Thoughts on my country lol?

what are your thoughts on my country /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
frenchamerican.org/young-leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake country kept afloat as an american submarine but 100% economically dependent on the mainland they hate so much, stupid superiority complex, fascination for the Japanese invader who massacred your own people, basically the Asian Belgium.

>not white
don't care

i've never understood why we love the japs when you used to cut off our heads and make us eat dolphin meat

>stupid superiority complex
>basically the Asian Belgium.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
careful, jean-claude

Chiang wanted to enroll the Japanese army to fight off Maoists.

then they just took us over?

>It was perfectly clear to us that if we told the Japanese to lay down their arms immediately and march to the seaboard, the entire country would be taken over by the Communists. We therefore had to take the unusual step of using the enemy as a garrison until we could airlift Chinese National troops to South China and send Marines to guard the seaports.
>President Harry Truman

we'll.... that's depressing

so my country is basically just a tool the americans used to not let the chinks take anymore land?

pretty much, and I'm no communist but reading how Chiang handled the Republic of China from 1928 or the shit he pulled prior notably the Shanghai massacre in 1927 he wasn't the brightest of the bunch.

wish our countries were still friends instead of the mainland niggers

Han people's only redeeming quality

where to read up on this stuff?

I dunno man you're a taike I figure there's plenty of literature on the subject in your language considering Chiang didn't leave such a great personal legacy in Taiwan either.

This country doesn't exist.

I like it for resisting the filthy communist animals

ROC is the true China and one day when the moment is right we will help you overthrow the pretenders in Beijing.

gay

I like you guys quite a lot

>literally includes the Touvan Republic in Russia as part of its sovereign territory

like you helped in 1945 ?
c'mon bro the U.S. is a circus that has always failed each and every international venture it tried that wasn't outright nuking Japan or subverting Europe with interracial-feminist-pro gay-transsexual propaganda.

Nothing ever seems to happen there
Ethnic Chinese but not retarded sheet shitting monkey cannibal
Kinda like Hong Kong ?

That's about it

No we did that on our own : Frankfurt school, marxism, mai 68, etc. thats us.

you're cool

>like you helped in 1945 ?
We helped them in the fight against Japan. It wasn't our fault that Mao took advantage of Chiang Kai-Shek's weakened forces when the war was over. We've been ensuring the security of the ROC since 1950 to the present, so it's not like we've done nothing.
>blaming French faggotry on the United States
That shows an astounding lack of self awareness on your part, Pierre.

I spent a semester studying Mandarin there in 2008.

I had good fun in Taipei, and I liked that there was always something happening. But I think I preferred the rolling hills in the countryside of eastern part of the Island. Hiking through the forests was a lot of fun.

You should become Japanese so the world could have more anime

you're delusional, Paul Monet, one of the founding father of the EU and minister of the CFLN was a militant of abandoning french sovereignty to England in the 30's and was the one who allowed massive American media outpouring into France in exchange for the Marshall Plan.
Turns out we discovered in 2015 or so thanks to the FOIA that he was a CIA agent.

fake country, only rebellious teenager phase of china. when america falls mainland will absorb you and you will become one with us completely

The one true China

meant Jean Monnet

No the U.S. took active part in the fight against the communists in mainland China between 1945 and 1949 but you wouldn't know since you're a dumb obese amerishart who knows nothing about his own country's politics, history or policies.

I cant wait till you get trampled by a 1 billion chink hell march.

ching chong lol

how do you know so much about Taiwan?

taike and all?

Is it america's fault if we got faggots like Jean Monet?
>Oh no the US forced american movies (which were the exact contrary of degeneracy and the pick of cinema in the 50's) in exchange of what we get the biggest boost ever happened. Dude americans are so meaaan. I wanted to be part of the USSR ffs.

no mainland is, they just are rebels that suck fat yankee penis for protection

Lost the mandate of heaven, will be brought back into the fold of Tianxia by the end of the century

Cheaper than Japan, Korea, or HK not shitty as China. Kinda hot like SEA but still tolerable

Literally most underrated Asian (East and SE Asian) country

Better version of China

they are not real country

Chewy!

no they are not go drone strike a gaza family

at least the USSR collapsed, France is still a commie banana republic under remote American control, you're dumb if you don't realize it when most of our medias use Frenglich on a regular basis , the French American foundation is a thing, we are in the integrated command center of NATO and we are fed bullshit about fat acceptance, trans-phobia became a felony when trans at all were utterly irrelevant a couple years ago, we had the gay marriage thing in a coordinated effort all across the west, etc...

