>France: cuisine, culture, art
>Italy: cuisine, culture, art

>Poland: *crickets*

Aaaaaakward.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#Germany
hooktube.com/watch?v=wmYDqX5oibc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html
express.co.uk/news/world/823467/Polish-workers-Brexit-Britain-migrants-UK
express.co.uk/news/world/850669/Germany-Poland-Second-World-War-reparations-Witold-Waszczykowski-Angela-Merkel
youtube.com/watch?v=DZXVetgTH34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are one retarded kraut. Remember what era all that science engineering came about. You are shameful.

Poland is a joke

Poland: uncucked status
Means more than all the rest combined at this point.

>Chopin
>Curie
>Hussars
>Several scifi writers
>Witcher 3

What notable citizen has Germany produced? Now big scientists or contributions in the last few years.

Poland: 100% pure white.

Poland are honorary whites for keeping the toilets of white people clean.

>Hussars
Those were Lithuanians though.

>Those were Lithuanians though.
No they weren't

This thread again...

Nie nudzi Ci się tak non stop atakować siebie?

>Several scifi writers
Anyone notable except Stanislaw Lem?
>Witcher 3
nigga pls
>big scientists
science isn't a single person enterprise anymore, it's a multi-national research team endeavor. Name a single great British scientist in the last few years. Protip: You can't. Doesn't mean there is no science happening in the UK.

Not an argument, also not German but Dutch

What about Pierogi, you fucking kraut! GTFO!

>Curie
Most likely Jewish. Most Jews fled to Poland after the fall of the Khazars. They didn't just disappear as the west was busy banishing them. Poland was one of the few countries that has a long history of sheltering jews.
Hussars were Lithuanian though. Before the Commonwealth Poland had no military tradition to speak of. Lithuania on the other hand had great tradition of horseback warfare. Polish are literally the we wuz of eastern Europe taking Lithuanians in for their military might and Jew for their IQ's and claiming their achievements as your own.

Lidl employees?

It may be relatively shit now, aside from culture. If things keep going as they are now, the tables will quickly turn.

You're an idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars

Probably one of the most enduring nations and people to ever exist. Countless times their nation was wiped out and countless times they persisted. Gotta give them credit for being tough

>Peter Higgs
>Stephen Hawkins
>Geoffrey Hinton
3 of the top of my head

Yeah so where's Germany's contributions?

French seem to be just fine killing it at maths and physics. I can't name a single notable German outside Angela Merkel or some football players.

For such a large nation you are totally mediocre. A nation of middle managers and spineless nudist cucks.

>Europe : Diversity

Not doing so well with your surfer dude faggot who loves to have his photo taken

At least we aren't importing millions of muslims without any due process kek

Btw immigration acceptance is lower now than it was under the Conservatives in Canada

>bla bla bla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#Germany

Sorry, can't be shitted to google up more stuff. I assure you, you don't get to be 4th largest economy by having the best potatoes.

Yeah, at we have bestiality. Poland doesn't have jack shit!

>german engineering
a fuckhuge meme perpetuated by god knows who that current german companies constantly dickride on to justify the massive prices while delivering shit worse than what the chinese do for 12% of the price.
Especially true with cars. German cars of the 70s and 80s like VWs were reliable because for every bit of "luxury" you had to pay extraorbitant prices so most people ran bare-bone boxes. There was nothing there to break.

France always had better engineering and french engineers were always ahead of the germans.
French invented, Germans copied like the sniveling cockroaches they are and racked in the money to further perpetuate the cycle.

sage

>Poland: *crickets*

>German: *butthurt*

lol we literally invented astrophysics

Eastern Europeans are niggers with pale skin. All their historic achievements are meager and either in war or due to Jews and Western European immigrants. Their economies are either African tier poor or foreign-owned. Most of their countries have lower birth rates than Japan. People who say that East Asians haven't invented anything should look at Eastern Europe. Those who think that Slavic shitholes will save the White race are delusional idiots.

Reminder:
>In 1772 Germany, Russia and Austria all invaded Poland at once and everyone ran away to ether America or France (See Casimir pulaski)
>Poland didn't exist for 150 years
>1920: When Poland came back into existence they immediately had to fight off a Russian army
>WW2
>The Iron Curtain

When do they have time for culture and science?

let me correct you
>Germany: genocide, science, engineering

lol Kopernikus was Prussian and from a German speaking family, you thieving minx :3

>genocide

The rumors of my ancestors pranks have been greatly exaggerated.

>Poland
>moral example to the world
>Christ of nations
>necessary for moral improvement of the world
>40% of catholics go to church
>most catholic country in history and on Earth
>never had an anticatholic revolution
>even lefties bow down before the Church
>pope

This dislike from Poland comes because of anticatholic sentiment and because other nations simply envy that Poland is loyal to the catholic faith and tries to implement it into law, politics and national life. If Poland was on top of the EU, we would have a catholic paradise that would convert the rest of the world through witness and example, amen

Then i suggest you visit Auschwitz. You may swallow a redpill this time.

Its true. Germans do rely on the "quality" meme.

Their gas are grossly inefficient. Talk to any mechanic who had to try fix a Mercedes. The Japenese have the best cars.

The shit VW pulled with the emissions shit was a fucking travesty.

They bet on the wrong horse (diesel) and now electric cars and going to fuck them over.

He was a Pole from Polish-German family :)

>Auschwitz

Isn't that in Poland? I fail to see what that has to do with my ancestors.

