I was not expecting this. So Luluco is connected to the LWA universe too? Neat...

I was not expecting this. So Luluco is connected to the LWA universe too? Neat.I wonder if they will visit any Gainax universes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZRzVIhBBQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manbavaran

But then the art styles would conflict.
Imagine how weird it would look for something like Evangelion.

Then they should go for less realistic looking series like FLCL or Abenobashi.

If they are legally able to I'm highly expecting them to visit a Abenobashi planet as it has basically the same premise.

It's probably gonna be Inferno Cop next week, I doubt they'll go outside actual Trigger properties

What if this is how we find out what happened to Panty and Stocking

Who even owns the rights to that?

Gainax, but the staff who worked on it are at Trigger. So yeah, is right

What if they end up doing Gurren Lagann? Seems like inferno cop is deviating too much from the art style

When will this stop being trigger's greatest hits I would rather see luluco. I trigger likes to do non stop referencing but I hate that.

>neat
More like lazy as fuck. This is becoming a hack job pretty quickly. Quite frankly I hope they do not cross over with gainax, nor do I think they can.

>They have a visit to the Inou-Battle planet right in the middle of Hatoko's raving breakdown

Do it, activate it!

>but the staff who worked on it are at Trigger
This means absolutely nothing and is also slightly misleading.
The Trigger is just gainax by another name meme needs to stop. They aren't gainax. They're noticeably worse than gainax writing wise. Animation wise they've become incredibly lazy and staff wise it was never a 1x1 comparison.

I don't think Inou Battle or even Ninja Slayer will appear, because they have a source material, so they're not 100% Trigger-only.

They've pretty much become dominated by You Yoshinari's art style

I'm pretty sure a Kiznaiver crossover will happen

>Lulucotachi get Ogikubo back
>don't realize that in the time that they were gone there was a new city built on top where it should've been
>accidentally flatten Kizuna city

the fact that gainax has to make ends meet with tomatoe farming leads me to believe most of their talent left.

>This ep
I finally get to post this picture again.

Why even fucking try?

They did, their talent left to a bunch of seperate studios like whoever produced Punchline.

However Gainex still had a few decent writers because their last anime, the car waifus one,was actually watchable, Trigger just produces stupid sounding and looking shit that westaboos like while their appeals toward the Japanese market such as Kiznaiver and Inou Battle tend to fall flat

I fucking want this

>actually watchable
i disagree but if they made a profit i suppose you would have a point

This episode was pretty stupid and boring. I don't care about Little Bitch Academy. Go back to Luluco's hot mom already.

So wait. Did they visit KLK?

Not to mention that they have a hard time making shows with full length episodes.

>not knowing Trigger did LWA
C'mon man.

>accidentally flatten Kizuna city
>Kiznaiver mysteriously stops airing
That would be 10/10 trolling. If only.

Yeah last episode. This episode was witches. next episode is TTGL

>Literally hijacking ideas from Kingdom Hearts

Is Trigger the CLAMP of anime?

>Kingdom Hearts invented multi-verses
Kill yourself.

Alright I'm a huge faggot.
Was the huge tower they used to steal the town supposed to be a P&SWG reference? I know it wasn't Trigger but its the same guys.

>a world gone to shit where Stocking rules over ghosts and the surviving characters are all trapped in a zombie apocalypse-esque world

There is a reason they're going through planets based off Trigger properties.
The show will end with the official announcement of Imaishi's next full series, which will air next year. At the final episode, they will see a mysterious planet but they won't visit it, saying something along the lines of "maybe next time..."
Then the camera will close up on the planet and the first teaser will debut.
It's Trigger's biggest production to date and their "do or die" moment. It's a TTGL-ish action-packed mecha show with a lot of sexy cute girls in stylish costumes.

go back to Sup Forums where you belong

It's from Little Witch Academia, you stupid fucking faggot.

>TTGL
thaTS GAINAX YOU RETARD

Is Kill la Kill co-owned by another company or something? It seemed weird to me that the KLK episode was just references and a censored namedrop, while the LWA episode literally has a named character from the show in a major roll.

Why do retards keep saying this? keep crawling in my skin the animation away form luluco.

im not sure about klk but due to japanese government grants and kick starter shenanigans lwa is the one ip they 100% own and can do whatever the hell the want with.

Yes, but they didn't all pack up shop togehter and go to Trigger as a group. Gainax was leaking talent a decade before Trigger was a thing.

>2011+5
>still using gifs

yeah but they are probably going to have to sell their intellectual property when finances really become strained.

sucy is one hardcore motherfucker

I don't know, I think it's just how they felt like writing the episodes. Maybe it's because they felt, like most people, that Sucy hasn't gotten enough of her own content yet.

Well, they definitely 100% own inferno cop, too.

I don't see what that has to do with the discussion over Trigger not being "gainax staff by another name."

