What exactly is "moe"? I always thought it was what you'd call a show that had an all female loli/childish cast...

What exactly is "moe"? I always thought it was what you'd call a show that had an all female loli/childish cast, but now I'm not so sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRkETR9uX78
youtube.com/watch?v=zgb113_U3Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a warm feeling you get when a character does something cute or helpless, like having butterflies in your stomach

>loli in the OP
prepare to get banned criminal scum

I hate that kind of animu, its extra autistic.

I hate you

I hate you too but I can't hate those dubs.

I'm a fucking legend.

*hypocrite

>what you'd call a show that had an all female loli/childish cast
That's Cute Girls Doing Cute Things, or CGDCT for short. Somehow this acronym is becoming associated with reddit because of retarded newfags, although it propagated mainly here during 2010 or so. Fuckin' people, I swear.

Better than using a more reddit term "slice of life"

Anything and everything that Sup Forums, reddit, and normies dislike in anime apparently. Just like the term filler.

SoL isn't necessarily moe, it's anything that focuses on daily lives rather than having an overarching plot (though there can be some plot)

also, you realize that large chunks of /r/anime post here too, right?

>SoL isn't necessarily moe
Moe isn't a genre

>you realize that large chunks of /r/anime post here too
You'd have to be delusional to think otherwise.

I know moe isn't a genre, i was just saying that not all SoL has moe (the vast majority does though)

reddit likes seinen, normies like shonen, Sup Forums just faps to jojo

All of you, just go back to live journal.

O I am laffin

>praising your own dubs
canceled it out brah

Those are trips

So simple yet so misunderstood.

so 3d charasters are moe

I'm pretty sure a large part of Sup Forums browses r/anime
Whenever Sup Forums is mentioned, there are people commenting in a very Sup Forums-esque fashion.
I don't really browse it regularly because I don't like Reddit's awful comment system, but I happen to lurk there from time to time

moe is life.

>I hate that kind of animu
Neo-Sup Forums, everyone..

>neo-anything
Old-Sup Forums everyone

Our dead Archive. ;_;
Rest in Peace, Sweet Prince

Has it been recovered?

I love the eternal, unending love between Yui and Ui.
youtube.com/watch?v=WRkETR9uX78

nice denial

youtube.com/watch?v=zgb113_U3Dw

Nicely put for a tumblr image.

Moe as a concept has been around since Astro Boy, but a lot of people like to narrow the word down to vent their own frustrations on modern anime

It's when a cute mod stalks you

No papu.

>normies

>large part
Literally projecting. There's obviously some like on every place on the internet unfortunately, but it's likely fuck all given that Sup Forums is slowing down and it's post IPs in threads has remained constant since the feature was introduced.