What is it about this body type that causes threads to be deleted?

What is it about this body type that causes threads to be deleted?

Reminder that the e-celebs thread is still up.

I would assume it has to do with a lack of reading comprehension.

Because she's not as good as the oppai loli from the same show.

what is the best brand of hotpockets to bribe janitors?

IT NEVER ENDS

The cheap shit.

>hotpockets face when he sees a loli thread

Half eaten ones are good too.

The last time a mod tried to ban loli threads it ended with the board getting spammed with CP. I hope it doesn't escalate to that point again.

Stop you'll scare the new jannies. They worked hard to become a janitor on Reddit: Hardcore edition

The last time accelspammer hadn't died of cancer yet and was still sitting at his house taking on any cause to spam Sup Forums he felt like.

How cheap are we talking about?

He will come back, you´ll see

Incompetent, biased moderation who doesn't care about the population of a board and instead autismically pushes their own views for more than a year straight even after being told countless times that they're wrong.

He's changed his view on work safe though, it's more like it used to be now.

That's true, but there was a sticky for that saying that as long as it was from an anime and not an R-18 work everything's fine as long as it's spoilered so that should be a given. But then a lot of the mods and janitors are new to the site and don't remember the camel that told us that, he really should have left that up.

WTF?
Is that what think it is?

new janitors (including the one that is deleting this) are like 2 weeks old
fresh from the reddit boat I guess

its started

Kodo no Jikan please go.

What else could it be but yoghurt?
I mean when has KnJ ever done anything sexy?

The mods are hanging out with their girlfriends and normalfag friends while they browse Sup Forums. When they see shit like this, they have no choice but to delete it, or they will be ostracized. It would explain why big three threads are so popular still. They're showing off to their buds that they rule anonymous hacker website so they can be king of the nerds.

tumblr/twitter boat most likely. They make redit look like Sup Forums in comparison

Janitors can't delete threads, though, only individual posts. The one deleting threads is the same mod as always.

>threads are still up
hotpockets took their toll on him it seems

Why didn't KnJ have an /ll/ end for Shirai and Kuro?

Why would you want one of the best works of literature ever written to go?

Worst one of the three

Someone has to protect the children.

But lolicons are the most suitable people to protect lolis. You cannot protect that which you do not love.