Tokyo Ghoul:re

Do you think next chapter going to be penguin boy vs the evangelion or are we finally going to get Rue?

For whoever wanted this edit last week

Furuta is about to dominate Eto.

Posting Best Girl

SPOILERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>posting the anime
Disgraceful desu

INB4 this fine young gentleman finally does the manga a favor and kills the horror Eto.

I'm shaking in anticipation of the ass blasted neo-Sup Forums and /tumblr/ freakout here.

what is the point of this shit?

I want Eto to die but keep your enjoyment hidden since this is Furuta and I don't trust him, even if he is my fav character.

All just part of THE plan.

based

Tell me more about this angel, what is his mother like?

Mandatory flashback before death

I remember seeing all of Tsukiyama flashback and why is he still alive?
I need him to be dead

Touka really was cute as a teen. She could really lose the eyeliner, though.

Is Rize dead?

Little Touka does look a lot like little Furuta right.

Dead inside

>spoilers will probably show Eto jobbing to Furuta and then having her corpse violated by him
What an awful feeling

>Implying

There's no doubt that she'll job, however, she won't die. Keneki might be blasting through the supply, but there's still plenty of plot armor to go around.

I wish Furuta killed everyone close to kaneki.

He tried, man.

Eto has a nice ass

And I wish that Eto will kill Furuta next chapter. Neither of us will get what we wish for.

And I wish Kaneki would put that salty fagboy with daddy issues in his place already.

I hope Eto's body is dissected by CCG researchers. Her body will explain why half ghouls can eat human food and then scientists can make medicine that help other ghouls.
Die for revolution Eto Shan!

>buttblasted Etofags

Just drop the manga already.

Let them be, it's funny to watch them burnt because their Eto has as much of a daddy issue, like all other characters. It's like pot calling kettle black.

Chapter isn't even out yet and the salt is already flowing.

>anyone who doesn't like muh cancerous lulsorandumb faux-clownshit is an E-Etofag

Not really, because I realize Eto has daddy issues.

I hate Eto, but Furuta is as close to a male Eto as you can get, so I hate Furuta as well.

Plus, Furuta has been getting quite a lot more obnoxious and has been overstaying his welcome compared to Eto.

Furutafags are pretty pot-kettle with their bitching about what makes Eto bad, when Furuta has all of the same traits, down to the fact that everyone turns into a random retard in order to make Furuta look like a clever guy.

I know I will always laugh because even when Furuta was defeated like with Kaneki, it was entertaining.
I don't know why people are so serious about manga like it's their life line.

Chapter isnt even out yet and etofags are already asshurt lol.

The tears will be delicious

I always wondered, do the clowns know about Souta's true identity? Do they wonder why this guy maybe shows up one in every ten meetings?

Yeah, the salt from Furutafag shitposters who just can't accept the fact that their favorite character is a nuisance.

>How can't you like m-my zany clownboy? You must be an Etofag!

Furutafags are more delusional than Toukafags and Etofags together.

And that's why people hate both Furuta and Furutafags.

It's beautiful isn't it?
Just wait until the spoilers come out. Ishida never disappoints.
> serious about manga like it's their life line.
That's all they have, user.

What does Eto's nostril taste like?

Dont worry Etofags, take solace in the fact that Eto gave up her life to save Best girl.Someone needed to activate her plotshield and Eto was perfect for it. Hell it might be the sol reason she was in prisoned in the cochlea in the 1st place.

C-cute!

Ah, yeah. I can see why Furuta and the people who like him are pretty disliked.

Furuta is okay, but as mentioned before, kind of getting obnoxious. It's like he's breaking the fourth wall, going "Look how random I am, guys!" every chapter.

Don't get me started on the people who like him, where a massive chunk of those people are downright avatarfagging shitposters.

>more delusional than toukafags

Uh no.

Furutaposters pretty much love him ironically cause hes a goofy antagonist while toukafags try so hard to prove how much relevance she has in the story despite being absent for 90% of the manga.

I have never seen his plan success so I guess that makes him different from Eto. He never tries to predict anything, it's just that he will trigger his fight or flight response whenever he is in real danger.
>didn't stop Kaneki
>failed in killing Touka and co
>got cornered by Eto
Judging from his dialogue last chapter, he didn't expect her to come and fight him. I would say he is stupid and reckless, even as a Furutafag like me, but he enjoys being in danger so he always lives on the edge and sees if he can make it out alive.
I don't have much opinion about Eto but I think Furuta is a complex character that has his up and down and it's entertaining to see his clown show.

I'd like to imagine after whatever Furuta has planned, he laughs to himself because it's probably something he would do only to be butchered by Uta and the other Clowns.

The real Clowns.

>I need more Roma.

Why is she so perfect?

That is shitposter if you have been here kong enough that he has been avatarfagging not only Furuta, but also Arima and Uta.
About the rest, if Furuta is entertaining, I like him. I don't see anything wrong with liking a character that would entertain me to no end. I think you are trying too hard to lecture on people with different taste.

>muh ironically

Look, I don't give a shit. Furutafags are still shitposters, whether it's ironic or not, so they're still cancerous, and worse so than Toukafags, Etofags, Kanekifags, Hidefags and Amonfags.

And yes, many of them seem to be unable to accept that people could dislike his shitty "Male Eto but a little more randumb xdddxdDDXXD" character without loving the father-killing atrocity that is Eto.

