>liking crab
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahh [spoiler/]

CLAIMED

Claimed

Another snakefag

Mine

Mine.

If crab is your favorite, you probably haven't finished the series.

Best TM waifu is mine

MINE

Every single version of her is mine

Claiming waifu is a normalfags meme and all of you doesn't take waifu seriously.

>taking waifus seriously

>Crab

>cat

Forever and ever.

>unpopular pink haired slut

why

Oshino Shinobu claimed

Normalfags.

>Rin has no personality
Gee, wonder if that's because she's supposed to be given one that corresponds a song

>JoJo best waifu

Tsugumi claimed
Go away nerds

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

Claimed.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

Get a load of this guy

I've got to say, Sucy is the all-time best.
Out of anyone.
Asuka is a close second, but I've got to say Sucy is the overall best.

You alright user?
Here's a (You) to keep you going. You can talk to us if something's happening, man. Just want you to know.

You seem to be trying to fit yourself in an anonymous imageboard. Oops! You're a faggot.

best character

Midget claimed

Claimed

Smart, kind, and beautiful. Simple as that.

Sento claimed.

Midget claimed

Thanks for reading!

fuck off you piece of cancer

Mine

(You)

that's bretty cool, but seriously, who was so bored that they spent the time to make that monstrous thing

also my waifu claimed

Thanks for reading!

>copy pasta

>Next time on Iron Chef: Meme Pasta Masters

CLAIMED

>Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums 2.0

Wew lads.

Thanks for reading!

Kill yourself normalfags piece of shit. Go back fucking your disgusting 3DPD cunt sluts.

Claimed!

CLAIMED

Thanks for reading!

Kill yourself normalfags piece of shit. Go back fucking your disgusting 3DPD cunt sluts.

How is that bait when its true?

Stop spamming

it isn't true

THICC CLAIMED

Are you drunk or just stupid?

Your waifu was already "claimed" by Araragi though, and they fuck all the time.

No, I really want to marry Renchon

Gentle walking

Only after my approval. I won't let just any man have my daughteru.

Thanks for reading!

Can't believe this was still open.

Thanks for reading!

>implying crab hasn't been claimed by all the boys in the neighbourhood anyway
Kek

Claimed

You are not exploding. Start exploding.

She only has eyes for Nozaki but I only have eyes for her

The only one for me

Thanks for reading!

Mine...

Claimed

>used goods
>not cat
>not bat
>not literally any character other than snake

Stop user you're going to get banned. N-not that I'm concerned about you or anything.

I want her to break me

Only the very best for me.

Claimed.

Thanks for reading!

Claiming my wife

Forever and always.

What if you've claimed your waifu in a previous thread but someone else claims it in the next one?

user, you need to start exploding soon.

LAIN CLAIMED

You bitches missed out

Thanks for reading!

Superior witch, superior waifu.

Other witchfus cower in her presence.

Claimed.

Thanks for reading!

>7 years together
>she's my "favorite character"
Maybe you should cut the shitty copypasta and start learning what it really means, pleb piece of trash.

>Claim
You guys make it seem like your forcing her into this relationship.

Until you include visual novel / light novel this pasta is inaccurate.