I used to like Germany, historically it's always been a friend of Ukraine...

I used to like Germany, historically it's always been a friend of Ukraine. But lately you've just proved yourselves nothing more than pro-russian cucks.
I guess Americans are the only ones who can be trusted. They actually follow through with their promises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2xQbuZnLps
youtube.com/watch?v=iLm3L7GU_Zc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Af4-HEIGIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is how ukrainians are receiving coal, yes coal. Singing national anthem & president with prime minister receiving wrapped coal. Absurd country..
youtube.com/watch?v=I2xQbuZnLps
youtube.com/watch?v=iLm3L7GU_Zc

Woah.... germans are pro russians, i am shocked., Say me more sweet hohol about this.

Coal from our American friends. Are you jelly, Vanya?

Disgusting salo pigs

Am I wrong?

No, its funny that u discover this now. If you dont notice.... your country gone twice time because germans and russians. Best bro Austria and Germany help u embrace nationalism only because its throw wrench in Polish machinery.

my country gone twice times*

Yes I am.
This is Swaziland. It has higher GDP PPP per capita. Be more like Swaziland.

>This is Swaziland. It has higher GDP PPP per capita

yes. they also have hyperinflation. but hey, ignore this lil fact.

>throw wrench in Polish machinery
What does it have to do with you? They started supporting us long after Commonwealth was gone, you didn't exist on the map.
Who cares about your country, it doesn't mean they were pro-russian. Germany never promised to help you and they weren't you friends.

>ukraine

no such thing

>GDP PPP
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

How does knowing that Lviv will never be polish make you feel?

What's a Ukraine?

>Who cares about your country
Idk if dont realize but Germany mostly dont care about you, you are always tool against someone.
Well, what about Crimea?

Oh look Gordon Gekko. GDP is counted is US dollars not national currency. But since you brought it up ..

>lviv

no such thing

Crimea had never been Ukrainian. It just was ocupation. But Lviv is heart of Ukrainian nationalism now.

fuck modern germans and fuck historic germans. welcome to the cool kids club with us anglos and jews

>anglos and jews
>not germans.

The moves are being made on the Global Chessboard(something I've mentioned many times here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ):

1) Ukraine is being used by the EU to distract Russia.

2) Turkey is using Greece to distract the EU.

3) Kurds are being used by the US to distract Turkey.

4) China is using NK to distract SK,Japan & US so it can take the South China Sea.

5) Iran is using Qatar to distract Saudi Arabia

6) Saudi Arabia is using Syria's crisis to keep Israel & Iran distracted.

7) The "Refugee Crisis" is being used by the EU to justify the EU Army, while ISIS is using the "Refugee Crisis" to take over Europe.

8) China is using Pakistan to keep India distracted.

By 2050 it will be, trust me. And it's Lwów not Lviv honey.

Don't get too comfy Ukrainian-user. There's talks in the works that we may pull out of Ukraine altogether and abandon you to the Russians. Why would you even want our help anyways? We are probably the least trustable ally

And this is ironic. Whatever, some people want this city because muh history for only that is it.
Now Lwów is in poor part of ukraine, full of bandera larpers and his only value for Poles aka historic aspect is also from time to time destroying but local authorities. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Germany can't do much so putting the faith to protect yourself from a nuclear super power into the hands of a country without nuclear weapons is naive. Some east Germans had their russian brain washing and still believe it. Germany will basically not be able to do much more against Russia other than the santicons already in place.

>There's talks in the works that we may pull out of Ukraine altogether and abandon you to the Russians.
Source. Lately support only increased. There's american base being built near Odessa and there are talks about providing lethal weapons.

>other than the santicons already in place
Which you constantly bypass...

Cause they don't have a leg to stand on. They'll whore out their sovereignty to the highest bidder provided that it's not a Russian partner or Russia itself.

>anglos aren't Germans
Try again

I wouldn't count on America looking after your best interests. We'll use you to advance corporate interests and as a way to tie up Russia, but you guys aren't going to get the Post-WW2 Japan treatment or anything. If there's a war with Russia that's not directly the result of unilateral Russian invasion with tanks rolling across the border and occupying land, you probably won't get much American support. I'm thinking it'll be a repeat of 2008 Georgia where Bush just talked about supporting Georgia but didn't do shit.

hello mikheil,have you run out of ties to eat and goats to rape?

Do you actualy believe sanctions are ever fully enfroced? If there is no hot war with you directly involved you never fully enfroce all sanctions. The santicons are even more bypassed by others, for example by the Us themself. The russian ecconomy is already fucked and is getting worse. I personally believe that there will be no russia in mid to long term future, but many Independent republics. Maybe the Krim won't return to the Ukaine or the state(s) succeding it, but it will still likley be the thing that breaks russia; so better than nothing i guess.

germans are the retarded rejects of the white race. anglos and jews rule the planet. can't wait for turkmany

Jesus Christ, they are already ready to lick their new masters anus. Have some self respect, Mikola, that kind of servility is disgusting.

Healthy contries have their own Citizen intrests at heart, the Us and many other Western contries don't, maybe they still have the intrest of those, who control them at heart.

>anglos rule
Wrong they are ruled and their ruler wants them to go quietly into the night.

coming from the retard whose country's tradition is sperg the fuck out and ruin europe. k

No understanding of history, your education was crap. Look at a map it's not hard to explain why "Germany" was involved in every major war in Europe.

this is a very flimsy and autistic rebuttal. i'm now assured in calling you a retard. your nation is a bunch of land-grubbing shitbrains who wish they could match anglo dominance.

