Mexicans are proud members of the white race

For centuries the Mexican has been known as a member of the white race forever superior to the inferior southerners below him, such as the Cuban and Argentinian. It is clear that Sup Forums has a longing to accept us as one of them but the INDIOS from CENTRAL AMERICA who pretend to be MEXICAN get in their way.

Ignore them, gringos, we're one of you and you know it. We were not considered white only when (((they))) took control in the 60s and you ought to know the one true redpill: Mexicans are members of the white race.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/judis-i-argued-that-demographics-favored-the-democrats-i-was-wrong/
cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
youtube.com/watch?v=VER-7H79APo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a potato
>or a chinese potato

I actually met alot of White Mexicans in Mexico over working there 4 years. I never met a White Mexican in the US.

They may exist but it's not the type of Mexicans most Americans meet.

We meet the kind of Mexicans that Mexico keeps out of their nicer cities with guns. Unless it's a religious holiday and then it's a Mestizo invasion.

Mexicans as a whole have a nigger orientation:
1. Hyperviolence
2. Comfortable with hand-to-mouth subsistence as long as you have a few status symbols to lord over your neighbors.
3. High rates of child raping
4. Arrogant despite no actual achievement
5. Glorification of criminals and tyrants

No one wants your gibsmedat, head-chopping, loser mentality infecting the white race.

What would you two say about castizos though?

Well I don't purity spiral. If you are 76% European and act like a white person then you are white to me.

This is a White Mexican.. Americans really have no idea the amount of Whites in Latin America.

Hell Uma Thurman is Mexican

Day of the wall soon paco

White Mexican.
There are tons of them in Mexico. You just never see them in the US.

Jalisco, the state Guadalajara is in is FULL of White Mexicans.

unz.com/isteve/judis-i-argued-that-demographics-favored-the-democrats-i-was-wrong/

I'm a fucking white male!

Mexicans hate white people.
Theybsee themselves as a distinct group amd would love nothing more to displace whites, take the infrastructure they built, and squander it within a generation. I lived in a border town. Ive seen their hatred first hand.

Haha, we're white! :)

This is how Mexicans used to talk before the 70s.

Before they were "hispanic", before they were "Latino", before they were "Chicano", all Mexicans used to be adamant that they were white.

All Mexican organizations (LULAC, the G.I Forum), publicly identified as white.

When Mexicans were white:

>>'A People's History of the United States' (Howard Zinn, 1980)

Quote:
Mexican Americans did not object to the segregation of Blacks or challenge the assumptions of White supremacy. On the contrary, they supported strict segregation of Whites and Blacks in the schools and in public facilities. The basis for their claim for social equality was that they were also White...

A group of Mexican Americans, mostly urban and middle class, founded their own organization in 1929 in Corpus Cristi, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)...LULAC sought to set the racial record strait. In a 1932 article in the LULAC News titled "Are Texas-Mexicans 'Americans'?" the author asserted that Mexican Americans were "the first white race to inhabit this vast empire of ours." Another member of LULAC boasted that Mexican Americans were "not only a part and parcel but as well the sum and substance of the white race."

As self-constituted Whites, LULAC members considered it "an insult" to be associated with Blacks or other "colored" races. In 1936 a LULAC official deplored the practice of hiring "Negro musicians" to play at Mexican bailes because it led to "illicit relations" between Black men and "ill-informed Mexican girls." He urged fellow LULAC memebers to "tell these Negroes that we are not going to permit our manhood and womanhood to mingle with them on an equal social basis".

Not surprisingly, LULAC turned its back on opportunities to forge ties with the NAACP during its own civil rights battles in the 1940s

>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%

JUST

>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%

JUST

>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%
18%
>18%

JUST. WOOWOO MY SHIT UP WIGWAM.

I'm not white, but i cringe whenever someone says''W-WE'RE WHITE TOO I SWEAR''. Have some fucking pride in who you are

Mexicans traditionally identified as white before they became minorities. The Mexican kids used to want to fight you If anybody said they were not white.

t. old man

Identifying yourself as white doesn't make you white, if i identify myself as an attack helicopter it doesn't make me one.

I'm honestly really disgusted by mestizos like Mexicans and Argentinians flubbing their race reports and claiming to be white. They're fucking liars. They have a flawed definition of what white is. Stupid land bridge monkeys don't get to take credit for white culture.

The 4% is way worse than the 18%

Yeap I remember that in my youth as well.

>>On a warm Monday night in May 1950, a handful of dynamite easily destroyed Robert and Marie Shelton’s American dream. The bomb ripped through the African American couple’s newly purchased home in South Dallas, demolishing their front porch, knocking the house off its foundation, and leaving behind a large hole in the ground…

The main suspects were Mexican American men who felt threatened by the encroachment of African American families into white neighborhoods. One of these individuals, Pete Garcia, later admitted that he had painted “For Whites Only” signs in the neighborhood, threatened black home buyers with a knife, and chased two African American real estate agents out of the area.