Poland: not paying for achmed, not masturbating thinking about 12 year old countrywomen getting raped, not contributing to downfall of the greatest set of civilizations on earth.

If Polacks are white then I don't want to be white.

No, its a simple butthurt cuz ur still there!

hooktube.com/watch?v=wmYDqX5oibc

Gentle reminder that Germany now has higher crime rate and homicide than Poland.

>not masturbating thinking about 12 year old countrywomen getting raped

Well they do enjoy raping your countrywomen though.

>Gentle reminder that Germany now has higher crime rate

Your crime rate is higher than theirs too.

I wonder why.

>ancap
No point in even reading your reply.

Germany is a mediocre country. Its benefits from the EU as its a export led economy, yet is doing its damndest to collapse the whole project.

Typical Germans taking things to the fullest logical conclusions instead of using a bit of common sense

>Be German
>Be leftwing
>I must destroy Europe with immigration from shitholes
>....

why is a german worried about poland and not all the niggers and sandniggers flooding "his" country?

What about Chopin, Marie Curie, Sobieski?

>immigration from shitholes

So true.

The reason Germans criticize other Europeans here is because its illegal for them to criticize non whites. This is how they vent the anger. You've got a lot of nerve after you destroyed Europe for the second time.

Very well, draw then.
>all those bj blazkowicz'
Poland = savior of the white civilization is an uneducated burger meme. Ask your best allies about Poles.

Because they secretly christianity and that Poland was so principled throughout history, and that it reminds them constantly of german wrongdoings and injustice. Every bad person becomes irritated when somebody speaks truth to power

Cause he's a fucking Arab and he's pissed Poland is standing up to them. This is an intifadah thread.

Now gimme stats for most killed/oppresed humans by nation. I bet you you.ll be on top aswell.

they secretly "envy"

You really can't stand that we keep coming back Hans?

Is that why they haven't said anything about Spain yet and in fact congratulated our president? Possitive condescending discrimination?

Our best ally is leaving the EU to get away from YOU. And you are gonna get wrecked if you keep pissing off your neighbors with your constant request for them to try the cuck lifestyle.

Being white.

Most of the Poles in my country work or set up businesses. I'm friends with several of them. I admire where they came from.

Germany on the other hand has imposed austerity, brought in "refugee's" no one wanted.
You'll be weeping bitter tears when the EU collapses and you realize it was all so avoidable.

>Canada
>bestiality

Kek

Well i can see that education was derailed by some muslim cock. I suggest googling it if you can manage few clicks here and there.

Nobody cares about Spain, sorry. Love your country but it doesn't matter much.

Thank you.

polan has good waifus better than the rest
dunno about merica tho

>humans

I don't think Poles qualify.

Most of them were exported from Poland because Poland doesn't have enough prisons.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html

>polan has good waifus

They sure do.

>humans
>I don't think Poles qualify.
Krauts finally noticed ubermensh just beyond their border

If Poles don/t qualify then maggots like you surley don't.

>Nobody cares about Spain
We know

Poland: Smart. (For not taking in degenerate Immigrants)

>express.co.uk/news/world/823467/Polish-workers-Brexit-Britain-migrants-UK
lol
>you are gonna get wrecked
LOL

Oh, Poles will still need them. For gibs.

And who's gona clean teh toilets?? Is the the aftertaste of shit sinking in brits?

don't worry they'll get it from you
express.co.uk/news/world/850669/Germany-Poland-Second-World-War-reparations-Witold-Waszczykowski-Angela-Merkel

Poland was the top dog in Eastern Europe for more than 200 years and all they had done during that golden age was fighting each other and building some castles while Western Europeans were experiencing the Age of Exploration and Rennaisance.

>Poland: Sheltered and interbred with Jews to create a Slav-Jew master race

Yet during the greatest time for the science poland wasn't on map. And was fucused on fighting for survial. Your claim is void.

fucking parasites

it's like their own quasi-kabal

>France: cuisine, culture, art
you forgot science you virgin kraut.

Also Poland Status : Uncucked by Western standard so you should all shut the fuck up

The Polish will remain white and Christian while all those other countries are Islamofied or Mexicanized

Sobieski and John Paul II. Saved Western civilization twice.

>Polish achievements: Be white.

Pretty clever. Can't get B L A C K E D when your country is already Africa tier.

Wrong. Hussars were actually Serbian/Balkan, they were adopted by Hungarians and from Hungarians they passed on to Polish. However original hussars and Hungarian hussars were light cavalry while Polish hussars were heavy shock cavalry, only name was the same.

Hold on now, being heeb central is truly an accomplishment!

>John Paul II. Saved Western civilization

By deepthroating the Koran.

>Can't get B L A C K E D

Think again.

WE

Japan made more scientific discoveries in the last 10 years than Poland did in its entire history. Hell, Finland probably did as well.
Not being cucked by shitskins is worth nothing when you are barely better than a shitskin yourself.

>Polish achievements: Be white.

We fucked up the most simple thing Hans.
We're actually Africa tier right now.

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=DZXVetgTH34

>Germany: Two World Wars in one decade and gets absolutely fucked in both
>Germany: Defacto spearhead of the worst Union on Earth
>Germany: Condoning the fall of Western Europe through Muslim invasion
>Germany: Gave us Karl Marx (Prussia is German)
>Germany: Gave us Martin Luther
>Germany: Gave us Adolf Hitler (Let's be real, Sup Forums, Hitler was a fucking moron.)
>Germany: Ancestors destroyed Roman Empire
>Germany: Inbred

Need I say more, you fucking Kraut mongrol?