American degeneracy pollutes the world via the internet

American degeneracy pollutes the world via the internet.

how should we contain it?

Bomb Israel

Stop using our internet

>everything in the world is America's fault
t. third world shitskin too scared to show his national flag on an image board

Kys my man.

By posting with a fun flag so you'll be taken seriously

Force all rural and suburban retards into re-education camps. I'm tired of our country being held back by these worthless eaters.

That is quite clearly a box of poutine he is eating. How can we protect America from delicious Canadian degeneracy?

american "culture", with all its problems and ethical frailities is becoming the hegemonic culture throughout the world. it causes more harm to my nation's culture than islam and chinamen combined

how shall we stop it?

Hello Mohammed.

There are literally more mosques than McDonald's in your country. Fuck off retard.

>commies genociding the rural workers who don't like having to pay for the urban poor

Quelle surprise!

that is one hell of a deal how did i miss this

its clearly chilli cheese fries. poutine doesn't string like that.

why don't Canadian's surreptitiously try to degenerate other people's cultures like Americans do?.....they seem more civilised

>eaters
nigga we make your food

>how should we contain it?
abolish the EU.

European niggers complain about us running the internet we created.

how should we contain it?

I stongly dispute your assertion.

in my town we have a mcdonalds, 2 starbucks, kfc, 3 american style-italisn resteraunts, 2 pizza huts a domonos and 2 tex-mex (american) restaurants, plus 2 asdas which are an offshoot of wallmart also 2 comic book/gaming/"nerd" shops.

hell, we have an "american candy" store where we can buy twinkies and mountain dew

we have one "mosque" which is basically someone's flat and has around 20 members.

nice try José

I complain about your culture ruining my culture.

the internet is just a conduit

get off OUR internet and make your own maybe?

bro i've got thos j's in size 12. how much should i seel them for

Dude you're literally in the containment board

>it causes more harm to my nation's culture than islam
Islam is the conduit of social justice brainiac

"Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA FBCS (born 8 June 1955),[1] also known as TimBL, is an English engineer and computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web."

If an american had "invented" it we'd still be paying for use by the minute

>McDonalds, starbucks, kfc, pizza hut, dominoes.
>Get Burgered

>Doesn't get to feel the joy of eating taco bell at 2am in the morning completely shitfaced.

archive.is
is a honeypot perpetuated by a group of mi6, mossad, and nsa agents stationed in norway.

the deletion of british culture and its replacement by generic american culture is far more insidious, long lasting, destructive and dishonest than sticking a bomb on a train.

in the aftermath of the heinous acts of terrorism perpetrated by islamic terrorists I only see an increase in british unity.

american culture brings nothing but increased animosity, isolationism, and an atomised society that will inevitably turn on itself.

the horrors perpetrated by isis etc are painful, but they do little to damage the fabric of british society.

Why contain it?

s'cool

look what they've done to australia

>in the aftermath of the heinous acts of terrorism perpetrated by islamic terrorists I only see an increase in british unity.

nice justification

it was an objective observation.....much like my observation of british culture becoming subservient to a soulless, empty american culture.

how many brits die from obesity related conditions every year?
how many lives are ruined by adopting the atomised lifestyle perpetrated by america?
Empty manchildren throwing their lives away on burgers, vidya an petty, materialistic oneupmanship.

if you want an empty life, adopt the stars and stripes.

the MSM doesn't cover this. we a re bombarded by the cruel antics of the religious fundamentalists...but nobody draws attention to the corrosive effects of american cultural hegemony

Fucking hell they are so up themselves

that is one hell of a photo

Should I start mentioning the american college "SJW" culture that infects our youth via sites like tumblr etc?

or would that be too pertinent?

KRAUTCHAN IS BACK - GET THE FUKK IN

>ARPANET: American
>TCP/IP: American
>Basic scripting language: bongs
Yeah, we could have never done it without you.

>10 per customer

Amerifats will eat 5000 calories in one sitting because it only cost them 3 bucks