What does Sup Forums think about ireland?

Thinking of moving to Ireland from America, so I wondered what does Sup Forums think of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SoIVS_gCZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're Anglo-Saxon, don't come here, if not, you're welcome.

Well, Ireland has the highest birthrates in Europe, lots of white kids. Also, the Irish are quite nice and the food is great.

To all the Irish anons ITT:

Has anyone started seeing more and more teenage girls going out with Nigerian lads lately?
It makes me really happy when I see them because it means our blacks are actually integrating.

Same here. Both my parents moved from Ireland to Canada in the 80s. Been thinking about moving back to Ireland as Canada is becoming a shithole. Is it worth it to go through the entire process to move there?

has to be b8

I am ashamed taig blood flows in my veins. I dont even muh heritage about it when it comes up in conversation.

Based Protestants. Cucked Catholics.

Go far south or far north.

Everywhere else is shit.

Not to Dublin? alright then

the north is better free of the brits and the south

Only thing I've heard is it's full. Jam-packed over there, buddy.

not as much in the north tho
(northern ireland is superior in every way)

I liked Ireland and Irish nationalism until I learned that Irish nationalists are a bunch of commies. Also, I feel a strong connection to Britain because I'm Canadian and I know my history.

all the leaves are brown
and the sky is gray

The British could have, and should have exterminated the lot of them. Their only accomplishments are making shitty but catchy music, and killing eachother. Literally White niggers.

better than the people being brown and the souls being gray

I fucking love Ireland. I took my gf there (she's Scottish, I'm English) for a long weekend. We went jetskiing on Lough Neagh and had a great time. Lough Neagh is fucking huge. Belfast is really nice. We stayed in Antrim.

>inb4 200 responses from anally devastated anglos who got cucked by the 'ra

Stay in your melting pot scum

Go back to the South, taig scum. Ulster belongs to the WASPs.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SoIVS_gCZI

>ITT: MUH HERITAGE

>Ulster Scot
>WASP
pick one

>descendents of border reivers
>not anglo-saxon
>being this retarded

They've an interesting history. Their government sparked a Civil War by being heavy-handed executing a couple drunks and nobodies who were being assholes. Something like that could easily happen again in some place like the U.S..

nationalparty.ie
the only real nationlist party

the rest are freemason controlled cuck partys

The core of Australianism comes essentially from the Irish. The idea of egalitarianism, of a fair go for the common man, was forged by Irish convicts and Irish immigrants to Australia.

The Irish are a great people. They are some of the most mistreated people in history; the British literally genocided them. But yet they have made themselves one of the world's most prosperous societies. They don't complain like the Jews do, they don't even hold a grudge.

Stop welcoming parasitic africans

Ireland is extremely fucked. Not even considering the politics, you cannot make rent in or around Dublin. Other metropolitan areas aren't as bad, but still not good.

The political situation is "Brits out, everyone else in." Irish identity is being abolished. All the major parties are completely imbecilic. The tricolor, or rather the ideology behind it, is largely to blame. Ireland can only exist as Ireland. Hostile foreigners need to be removed.

>they don't even hold a grudge.
uh even the niggers have joined the commonwealth

>they don't even hold a grudge
It would interfere with the drinking.

they left it in 1937 because of the parasitical freemason queen with a german last name

>with a german last name
mate the Anglo-Saxon race comes from germany

They won't consider you Irish, regardless of what percentage you are.

>English
>America

> le Nigerian meme
The true Celts of Africa are the Ethiopians. Proud sons on Erin born in a distant land.

What do you work in?

You're welcome to fuck off, you plastic paddy Catholic filth.

They are pretty based imo

They took up guns and fucked up the british

Unlike Scotland who is too scared to do shit

>ITT

Realise that the Irish and the English don't actually hate each other anymore at all, and it's just banter. Any Irish/English who hate each other are almost always autists.
They and we both just hate the loyalists in NI who are the least likeable people you will ever have to deal with.
Don't believe newfags when they tell you NI is based.
Just don't.
The potato niggers do good steaks. Pretty country, too.

If you're English, go to Dublin with the rest if them.

Irish/English hate truly is some of the best banter. If you're from NI, you're sound as long as you're not a loyalist.

What a fucking Jackeen cunt.

The IRA had unusually long index fingers.

2nd from left is female.

IRAYYY

Nazi sympathiser scums

reminder that ireland is british clay

Don't touch the OS (occupied six), they haven't been cleaned yet, spend your burger bucks somewhere in Connaught or Munster.

You need to hurry up and take the north.

Retarded kike.

I wanted to move to Ireland but then i found out about all the niggers so I moved to Newfoundland instead.

As funny as that is, most of the tricolour posts are the same guy

>> 141809987
Can someone halp?

Irish are the niggers of Europe and you're probably a nigger so fuck off.

>They don't complain like the Jews do, they don't even hold a grudge.
>muh holocaust
>muh famine

Subhuman.
My British grandfather taught me all I need to know about them.