How can people seriously think this anime is AOTS? And Flying literally-who-seiyuus Witch second place...

How can people seriously think this anime is AOTS? And Flying literally-who-seiyuus Witch second place? Like what in the fuck. Imagine if Mako, who voiced MC in Kamichu, voiced Machi, she would be carrying so damn hard. Machi's seiyuu is a complete first timer, unremarkable and unable to compensate for the garbage episodes we've had. The only good episode is the first one, everything after that was either so-so, lewd poster bait, or piece of shit yankee girl featuring Shimomura commercial. Machi is too busy getting scared at everything or going all serious face half the time which is why she's seiyuu dependant and she gets a newfag. she is damn fine though

Flying Witch the loli wasn't good enough and her brother is some next level garbage. Also the music composer is a newfag, that song transition at the beginning was awful, the only good part about this show is the female lead. She isn't good enough to carry this mess, lucking out with a newbie seiyuu that isn't garbage isn't enough. Then the healing gets interrupted by screaming mandrakes and 2spooky5me black mask ghost thing, screw that.

The only reason people on Sup Forums think those are the two best shows this season is because people still got a raging boner for rural country setting healing genre slice of life anime. The same people thought Non Non Biyori was better than Gochiusa, Kiniro Mosaic, and Wakaba Girl last year. It's not better than those, stop dreaming

Shonen Maid, Unhappy, Sansha Sanyou, and even Pan de Peace are leagues better as far as cute slice of life shows are concerned. They have more than one relevant girl (Kuma Miko only has one) and actually have chibi scenes/art shifts/meme faces/whatever you call those (Flying Witch has none).

what would happen if you didn't have autism

opinions

Why would you care about the seiyuu if you can't even understand them anyway?

I like all of them desu senpai.

Pan de Peace is a candidate for worst anime from the season, coming from someone who *likes* moeshit. You can't rely ENTIRELY on moeshit to carry an anime when your humor is utterly mediocre, the yuri subtext too forced, and the episodes are too damn short to get you into the comfy mood

Kumamiko is actually funny and not a meme anime like Flying Witch.

Woah that's a lot of words. I'll bookmark this thread and be sure to read it later.

At least it has bread jokes.
Sansha Sanyou is literally nothing.

>comfy mood
Ah, see, the problem is not the series, is your shitty taste.

Pan de Peace it's amazing, the only problem I have with it is that is way too gay, like reaaaaaally gay.

Literally who seiyuus aren't the problem. Ari Ozawa was literally who a few years ago and while she's pretty terrible as Kirin in Asterisk she's pretty good overall. It doesn't matter if you're new, just if you're good for the role.

>meme faces make a good anime

>seiyuufags

>Also the music composer is a newfag
The fuck you on about?

>Literally who seiyuus aren't the problem. Ari Ozawa was literally who a few years ago and while she's pretty terrible as Kirin in Asterisk she's pretty good overall. It doesn't matter if you're new, just if you're good for the role.

Literally who seiyuus are never a problem until they've had like 20 lines and we find out they can't act their way out of a paper bag, or phone it in too hard. Like Futaba from Sanyou and Kei in Flying Witch. They're both bad. People in the Sansha Sanyou threads are too busy fapping to Dogakobo's sakuga to give two shits about seiyuus. It's a no wonder why that studio actively gets the worst voices for the leads in all their SoL adaptations if their fans lap it up like that.

Overall, the better the series itself is, the less the seiyuus matter. The better it is at being cute without relying on voice roles, the less the voice roles matter. It helps when the newbies end up being excellent anyway. Asuka Nishi was a nobody during Kiniro Mosaic S1 but she was great anyway, and in Sansha Sanyou she's 50 billion times better than the 3 leads.

Literally who seiyuus are not bad, it's when you get shit like Futaba and the maid having the same amount of experience in their seiyuus and one sounds like a cute Satomi Arai ripoff while the other sounds completely grating.

Thank god we're getting masterpiece-in-the-making Amachu next season though, that's gonna BTFO the fuck outta Witch and Miko.

>I am this mad about Sup Forums's Official and Objective AOTS

>blow the fuck out the fuck outta
I don't know if this irony or stupidity, but either way it needs to stop.

Spiciest meme I've seen in a week.

>machi wants to live in the city
>can't even make rice without an old-fashioned wood-burning stone oven

jesus christ machi get it together

>Winter
Konasuba

>Spring
Sansha Sanyou

>Summer
New Game!

>Fall
???

Futaba from Sanyou is GOTS specifically because of her voice. Her voice is fucking adorable and you're a faggot.

Learning how to use one of these is mandatory for any Japanese person. Rice is their life and blood, and yet Machi still got the technological capability of an 86 year old woman.

>pandora hipstershit
>flying shit

maximus kekimus

>Pot + 1 part rice + 1 & 1/2 parts water

Rice cookers are for casuals.

Machi is good enough as is. That cheeky girl voice fits her well.

Kuma miko is far from best but fine as it is.
It delivers what it needs to : subtle lewd, comfy, daww. Some peeps in interwebs will exaggerate one aspect (lewd) and it's damn fine.

It's not that Kuma Miko's amazing, it's that it's above average in a season full of crap.

This is one of the best seasons in a while.

>Flying Witch
>Kuma Miko
>Bakuon
>Anne Happy
>Haifuri
>Sansha Sanyou
>Pan de Peace

>all these cute girls doing cute things

I'm in heaven. Only Sup Forumsermin could dislike this season.

You fags say this every season, and it's never true.

It's actually been true the last three Winters.

Mention some of this "crap" that you speak of so I understand what you're trying to say here.

also Yoshio is alpha as shit

>christmas keiki at the office wants him
>delinquent wants him
>always responsibly and logically thinking about ways to revitalize the village
>doujins will have him revitalizing it, with his dick
>and he'll shout HOO HAI HOO HAI HOOOOO when he impregnates a womb

Kabaneri
JoJo
Re:Zero
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
Tanaka-kun
Sakamoto
Kuromukoro
Macross
All worse than Glasslip.

Everything on 's list, for starters.

>All worse than Glasslip
Oh baby now we're talking.

This thread is going places.

You are not even memeing the right way, what happened to Sup Forums? It should be Galko-chan, Unhappy, and New Game, I don't know what is going to air on fall.

>All worse than Glasslip

yoshio is alarmingly physically aggressive

>pins a screaming naked 14yo to the floor and demands to know why she doesn't want him to see her naked
>keeps touching a coworker who is visibly uncomfortable with being touched

Isn't Flying Witch Glasslip 2.0?

So you hate the world, huh? I understand that some people dislike certain thing, but your kind will never enjoy living and hate everything.

Oh, and you think Ace Att and Boku hero are better? That be delusional.