I didn't believe you until I googled, she's Mexican on her dads side what?!

>>Identifying yourself as white doesn't make you white

Most people considered them white! Talk to your grandparents. Mexicans used to be white.

They fought in all the major world wars...in the white units of the army.

This guy gets it.
when people say hispanic or latino, that is a forced meme meant to divide and conquer people of european heritage by lumping them together with miscegenated muds.
Race is superior to ideology and language.

Have pride in your own kind, carlos

Yes there are a ton of White Mexicans.. Problem is we never see them in the US and if we do, we just assume they are white.

Pic related

I have a son with someone from Jalisco, she told me she was from Spain. I believed her, as I never been. Well anyways she looks Swedish, and belongs to a family of corporate lawyers. I had no idea Mexico had courts much less need for lawyers.

is complaining about based blacks purity spiraling ?

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. Thought WMWF divorce was high? SpicF/WM is higher.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
6. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
8. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
9. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
11. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

Are you Spaniard? You're white.
Are you mestizo? Then you're part white.
Are you descendant of entirely natives? You're red
>Argentinian
Sup Forums told me Argentina was the hwhitest south American country...?

Nope but his genetics from Africa are from North Africa.. Look up Hannibal Statue. That is what North African is..

We don't need the club house police. We need people to help.

This girl is from Jalisco. 100% Mexico going back to when the Spanish came.

>Mexicans are members of the white race.

dude.. you ever seen a white european??

Whites don't vote Democrat. Mexicans overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Mexicans and all shitskins don't have a white mind.

>Latin American posters
who you're actually talking to

This is how our caste system worked
>Spaniard × Native = Mestizo/a
>Spaniard × Mestizo/a = Castizo/a
>Spaniard × Castizo/a = Spaniard

>who you're actually talking to

fuck that chart, i am pretty sure every single brown from latin america think he is white and declared his id as white

Spics can call themselves white when they have a comparable crime rate to whites. Until then, you gotta go back.

When 90% or more look like left, what's the point of caring about the right?

based?

>>Have pride in your own kind, carlos

I'm a 68 year old white American.

Anybody who was an adult before the 1980s remembers:

- The "hispanic" category did not exist. There was no such thing. People were white or black.

- Nearly all people of Spanish or Latin American origin were considered white.

- All Mexicans, whether light or brown-skinned, were regarded plainly as "white".

- Mexicans used to say that they were white socially everyday, and would fight you if you implied otherwise.

- They transitioned into minorities some time around the late 1970s. This is after the Chicano movement when they reinvented themselves as "people of color".

It's actually crazy that the younger generation doesn't believe this today. It wasn't that long ago. Anybody is old enough to remember.

There was no "hispanic" group before. A Mexican was white.

The Mexican population was in the single digits and most of them were just natives that had the border cross them not the other way around. They were the same thing as native Americans. Now Mexicans have become people from the country of Mexico who are overwhelmingly of native Central American descent. They are outsiders who don't speak our language and are not Caucasian but are Asiatic

>>based?

They used to hate black people as much as anybody else. In addition to identifying as white, Mexicans were openly racist against blacks.

When you see those old documentaries of youth screaming at blacks when they were being integrated. Mexicans contributed, they were in the white crowds heckling the blacks during integration.

>adult before

times change

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES PUTITOS

just because they dressed up like that doesn't mean they're mexican

You're so full of shit

HOW White man

>look mom i am making the mexicans look bad on a echochamber.

Dont you faggpts have things better things to do?

relax gringo i am here legally

>>They were the same thing as native Americans.

No. Back then, plenty of Mexicans were literally white and not easily distinguised from Americans. They looked like Southern Europeans.

There were Mexican Hollywood stars. All were white.

>plenty of Mexicans were literally white

dude you fucking seen white europeans??? how the fuck you can call white a spaniard mixed with a nigger

>>Dont you faggpts have things better things to do.

No, I'm retired. I have nothing but free time and enjoy shitposting.

Well Mexican-Americans today aren't white, so what's your point?
Look at crime rates , birthrates, IQ, height, welfare rates.
They are closer to black statistics than white ones.

>>dude you fucking seen white europeans?

Many looked completely European. Here's another Mexican Hollywood star.

B E A N E D

SUCK IT CULITOS

youtube.com/watch?v=VER-7H79APo

Most Mexicans don't say they're white, he's going against public thoughts

mexicans definitely white

BITCH PLEASE

if you close your eyes will you see them white still?