I like asia

they only suck your dick so real china does not get to them loser

China is shithole tho. Even its elites are going to Canada, San Francisco, or Los Angeles to escape from their shit tier air

what's your take on de Gaulle?

>implying that there is a country that isn't dependent on China
>stupid superiority complex
Filthy Chinese spotted, stop projecting your own inferiority
>fascination for the Japanese invader
It's called learning from your enemies, but a beta France-living cuck like you wouldn't understand.

no they go there to give influence and silent colonization much like africa

Kill yourself commie bastard, fucking thot enabler, go suck off chad's sperm off your slut mommy

Technological prowess marked by a very narrow way of viewing reality. Not cucked but not in good shape either. You guys are ok I guess ?

why dont you suck america sperm jew boy they we are independent and dont need fat american aid to blow up kids kicking ball on beach

although we should thank you for giving the people communism

he was a realist that was forced to compromise to counter both the influence of the communists in the French workforce and the influence of America in the French army and upper class, and china is really not that much of a shithole, I mean I'd rather live in a comfy countryside town in China than most of Paris' suburbs.

>verbal diarrhea

>all this bullshit.
Holy christ i hope you aren't serious.
We can leave anytime NATO man. Its not the fucking USSR. Look at what de gaulle did. You think Turkey are the cock sucker of the US?
> most of our medias use Frenglich on a regular basis
wut? We have maybe one of the most protected language of all countries. Theres the Francophonie sommet, the Academie Française, and a ton of laws...
> trans-phobia became a felony when trans at all were utterly irrelevant a couple years ago, we had the gay marriage thing in a coordinated effort all across the west, etc...
Yea and it doesn't have to do any thing in particular with the US.
You already know the (((source))) of that.
Don't be a stupid anti-american French.

frenchamerican.org/young-leaders

worse than actually chink

fuck off you locust

Best asian country.

Aucun rapport débile.

fake

I'm not even going to bother explain anything to you since you'll deny everything

t'as dis proublims dans ta tîte abdallah

>comfy countryside town
>China
I like China. I would even say Shanghai is my favourite city I've visited. But rural China is a fucking shitshow with little to know redeeming qualities.

>communist LARPing
how does it feel to know that there are only two nations left that still actually support your ideology , both of which are complete shitholes?

I disagree, I don't particularly like the cities, Shanghai is probably the worst, even worse than Beijing, and they have nice smaller towns in the countryside that are perfectly livable.
Sichuan is my favorite place in the whole of Asia.

The True China.

Va te rendormir le complotix de première.
Tu pues le desco à des km par ailleurs. Tu connais même pas la propre histoire de ton pays, c'est grave.

>complotix de première
t. Lucie Ronfaut du Figaro

The real China

>comfy countryside town in China
I went Kangding (I think it's in Western Sichuan) and it was far from being comfy. Mb I have to look around China more but I haven't seen anything like rural Hokkaido or Jiufen or Hualian in China when I went Sichuan, Peking, or Shenzhen (for Peking and Shenzhen, I saw some rural area around the city as well)

Chinese people say Hangzhou is the best place to live. Perhaps I should go there and see

True China

Funny how you see wannabe English teachers go to Korea or China if they can't make it in Japan but completely ignore Taiwan which is cheaper than Korea and Japan and only takes 90 minutes by plane to fly from Taiwan to Japan.

Also, North Korea does not even know Taiwan exists so you don't have to worry about North Korean missiles in Taiwan.

you went to the tibetan autonomous prefecture, dunno what you'd expect, southern Sichuan and Chongqing countryside, formerly Chuck's, are pretty nice.

