She is not bound by ethics.

She isn't Therestina or STUDY.

The cutest Railgun girl.

Who again?

That body.
That voice.
That hair.
That car.

Messy sleepy scientific girl types are always best girls. Also see that girl from that dirty joke anime

I would fucking ruin her

Bet money she's still a virgin too

>have sex with virgina kiyama-sensei
>she just lies there like a dead fish
>completely emotionless

user please.

cold tuna sex is shit.

Nonsense

Scientist types are the best lovers because they do loads of autistic research beforehand

Even the most rational minded still have feelings. Kiyama-sensei would gasp, sigh, and lose her composure with a lover.

It's better than no sex at all. ;_;

>that scene where her children come back and she cries

Feels

It almost made up for the later "Arc-that-is-not-to-be-named"

As long as she talks and follows commands.

>"Arc-that-is-not-to-be-named"
Every season will have one of those.

New railgun chapter when? I'd rather fuck the cyborg scientist.

Remember when Misaka scared the shit out of someone with an orange?
It would be great if she did something like that in NT16 but more serious

I don't remember that. What did she do?

No user

That was a special arc

Remember all the autistic purityfag rage when people thought Misaka got drunk?

why isn't there a series called a certain sleep-deprived sensei

Hopefully you're talking about poltergeist, because silent party is one of the best animated arcs of raildex. Only 0930 and railgun's Sisters arcs are better.

Do you want to hnnnngggg people to death?

Its from Railgun SS2
There was an urban legend going around in the mall about an orange filled with man eating ants, Mikoto locked up a woman in a bathroom with an orange that looked about to burst to get information, then she reveals that it was a bluff and gets punched

What are your criteria for qualifying as "one of the best"?

i wish we saw more of Misaka spending time with the clones

Ah. I thought you were going to say something similar to Invisible Woman's flaying.

>implying she wasn't Gensei's personal sex toy until he had to go into hiding

Was that really a thing? Mikotofags are usually pretty vigilant in regards to fake spoilers. I, personally, have yet to take the bait and get BTFO. Feels good.

Yeah, as it is now they only show up when they have relevancy. That whole "they are my sisters" feels hollow when they only show up to be useful. How about they eat ice cream together again now that the sisters don't have any appointments to get slaughtered.

Well she's drunk on power now.

They're all awkward goofballs that keep each other company and Worst is a sadistic bully, I can see why Mikoto limits her time around them.

It was entertaining

>MIKOTO IS A GOID GIRL!!! SHE WOULD NEVER!!!
Troll: But her mom is an alcoholic bisexual whore, makes sense
>REEEEEE

It's the eye bags, they're too good.

What if, instead of Aleister and Yuiitsu making moves in NT16, it's actually Kamisato and Mikoto making dramatic actions to drive whatever plot that happens?

They've pointed this out before

>"Onee-sama spends all night worrying herself sick about a little girl she just met, and never once bothered to visit 10032, says Misaka enviously"

Mikoto needs to put this outfit back on if I'm to believe that she will do something herself.

Where do the sisters even live? How many of them are left, 1,000? Would Mikoto have to go to some warehouse to meet them?

Best raildex sensei

They're scattered across the planet at various labs

There's 10 or 11 total left in AC

>paramilitary commander and gym teacher

9969 clones left, not counting last order and WORST. I forgot whether or not they all came around the same time as the loch ness shenanigans in NT4 though, since all those organizations rallied against AC.

Yuiitsu will go after Mikoto, otherwise Aleister would just teleport behind her and slice her in half, also Yuiitsu wants to savor her revenge by taking detours

>we have seven more novels before NT gets to OT's ending point.

Does it feel like we're in a final arc?

Feels like we're barely halfway done with the series overall to me.

Aleister doesn't do stuff himself. Other than Fiamma, Magic Gods and Yuiitsu, all of them being very huge exceptions.
It's more likely he'd just another kind of Kakine again so he can job and Mikoto lasts another volume while Touma dealt with Kamisato's stuff.

send another*

I still think Aleister is pretty dumb for not keeping a spare Rensa body around for situations like these which she was literally designed for.

We still need Revelations and The Book of Latter Day Saints.

>“Wait… Don’t tell me I can’t reach Academy City but I also can’t get back to the Norse world. Please no!! Wasn’t the one infinite hell enough suffering for one life!? And come to think of it, it was all connected to a Norse god last time too!!”
>Wasn’t the one infinite hell enough suffering for one life!?
Not even 2 weeks after it and he's still suffering. You should know better, Touma.

>Average looks

You can't be serious

Holy shit, he's handsome. No homo.

Now imagine him in Biribiri vision

>balding early
Too far, Kamachi

Yeah, that was weird.

>joke that Misaka might be drunk
>everyone goes fucking ballistic
>NT2 comes out and Touma's the one whose drunk

Speaking of scientists, I find it amusing that all the antagonists in raildex right now (LN, manga, railgun, and accelerator) are labcoat-wearing eccentrics.

>Railgun SS2 animated never
Feels horrible. I want to see Lessar already. And Index S3 won't happen either.

It gets boring at this point, I only liked Yuiitsu but I want to see an actual scientific enemy

In another world, we would have S3 comprised of volumes 14-18+Gemstone SS and S4 with volumes 19-22. And then a movie for NT1 with Touma's grand return at the end to sell NT like hotcakes.

In a perfect world we'd have everything animated. But since we can't WR ourselves all we can do is mope around.

I hope Enshuu gets an appearance in NT16

I'm certain Touma looks like a cross between a shoujo love interest and a semi-edgy post time skip shounen badass through biribiri vision

When he said he'd fight for her he looked like fucking bishie sparkles were about to rain from the heavens

>Its more breast envy shit

As much as I like the detailed description of what it feels like to squeeze Misaki's misakis, I too would like the story to move forward. Sniper-chan better come back.