Consider this. The amount of shills on this board

is because we're winning and each day their power dwindles. They need to remove hope from Trumps base. Don't let them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScBXhqUXWEE
youtube.com/watch?v=i4xPNaVACN4
premiumtimesng.com/foreign/world-foreign/221822-trump-forces-evil-wont-defeat-power-good.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are pounding that narrative right now....

They will fade out

This is absolutely true. The media has been constantly lying about him and his supposed betrayals. None of it has turned out to be true.

That's how this place became a pro Trump board in the first place. Turnabout is fair play.

What are they afraid of?

bump

Retribution.

bumpp

Being alone with themselves

They are trying to blackpill Trumps base with fake news

We need /mlpol/ back now more than ever.

MUH 4D CHESS
TRUST IN THE GOD EMPEROR

Reassure me that he isn't caving on DACA. Use evidence.

black American here I AGREE COMPLETELY

say it with me: i'm FUCKING BASED

Continue to sage and hide shill threads. Divide and conquer has always been their strategy, it is no different today. Namefags are niggers. Stop giving (You)'s.

Guys, I don't think it's shills... I voted for him but I just can't support him anymore. He keeps betraying us and can't get anything done.

Fake and gay.

who cares

Agreed.

You forgot to change ur memeflag retard.

What's problematic is that we need a place to safely and savagely turn against the Donald for his DACA betrayal, in order to formulate and present the response with the best chance of correcting his course. Every moderated board on the Internet is Democrat-only, and this place is so flooded with shills it's not possible to have an actual loyal opposition conversation.
I'm a genuine longtime Republican who supported trump from September 2015 and the way he's acting right now there's no chance he's getting my vote in 2020.

>when you're losing so bad that trolling racist image boards seems like the best option

Who cares about climate deal?
I want my wall.

bump

Yup this is exactly why. Just keep posting as normal and don't reply to shill threads

Same, immigration is the singular issue I'm not willing to let him slide on, partly because I live in Texas and getting rid of Mexicans is highly important to me, but mostly because the decision is his and his alone, so caving even slightly is an act of direct betrayal to his supporters.

he's a lame duck and you know it

Trump will VETO DACA.

But in all reality it won't even get passed because he gave the power to the legislator. he's counting on you, the voters, to tell ur congressperson and threaten to lynch them if they say yet.

This. But also, this was his central point in his campaign. Immigration. If he is willing to compromise on his main point, then he is not a great person. I honest to God do not trust him anymore and have lost all my respect. For someone to go through all of that BS during the campaign, only to give up in the fucking White House says a lot about someone.

>is because we're winning
Yup we love our Dreamers dont we folks ? who gives a shit about the browning of america as long as Trump whos doing it you faggots are pathetic Trump is just another Neocohen

Yeah it's not subtle.

That's not what that phrase means.

It's precisely because I know how politicians are that I'm worried. They can't get a plan together on Obamacare after seven years of promises, but I'd bet my life that they'll break their damn necks for amnesty. It could very well be a gambit from Trump, but he hasn't done anything to allay my concern.

I've paid taxes for decades, but who do the politicians support?

This greasy little piece of shit

I'm waiting for the first BASED MAGAPEDE to say "We were always fine with amnesty".

Really!.....

youtube.com/watch?v=ScBXhqUXWEE

Alex Jones has fallen.

These are lovely children and we must support their dreams

As far as Americans......sorry. I have nothing for you. Your parents didn't break the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4xPNaVACN4

it's to distract us. fuck it, reposting:

Trump gets his power from the people. kelly and mcmaster are the most publicly visible but there are many, many others all working toward the same goal of ensuring he gets cucked by his own administration. they've got a near complete chokehold on the flow of information that reaches him. remember how twitter started burying all the supportive tweets awhile back?? it's like that but with everything now. news sources. reports on public opinion. who's allowed to see him, up to and including his own family. even precious ivanka gets debriefed after every time they talk ffs. they got rid of bannon. they managed to get rid of schiller who's been Trump's personal bodyguard right hand man for the past 3 decades.

he hasn't turned on us you dildoes, we're not getting through to him anymore and haven't been for a while

>he hasn't turned on us you dildoes, it's just that his instincts are to go back on a number of promises he made to us over the whole of his campaign
I haven't completely lost faith, but this is a shit argument.

before long Sup Forums will be the only place these people will have left to spew their faggotry. public is waking up and are tired of the lefts shit.

