Islam For Gay Marriage

Is it possible, Sup Forums?

Can we introduce gay marriage to Islam? Culturally enrich the culturally enriched?

Why don't we start a campaign that incorporates Islam with LGBT support? The nu-slams will eat it up and spread it but the majority of """"moderate"""" muslims will be disgusted that their religion is being paired up with such degenerative behaviour and lash out. Come Sup Forums it'll be fun.

Either that or liberals argue against gay marriage, which would also be funny.

Bump
#Muslimsforgaymarriage

This has been my strategy for a while now. Unlikely to succeed but perfect if it does.

bump

No it is not, we will never accept such degeneracy.

>I bloody enrich you, bloody bastard wanting the gay marriages in the Islam. I am showing you the clear No you dirty Anons, make a bloody show of me.

All the more reason to introduce it to you.

Shia Muslims in Iran are very accepting of Trannies
Because if the man is really a woman, I guess he ain't gay, and there's no gays in Iran, so makes sense.

idk man, the last thing we need are exploding faggots, trannies, and feminists killing innocent people. Do we really need absolute caricatures of degeneracy and evil walking around this earth?

If that happens, we can declare them all to be a terrorist organisation and sweep degeneracy all at once.

And how do you think we will accept it, obviosuly i do not talk for all muslims or anything, but do you really think most of us will accept tha?

Fuck off.

Like that will happen KEK

DELET THIS

Sounds good. Maybe big western countries that take migrants could introduce a policy where gay maried muslim migrants get more benefits than the regular ones, reduce welfare money for regular ones. Now there will be people that will marry same sex partners for extra cash. Those that stay straight will usually be the hardcore muslim types, they'll go jelly ape shit and will go on stoning gays in their ghettos, thus reducing their own numbers.

Guys, don't fight it. Embrace gay marriage. They're people too.

It's not about what you want, it's about what other people want.

Love is love, let them get married in the name of Islam.

Equality!

you dont think the jews would have tried that like a million times by now?

But they haven't.

Christianity went through a liberal shift when gay marriage was forced upon them to allow gays to marry in churches.

But a building is just a building - why not mosques?