Sun Ken Rock ending

I remember speaking with some of you months and months ago about how shitty was the twist about Yumin betraying Ken.

Some of you fags claimed tha it was all a part of their plan to rule the gangster empire.

Where are you faggots now, HUH ?
Japanese are really shitty about making endings, goddamn...
It was retarded as fuck.

Why is it always the good artists either shit at writing or don't give a fuck about their work?

I don't know, it was pretty good until that last arc. It had some retarded moment but nothing major.

But that ending tough. It made me worried again about all the other Mangas I'm reading.

bump

Another good Manga fucking ruined. It's a shame, I've bought some of the volumes and now I regret it.

Still, I forgive the author. It gave me good leugh and some arcs were excellent.

> I wanted Ken to be happy tough

bump

>Japanese are really shitty about making endings, goddamn...
That's a manhwa

>Japanese
It's not a nip.

It's a manga, just written by a gook.

>Japanese are really shitty about making endings, goddamn...
This shit is written by a dogeater who cant write for shit.

Well I haven't read Sun-Ken Rock since Ken and his bitch get together in the church, and judging by the response towards it I won't finish it.

>it was pretty good
It had a good double page illustration every few chapters and nothing else of virtue. Even the regular art looks like rushed ass.

>Part 1 of a 3 part series just ended

Well if you're talking about Sun ken Rock being a part oof something with the other Manga with the 3 hitmen, I don't care about it.

I just read Sun Ken Rock and cared about Ken. He didn't get what he deserved.

Can't believe after all the shit he has done to conquer everything, he just offered it to the bitch who betrayed him juste because she said sorry.

Damn she even called him a fucking idiot. Talk about a beta loser cuck...

Is that 2D David Bowie?

I think you just read shit manga.

>Mangas

>he's buying unfinished works

>Japanese
It's made by a gook.

>He didn't get what he deserved.
He didn't deserve shit.

He deserved at least a good girlfriend with who he could rule everything.

Now he's just like at the begining of the story. Alone with nothing.
At least he's not a virgin anymore.

How did she betray him? I dropped the manga a while ago.

His next series takes place after Sun Ken Rock and the other manga.

He deserved a jail cell an a life prison sentence for being an autist criminal.

I've lost my shit when he says "I fight for good people" few chapters after his subordinates were indiscriminately gunning down police.
And then he blew up a skyscraper of the buisness company in the middle of Tokyo. Him giving shit back to Yumi after killing loads of people to get said shit was just a topping on the faggot cake.
Fuck Ken, mangaka failed to portray him as anything but a retard.

Erf, there's no real proof that he killed anyone else than bad people.
And seriously, I don't even give a fuck about that you moralfag, it's a Manga about criminals so it's normal they'll do shit against the law and against the police.

> Final Arc
> Yumin and Ken team up against her evil father and the White Dragon Clan
> They both fight strong people
> Final fight is Ken vs his look a like that was Yumin's bodyguard
> Ken wins
> Yumin's father goes on a lame physcological monologue
> Yumin shoots Ken because she wants the clan for herself
> Just like that.

>normal they'll do shit against the law and against the police.
It's not normal for Ken to be making speeches how he's fighting for "good people" and mangaka trying to portray his gang as special when they are commiting worse things than every other crime group in the manga.
Leaving aside the artificial nature of Yumi vs Ken conflict, It's not normal for Ken to blow up skyscrappers and take out an entire financial group which Yumi was already repurposing for something better when his alleged plan is to shift mafia towards greater good. And then he gives it all back so loads of lives were lost in the process for no justifiable reason.

My problem isn't moralfaggotry, but that Ken really is just an idiot and an awful person at the same time while being portrayed as hero.

That's the thing about their gang, it was portrayed that since the second arc where Ken rescued that prostitute.

Ken fought and ni the end he let the bearded gangster go away.
Then Tae Soo in the shadow ordered his right arm to kill the guy since Ken would never do that even if he kne that the guy would come back and seek revenge.

It's just that as the time passes, Ken realise that he has to get his hands dirty. I doon't even remember him sying he's fighting for someone else than him or Yumin in the last arcs.
Shit he even started actually killing people.

> I doon't even remember him sying he's fighting for someone else than him or Yumin in the last arcs.
There's an entire speech in the final chapters.
Armani also talks how Ken is working for greater good.

This was always dumb as fuck, honestly. Boichi has written like one good manga in his life.

Well you're right but I kind of understand what Ken is saying.
Shooting cops and blowing things up is a consequence of what he's aiming for.
And you said that Ken's group did things worse than other gangster groups ? Like what ?

They never forced people into prostitution or never did racket (even if I don't see any criminal organization existing without racketing now and then).

It's more like Ken's accepting being a shark but he's just gonna eat other sharks that can fight back.

And seriously, I didn't even give one fuck about that Skyscraper or the cops.
Cops are cops and the building's explosion probably didn't make any official victims. I guess...