Gainax lost talent in 1991 that formed GONZO. No big loss there.
They had a lot of talented artists and animators poached over the years, but their real big loss was when Anno founded Khara and took most of the old Gainax players with him.
When Imaishi broke off to form Trigger, he took all of Gainax's new talent with him.
Now, Gainax is a pathetic husk of its former glory doing bitch work for other studios and scraping together commercials for Subaru.

>no big loss there
Maeda

nothing but the reply chain started with a post of whether there could be a crossover with panty and stocking

The fuck I'm reading, the last time a Gainax anime didn't flop hard was 9 years ago with Gurren Lagann, current Gainax is a failure with no appeal to Japanese anime viewers. Trigger at least managed to produce one anime that sold pretty well.

which one was that?

The one with the naked girls. Everything else was a flop.

>GONZO
Really? I hate GONZO, I basically avoided anything they made because it looked so cheap

I liked strike witches

She is also Best Girl

for those who don't know:
Attending Sakura-con 2016 in Seattle, we had 2 guests from Studio Khara.
(Hiroyasu Kobayashi & Shigeto Koyama)
At their panels they told us that Trigger and Khara collaborate on many things and are practically the same studio. The analogy he gave is that Khara is like the "Onii-san" of Trigger. Gainax, as they went on also falls under this relationship.

I am sure that they will be able to visit any universe they want, made by those studios.

Kobayashi also, in laughter at the thought, told everyone to wait until the last episode, as it will be worth it if you are an Evangelion fan.

I can provide proof if need be, I have the whole thing recorded.

yfw they pull a psg ending

SAKURA CON IKIMASSSS

people still remember that guy?

I remember a thread i was one getting bumped off with the spam.

fffff

Do you happen to have the tower picture alone?

Was that really 7 years ago? Holy fuck.

what have i been doing with me life...

>told everyone to wait until the last episode, as it will be worth it if you are an Evangelion fan
I fucking called it, Nova is gonna be revealed to be Kaworu.

The first Last Exile series is rather flawed, but still very good. Second Last Exile series is dogshit.
Overall, their works are BAD; Gonzo just has an insistence on using CGI mixed with their 2D and the contrast is very jarring.

>CGI mixed with their 2D
Yep, now I remembered why I refused to watch anything GONZO.

Where did the Gainax talent go?

I'm sure a stitch exists somewhere if that's what you're looking for.

I think the talent really only existed as a collective thing, but honestly it seems like a lot of the original spirit of the some of the bigger shows from Gainax moved to Trigger.

Trigger already referenced Eva hardcore in that Hackadoll show they co-produced.

I called it the second I heard his voice.

I was damn sure as soon as he started getting vaguely indifferent about suicide and the shark bullies were about to pop his head.

Also when he called Luluco wonderful it was a 1:1 mimic of the "I'm saying I love you" line

I would like to use it as a wallpaper for my cellphone

I want to express my love to TeddyLoid!

GIRUGAMESH

>TeddyLoid
who?

do they sell these pictures?

Nobody forgets Goth Gilgamesh.

Mai producerfu
youtube.com/watch?v=bZRzVIhBBQg

AND GAYMEN

>as it will be worth it if you are an Evangelion fan.
I'm madder at this than anything else. This basically confirms it's going to be meme shit and old series references until the end.

It's funny when there were nods everywhere but this is fucking excessive and a bit pathetic.

>I can provide proof if need be, I have the whole thing recorded.
Alright, calling your bluff. Prove it.

Hrm. Stay mad, faggot.

THIS
Gainax was greater than the sum of its parts. It had the right people balancing off each other in the right ways at the right times.
Every single off shoot is trash. Name one that isn't.
Let's look at some prominent off shoot properties
>rebuild
Trash
>KLK
Trash
>punchline
Trash

Funny thing is all of them started with promise but all of them fucked up incredibly.

>the last episode, as it will be worth it if you are an Evangelion fan
>the last episode
>Evangelion

Inb4 all returns to nothing.

People give old Gonzo too much flack, honestly. They had a bunch of decent and good stuff.
LE, Gankutsuou, Kiddy Grade, Kaleido Star, Chrono Crusade, Vandread, etc.

>Punchline
>started with promise

are you serious

God damnit do I have to watch this stupid anime now

It most likely will be. Predictable samey shit. Phoned right in.

Is this what you wanted?

S2>S1=S3

Vandread is shit.

THE REFERENCES YOU GUYS

You're shit.

>This week on Trigger Self-fellatio: Luluco
>Little Witch Academia
I remember when I actually thought this might be a decent show.

I agree so far, but honestly, they're 3 episodes each, and to ignore what could be good in the next episode would be silly.

S3 > S2 > S1

faggot

BUT IT'S FUNNY user, YOU HAVE TO LAUGH