>be white Mexican
>have white kids in America
>kids become white Americans
Nobody is talking about these people. Most modern Mexican-Americans are not these people.
>be brown Mexican
>have brown kids in America
>kids become brown Americans

America as a continent or america as in American Idol?

You are fired !!!

>>Well Mexican-Americans today aren't white, so what's your point?

They were MADE into minorities artificially. It happened bureaucratically. When they were regarded as white, and treated as white, they acted differently.

That's what I think is profound about it. Once they assumed the title of minority and started getting Affirmative action and federal funding, they became like the blacks.

This is also true of Puerto Ricans, who also used to be white.

no because I'll remember

lol we are not white
the only whites in spic America are the Argies and some hues
like it or not

if you can see with your eyes closed, how good are you judging ppl?

what do ppl say about you?

>>Most Mexicans don't say they're white

Maybe not young people today. But all older Mexican-Americans considered themselves white.

All Mexican political leaders and organizations publicly identified as white. They were ADAMANT that they were white.

>they were made to be minorities
They ARE a minority. They have nothing in common with the Western Europeans that make up the majority of white Americans. They even have their own language, do you know what a minority group means?

My grandfather was Mexican. He considered himself white. Indian blood is a whole other deal.

I knew plenty of white Mexicans (ethnically Mexican not by nationality) when I lived in Tucson. It was safe it say most of these families had been there for a very long time, centuries even. But yea, I don't think I've ever seen a migrant Mexican who was "white" (very few anyways).

It's strange that someone in Mexico who has less European blood than me looks more white due to blond hair. All I got is hazel eyes and white skin. Probably my French side.

Point out one white person in that picture I posted that you responded to.

Post your face and we'll see if you're white.

>>They ARE a minority.

That happened artificially. Mexicans were absolutely not considered to be racial minorities before the 1980s. They were white. Fact. No "Spanish" people were considered minorities.

>>They even have their own language

Greek people have their own language, that didn't make them minorities either.

>>do you know what a minority group means?

Yes. I'm older than you. Mexicans were not.

This most be the biggest joke i have ever heard, maybe it is because i am nordic, the one true master race, but you filthy mongrels arent white. you're not even close to being white.

Hell fucking spain isnt even white. They got raped to mud

so anyone can be white if they self indentify as white? Even Mexicans? What the point of this thread?
These are white people (if they indentify as such)?

>Geee so manu mexicans in califonia, nuevo mexico, texas.

get out of my country !!

lmao Get a real job virgins.

I have a feeling OP is one of those people that will act like europe is doomed and spics are white so America is white. Biggest retards on here.
Spics aren't even as white as the immigrants "dooming" europe

>>so anyone can be white if they self indentify as white? Even Mexicans?

It wasn't just them. The government considered them white. They law considered them white. Most people socially regarded them as white. There's no record of Mexicans-Americans being anything other than "white" before the 80's.

You could check their birth certificates. All were white.

It's crazy that you don't believe this, because it wasn't long ago. I'm not even all that old. Anybody would know this.

my dick is whiter than your face

want to see?

You can honestly have it m8, no lie. If a war breaks out, I'm on your side

comparing america to cuck continent europe.

no wonder ppl s always mad at you, with all that little space you have to live it must be hard for you guys

I beleive you, that wasn't even what we were talking about. If the US counted them as white or not is completely irrelevant. The US counts Saudi Arabians as white today, as we speak, and that doesn't make them white.

War? and compromizing your main border?

lmao think straight virgin.

if you want death, killyourself. and voala you wont be suffering from race anymore.

Nope, if you want more land manifest destiny downward.

They're delusional as fuck

Fuck off your dick probably smells like shit and spices you fucking queer

Do you own a house?

my statte is bigger than your country.

Fuck off tiny fly.

>nord cuck
>master race
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

if you want aztlan you and have it is what I'm saying
It's full of your afromexican subhumans

you can have it*

What if i want to be free of inferior untermensch like yourself? you clearly dont want to be exterminated, and you dont fucking stay to your own shithole

haha.. said the mexican, the one fucked for centuries by some spaniards sailors

fucked? i am pretty sure that i have a nicer family and more money than you.

Did you finish college yet?

Ill just leave a description a norwegian writer who visited Mexico around 1911
The silver country; where a human life is not worth more than nickel. Mixed with the modern yankee moral and the old bloodthirstiness, the mexican have developed a peculiar individual. Since the spanish armadas conquered the land and drove montezumas people away from their cities, they have still left intact part of their old pride. They do not mix, like the people in macau (or some other brasilian city where race-mixing even among negros was normal) but their women have adopted some of the finest features of the spanish blood, while their men are alcoholic savages driven by greed and search for wealth