he couldn't take the bantz.

Trannys are the natural progression of things after normalizing fags

but I as an owner of the yard and the nuclear waste consent to the spillage.
and as we all know consent is a magical formula that makes everything alright in society, therefore pumping my dick full of radioactive lead and cumming into consenting children on my private property is perfectly and morally fine

>natural
The tranny agenda can't be both jew astroturf and natural degeneration. Choose one.

Anddd it doesn't affect me at all. It's when they strip down to their underwear and march in parades screaming how fucking gay they are that does affect me.
Go suck dicks and take one in the ass ... in private please!

not until you get a child poisoning permit from the local pizza place/state
and as we all know the permit is a magical formula that makes everything alright in society

Daily reminder that faggots are exhibitionists whose entire identity revolves around their perverse sexuality, and they can't possibly keep that contained in their own bedrooms , but have to put it on display to satiate their narcissistic personality and offend people for the pure sport of it. Otherwise why post this thread, faggot?

>In their bedrooms.

You mean in public restrooms and parks?

>you don't agree with my bullshit fever dream therefore you're a statist
your brain on french revolution

this is Sup Forums and not your bedroom, though

The gay agenda is Jewish astroturf with a natural progression to the tranny agenda

if you arent a statist then you are a fever dream too? lmao

That is absolutely true - in a sense that it is a thing between them and God what happens in private.
The problem, however, is that they take it outside - sexual- as well as politically speaking - undermining common sense, the nuclear family as God intended, etc. pp.. That's where the issues lie.

>hurr theres only anarchy, the rest is slavery
you're a slave to yourself and you don't even know it

If they kept it in the bedroom instead of throwing huge disgusting faggot parades I wouldn't care.

Naw but when they force me to bake them a cake it matters faggot

enlighten me then, because you sound exactly like the people who are slaves to themselves

Child trafficking doesn't affect me. Rape doesn't affect me. Pedophilia doesn't affect me. Slavery doesn't affect me. So uhh.... you know what to do based gay!

Cool a distinction without a difference

What if they call for a cake to celebrate their wedding from their bedroom?

>enlighten me then
Oh, I don't need to. Your mind is poisoned with humanism and enlightenment already. You're no different from the average commie. So drunk on ideology you think anyone else would be crazy for not buying into it.

Oh and being self-entitled to think they somehow have "the right" to do those things in public I should've added.
You know it's the same shit as with SJWs, muslims and all that shit. They think that having "special rights" or "additional minority rights" written down as law is somehow "equality" - which is obviously not. But weak people fell for the bait and now we're having the problems.

People should've never abandoned God. That's where the problems stem from ultimately.

YOUR HIGH ENERGY SUB ATOMIC PARTICLES ARE VIOLATING THE NAP

I remember seeing my first gay pride parade when I was a child. We were on vacation to New Orleans. My parents said "Oh look, a parade". We all turned around to look as the first float came buy.
"Cool, bikers" I thought.
Oh look at the Indians, my mom said".
But as they passed, they had nothing covering their asses. The float.... the float was covered in penis imagery. Dicks and flabby tits dancing on top of it. Armies of faggots with ball gags and whips. As quickly as it started, it passed. An instantaneous ball of degeneracy and filth. I didn't want to see any fat people naked, let alone gay fat people.
Nobody knew what to say, we just blanked it out of our minds and tried to enjoy the rest of the vacation.
But to this day, I live in fear of fat naked people swinging dildos around.

We are all one civilization. We're all connected to each other. Just like each individual cell in your body makes up the entire thing. Degeneracy among my neighbors certainly does affect me. Indirect effects are still effects

>comparing a flag to a radioactive spillage

One can actually cause you physical harm, the other just triggers Sup Forumsyps.

Wow, homophobic, fatphobic and sexist much?

It's still bad if they "keep it in the bedroom". Sodomy is bad for the soul. People need to learn how a community works. These people are completely connected and integrated into the system with us. Their unnatural and semitic morals will seap into everything they touch

Secondary reminder that the rainbow was originally a sign from God that he wouldn't flood us out again. Faggots hijack the rainbow to prod God in the chest. Enjoy your sin, it's not the straights you are going to have to convince...