Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with medaka

Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with medaka

how boring it becomes?

Immensely.

>boku no hero academia
I really really like this

>Kabaneri

Show is unwatchable

The last anime I watched was One Punch Man. I supposed Medaka would have to try a little, but the end result would be the same. I would be a lot less funny though.

Big order

made more sense

Nothing changes, I guess.

Akatsuki no Yona. She saves the king from getting stabbed and ends the show in one episode.

Nice post time.

Haruhi. Its there really going to be any different

Photokano
I'm ok with this.

Is this implying that the series is boring? I was thinking about starting it soon after i found out the monogatari series guy did the medaka anime.

She kisses everyone in the S.O.S.

No. The series is awesome. Medaka herself however is an unlikeable cunt. But that's the point.

And read the manga. Anime is good but stops right before the best parts.

>Luluco
Fuckin awful

>Big Order
Medaka uses Onshin mode to defeat her most powerful adversary yet, that fucking jazz music, and overpowers Edgy's dad and fixes all of Japan's problems.

She is a mary sue for the sake of being a mary sue. Think, Saitama or Onii-sama, but as a girl.

I've never watched the show, but I just busted a nut to her. Is it worth a watch?

Baccano
just about every charcter is medaka

It would actually be a downgrade in power
I watched sakamoto

If you managed to bust a nut to the most unsexy girl in the whole series then I suggest you not pick it up. You might dehydrate yourself.

Not remotely similar to either. OPM keeps its tongue firmly in cheek and has fun with the idea. Madoka THINKS it does too. Onii-sama is honest and direct about what it is.

Medaka dies horribly against low-tier bad guys.

Guess the anime.

It won't be funny anymore. That's a huge change.

¿Dark souls: the animation?

>Replace Luluco with Medaka

Overjustice goes insane and tries to kill her but because Medaka is pretty much overpowered satire sue this does not end well.

That or the entire universe wages war against Medaka

Hunter x Hunter
I'd like to see it

Medaka-chan wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Not by that much honestly.

I'd sure end up fapping a lot more.

Watching Medaka Box was tiresome.