Both of them are pretty shitty to the story, turning everyone around them into bumbling retards in order for them to come off as smart.

Both of them have daddy issues.

Both of them have muh edgy crazymodo

And both of them are just garbage and should've been caught up in the garbage compactor.

Spoilers in an hour at the earliest

This, she secured best girl plotshield. Decent way to go out desu, she should feel honored.

Soon

>Yeah, the salt from Furutafag shitposters who just can't accept the fact that their favorite character is a nuisance.

Salt? What salt? There isn't anything for a "Furutafag" to be "salty" about, shitposter-kun.

>And that's why people hate both Furuta and Furutafags.

People as in shipper nigger Toukafags and ass blasted Etofags?

The plight of man-children is but no concern to true Furuta connoisseur's.

Who is that supposed to be

Me and my bf

It's fanart of Furuta dominating Eto.

Keneki-chan getting her fine ass pounded, I assume.

that looks like goth sasako more than Eto

I knwo the picture is colored to make the person on the far left is Touka but is there any chance that is Furuta?
>boy festival as boys sit, Rize as the girl stands.
>Rize, Kaneki, Hide, and Touka have the same age
I mean it does not make sense for Touka to be here because she is much younger than the others.

>I-It's just shitposter
>It's always shitposter doing this
The difference is that Arima and Uta actually have a few actual people who like them who aren't total shitposters.

Every time someone likes Furuta, it's also followed by the huge shitpost created around it meant to cancer up the thread.

And if you, as "moderate Furutafag" or whatever, are salty about that, then don't get mad at the people who just see what is going on: Furutafags being mainly a fanbase of edgy shitposters, but get mad at said Furutafags who "ruin Furuta's good name.".

And yes, if you like a character that shits up the manga like Eto does, and you can't accept it whenever someone dislikes him to the point that you have to delude yourself into thinking that anyone who criticizes Furuta is salty, then there is something wrong with it.

Is Rize pieces of shit.

Are you OK?

Well I am ok with anyone disliking Furuta because he is not the most loveable person the manga. In fact, he tries very hard to make everyone hates him so he can feed off the attention like what he said in his birthday "Give me four times the love or hate".
But I don't like the fact that you are insulting people because some Furutafags genuinely like him because of his goofyness and backstory. It's like you telling people loving certain aspect of him that they are shit.

That near eto nip slip

otp

>ironically

Ah, there that word is again.

It is what people like to post, why don't you mind your own business and hide whatever posts that you don't like.
I don't like people like you because you always focus on criticizing people because of what they do, instead of having fun.
You post and constant calling out only call out more drama.

You sure it ain't Hairu?

Fuck off, shitposter.

You have to be 18+ to post on here.

You have shit taste and should do the world a favor and off yourself.

Nah I won't. I don't post avatar pictures of Furuta but keep thinking that who ever replies to you is shitposter will only keep you awake at night.
Drama-kun.

What you think guys Kaneki will do from now on?
I hope he it's the new OEK

>Furutafags begging people to accept their shitposting as normal and not judge them so harshly

Oh wow.

>like what he said in his birthday "Give me four times the love or hate".
Well said.

I wanted Eto to live to steal Kaneki from Touka, but since she's actually rescued the Touka crew she's dead to me.

I will stay alive to love Furuta more. Keep being salty.

Take your own advice, kid.

You actually tried to justify deliberate shitposting as "If it's just a habit and a thing people like to do, why not just let them do it?". Fuck off.

Oh, how very scathing.

I think you should go, Leddit is calling you about those dank new maymays being ready for you to eat.

When that happened I just lost 4/5 of my interest in the series.
I don't care about this shipping shit but it was just too retarded.

Where are the fuckin spoilers

For once, I hope we can just get through spoilers without all the annoying "FURUTAFAGS BTFO!"/"ETOFAG TEARS!" bullshit.

Maybe Ishida will have mercy and finally switch to Rue.

I mean I have tried to tell shitposter to fuck off for the last dozen of threads and has he fucked off?
I tried telling him to off himself when he shitposted on Uta because he was my favorite character and like he switched to Furuta? Do I have to stop liking whatever character he targeted just because I don't want to called out like what you are doing now?
No, he won't stop shitposting because he is the janitor, no one can stop him. It doesn't mean you guys have to pay attention to him and deal lateral damage on others.

>And yes, if you like a character that shits up the manga like Eto does
What character isn't shitting up the manga at this point? The list is getting shorter and shorter, this arc alone has ruined pretty much everyone inside Cochlea including Kaneki. I can't imagine what would be keeping someone reading if they disliked Eto and Furuta. Amon? Rize? The nobodies on filler island?

Will you post your epic adventure on tumblr when you're down here?

>Lateral damage
my sides

>filler island
I love that term.

Furuta posters are subhuman trash. Lower than even Eto.

IS HERE

[Spoiler]_____________5 more minutes______ [/spoiler]

This.

I was trying to say collateral damage but your "my sides" comment hits up the chain.
Here is some pretty Rize for you.

Yeah yeah ok. I love you user so fill your mouth with some sugar canes.

Furuta haters are subhuman trash. Lower than even Eto.

I fuckin miss her

You faggots need to learn to report Furutrash posters. They're obviously shitposting and mods do step in when you report them repeatedly.
Last week one even had all his posts removed.

The clownposting days were much happier than this