>Funny how you see wannabe English teachers go to Korea or China if they can't make it in Japan but completely ignore Taiwan which is cheaper than Korea and Japan and only takes 90 minutes by plane to fly from Taiwan to Japan.
Yea kinda weird. I feel like they don't really look into English teacher opportunity that carefully. I wasn't English teacher tho. Just went there b/c of friends and shit

>tibetan
Yea, now I remember, as the travel guide said it's kinda 'Eastern Tibet'. For Sichuan, I only went Chengdu (I went from Seoul to Chengdu airport to get to Sichuan). Chengdu was just a generic modern city that only relied on 'muh Shu Han Kingdom from the Romance of Three Kingdom' to me even if their Huoguo was superb. Kinda wanna check Chongqing to see what their Huoguo like

Best China, although I would prefer a balkanization of the Chinese region compared to some of your people's thoughts of complete reconquest

what are the best 5 places to go and things to do in Taipei and best 5 outside outside out Taipei?

i will go next weekend

TOMO News needs to be Sup Forumss official news source

Hmmm, well to be honest I have been curious about Taiwan for a while now. Han are obviously one of the better races on Earth but mainland Chinese are scum (according to Chinese friends I have from Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc). Probably due to the rot of communism over 70 years.

Basically I am neutral. But while Japan and Korea have aspects that I find really attractive I cannot think of anything that makes me want to go to Taipei beyond minor curiosity.

This place is fucked up. You have too many poisonous snakes, plus your food fucking sucks.

Other than that it's OK, I guess.

there's a fine hot pot restaurant near hongyadong in chongqing, and there is a very nice little chuan chuan place hidden under an appartment block in lieshimu.
In Sichuan Yibin and the smaller towns that depend on it are really nice imo if you don't mind some eye gouging architecture at times.
I went to the countryside to burn shit on ancestor's graves, not mine, a friend's, because she had her periods so wasn't allowed to burn the money.

>hongyadong
Is that as good as what I see in photo? When I saw the pics of that place, I literally wanted to go and check.

You are the real China, but I also hope you can get your independence recognized some day as Taiwan

It's alright, the ground floor and the outer walk are nice to have a drink while looking at the riverside but it's really fucking annoying to navigate because it's always full of people so the elevators are always at full capacity and the stairs kind of crowded as well.
There's an expat bar/restaurant there that I always consciously avoided.

Keep resisting the filthy commies, yellownigga

Only thing is artwork if you are an art nerd because when the Nationalists fled to Taiwan, they carried every ancient Chinese artifact, painting, scrolls, etc they could carry to the extent that it is impossible for Taiwanese museums to display everything all at once. They have to rotate a full year to display everything they took from Mainland China.

Other than that, not very sure.

I do know that Taiwan is the number one graduation trip for Singapore highschool or college students since its cheaper than a grad trip to Japan, Europe, or America.

That's what I heard from people in Singapore. Cheapest grad trip is Taiwan.

Burger grandiosity.
Burger delusion.
Burger BTFO

You have to go back Chang.

Real China and #1

China's rightful clay. They will nuke you gooks to take it back. I hope you have shelters.

The real China, sorry we fucked it up and did not help you remove the commies after the war friend, Truman was a commie loving shit stain.

Nice Rising Storm 2 reference, I will be taking this now.

Americans literally supported Mao at the end of WW2, covertly. He was thought of as a better "modernizer" and "unifier" of China, and the FDR/Truman administration had no ideological objection to communism. It was thought of as "modern" and "effective administration".

Mao went to Yale. The US Army started courting him during the Yanan mission. When Chiang tried to go in for the kill by attacking Mao in Manchuria in 1946, George Marshall hampered him by restricting aid and ordering him to stop.

This was all because US elites (Rockefeller etc.) wanted China to develop and become a trading partner. Hence the opening in the 1970s.

Look it up

What the Koreans did to her for waving that flag is disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4

>Mao went to Yale

I didn't know that, but somehow it makes perfect sense