>Trump gets his power from the people.
mong

So without constant reinforcement, he fucks us? Shit argument, you aren't helping your case.

SHILL
YOU SUPPORT WHAT TRUMP SAID ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL? SHILL
ONLY SHILLS ARE AGAINST AMNESTY

bump

yes you stupid brainlet nigger when he's surrounded on all sides by traitorous fucks whispering in his ear and giving him the impression that what the people want has changed he needs constant reinforcement from the actual people

FUCK SHILLS

Why in God's name would he even start to believe that the people who elected him would suddenly want a reversal on key issues?

Don't you know! Alex Jones and (((Steve Bannon))) said he was being poisoned!

I wish I could be there when the money runs out and these fat fucks have to go out and get real jobs in a world that has grown disgusted with the left.

How exactly are we winning? What are his accomplishments? He's gearing up to give amnesty to illegal children, though

It's 4D irony. They lost, it's still sinking in just how badly.

Let's say no betrayals happened. It still begs the question, why would you support him? What good things has he done?

for starters, his mere existence triggers left

because the more people who tell us not to on this site. The more I reaize he's pissing off everyone I hate. Dems. jews. Steve Bannon (Faggot alcoholic degenerate)

Neither of you have given an example of anything good that he has done.

>trump makes a tweet about that daca shit
>ITS FAKE NEWS, TRUMP IS A SHILL

He fired Steve Bannon. kicked out mossad shills from the NSC. Said the good guys lost WW2. Stopped funding ISIS through the CIA. Makes Israel so scared that Sup Forums is under assault 24/7

He's my guy

>EVERYBODY IS SHILLING!!!!
hey dumb fuck amnesty don tweeted this shit himself which is why everybody is flipping out. they aren't flipping out cause the democrats said something they're flipping out cause this dumb fucking ape actually said this crap. everybody voted for no daca and no amnesty but this dumb loser is making these kind of tweets?

it's absolute proof he isn't playing 37ds8d chess. he could've shot somebody and the base would support him but he did the single thing which makes him a one term president. he's a big orange con man. i want democrats to impeach him now.

Why dont you post what he tweeted RIGHT AFTER THAT fucking faggot.

lol Trumptards that don't realise the Trump of one of (((them))).

delusional.

Hold it. Let me guess- After this you're going to say Natsocs are just lefties.

bump

Trump is a kike loving Zionist. Fuck off and die Jew.
>pic related
Was never our guy and never will be. Go back to the_donald with your Israel praising nazi bashing cuckoldry you piece of fucking garbage.

winning what? I'm a middle aged white male, which is the most discriminated job demographic in existence.

no he isn't you fucking retard. You guys have said this for MONTHS. Just stop.

Exactly. trump is a Zionist psyop, ever since he was pushed here anti-nazi sentiment has grown largely, followed by an obvious false flag in Charottesville coordinated by obvious FED niggers. Now there are anti nazi generals, communism generals and endless threads daily telling us we need to "rebrand" and "drop the 88" like it will change anything other than making our message less heard.

His own fucking words kike.

TRUMP HAS NO CONTROL OVER DACA YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

HE PUSHED IT TO CONGRESS. ITLL NEVER PASS!

He's also not a zionist.

It's been a solid few minutes without an antifa ancap calling you an idiot for not wanting to drop our entire branding.
They're slipping.

>Said the good guys lost WW2
Source?
>Stopped funding ISIS through the CIA
They never directly funded ISIS and they still send $2 billlion in arms to "moderates" opposed to Assad. They are still invading Syria, you are either uninformed or a shill.

The CIA, but he forgot the pentagon is still funding the moderates.

premiumtimesng.com/foreign/world-foreign/221822-trump-forces-evil-wont-defeat-power-good.html

He also didn't mention Jews in his holocaust speech.

>forgot
Sure, it's all part of the same cabal anyway.

>He's also not a zionist.

Pshh

Trump is a smart man, what makes you think he isn't signalling to deceive us? That doesn't necessarily mean he said the good guys lost WW2 either, or what he meant to say.

You're trying to tell me that way back in 1999 he was "playing 4D chess" with that op-ed, plotting to one day become president and overthrow the Zionist elite for 17+ years, also marrying his prized daughter off to a Jew and having Jewish grandchildren?

bump