>muh american edumacation

yawn. doesn't mean a lot coming from a fucking aspie trying to rationalize centuries of german autism. think maybe YOU need to open a history book, literal nigger.

>pro-russian cuck
we always loved Russia, not just lately

No one is doing it's best in this horrible situation. Sanctions are not stron enough, weapons from US aren't going to Ukraineas they should, Ukrainians don't govern themselves like they sopose but also Russia isn't fully engaging it's war machine. The situation sucks and it is absolutely unfair for you. But only one thing I mentioned is up to you, and it really could be the snowflake to start the snow ball effect.

You aren't arguing in good faith litteraly anything you can deliver are ad hominem and hate agianst Germans. The fact that you are for jews and don't care for their measures taken against anglos makes it very likley that you are just a jew expressing your natrual hate for any free nation of goyim in history.

first of all i dont have to be pleasant to a retard who believes pro-german revisionist dogshit. second of all
>muh american education
>hurr durr u use ad homs!!!!!!!

third of all, jews and anglos run the world. it's just a fact. stay sperged, get turked.

>Promise
>To help Ukraine
>Ever

Nigger what? We promised to pay lot of bribes to Yids like Yatzenjuk in exchange for him to ruin your country. You get nothing.

and just like that you see the amount of propaganda Europe has been spewing about the U.S. yet here we are, trying to help out. Yes we gain too, but we both win together.

You think America gives two shits about your history? Your education's crap. We all know where you are geographically, because we like to know where the planet's brothel is when we want to go fuck shit up.

I know you are russian, so you only see relationship as master and slave. And you really like to be a slave taking it in the ass.
But America is our friend, not a master! And we are just grateful to them for all the help.

>russia lavishes ukraine with gibs
>eu promises bigger gibs
>"fuck off oppressor germany is my friend now"
>germany reveals it was all a ruse to get ukraine to chimp out
>"fuck off usa is my friend now"

Ukranians = niggers, literally.

Be gentle, the nigger realized he has been rused. Let him die out of his own.

>t. turk rape baby

Better than being a literal nigger.

A ukranian man is getting married to a russian girl. His parents are giving him advice.

>"lift her up and carry her to the bedroom my son, to show her how strong Ukraine is", says the father
>"take your clothes off, to show her how beautiful Ukraine is, my son", says his mother
>his grandfather then shouts from the kitchen:
>"then jerk yourself off to show how independent Ukraine is!"

>elected government gets overthrown by US backed coup
>"Yea these guys make pretty good friends"
Ok then. But that makes you the cuck.

You are so right about the Russian mindset. But the same time - Us don't have friends, they have interests. If you make yourself their interest you have a chance for help. I wish all the best for Ukraine, on personal level and cause it is in my country interest, but I don't see you get much more than Russian sanctions and some inteligence information from US if you guys don't put your own internal political situation in order.

top fucking kek

Stupid hohol, open your eyes. Americans are not your friends, since you're nothing valuable. You're just a tool to confront us and justify some measures. Look at the world stupid hohol, Americans don't need friends they need vassals.
I know that the post is useless, Mikola needs some hope not to lose sanity, so he will forever live in illusions in his poorest country in Europe. Be at least true to yourself, hohol.

US may not be their friend, but at least they know for sure now, who is their enemy.

Ukraine could have been saved if the Nationalists from the Right Sector hijacked power from the Globalists. Unfortunately, this didn't happen.

We only pursuit our country's interests that's all. Nothing personal.

Then they would lose support of europidor and americuck globalist clique and Putin would just steamroll them and annex everything up to Lvov

Ukraine? What is that? Is that the Russian region full of Russians who speak Ukrainian who were deceived by the Jews to actually believe that they are a Nation?

Wacky stuff...let us hope that the Jews don't create some kind of "color revolution" using Ukrainian Nationalists (an oxymoron) to make the Ukrainian region to become at conflict with the other regions of Russia and flood Ukraine with faggots, feminists, niggers, sand niggers, turkic and central asian roaches and other such trash...

Ukrainian Nationalists are retarded (because Ukrainian Nationalism is a retarded oxymoron) but they would never be THAT retarded to actually become tools of the Jews to that extent...

>Putin
>steamroll

>trusting Americans
Good luck with that.

>Ukraine

no such thing

>Americans don't need friends they need vassals
Said a r*ssian.

I only feel pity for you.

>sand niggers, turkic and central asian roaches and other such trash
No, that's russian thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Af4-HEIGIg

SALO UKRAINI

Those are immigrants, they will all return once their contract is over and the reason why there are so many of them on the street is that the Mayor of Moscow refused to build more mosques even despite Russian muslims complaining about it...

I don't care, kys.
>they will all return once their contract is over
Of course they will!

why always are butthurt toward Russia? can just be friends and stop whinning?

Stop oppressing the Hungarians you cocksuckers, we've backed you in every way and you backstab us with this new language act. You're not better than Russians during the communism.

>Hahaha,i hate fucking forefingers and their culture,fuck you immigrants and fuck you EU
>Omg what do you mean you don't want to tolerate foreigners and their culture in your country,bu hu i am going to tell EU on you even though you are not a part of it
This is Romania-tier whoring.