Why did the jews kill him?

why did the jews kill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdvk1GuRwr8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8
lukeman.com/Titles/supermob.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/29/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/
youtube.com/watch?v=SDVdAMP61_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he wanted the secrets of our world to not be secret.

Khrushchev had him taken out.

It wasn't the kikes, believe it or not.

like secrets about jews and the fed?

what was it then?

The eternal corsican

>ywn have a president who is rightfully loved by the American public again
>ywn have an American government openly trusted by its citizens again

FED

he gave rights to niggers kys

Because he didnt bend the knee like that kike loving faggot trump

That was mostly the work of LBJ, definitely one of the all time worst presidents in U.S. history.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Explain this.

yup

It would generate millions in book sales and conspiracy programs on TV

SECRET!

Trump asked for the JFK files on the first day of his presidency.

source?

Because he was making friends with the Germans and knew how fucked up WW II was for Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdvk1GuRwr8

because he was about to expose their nuclear weapons program

He wanted to disband the CIA

He vetoed operation Northwoods and tried re-establishing silver as money.

"Teach my how to dougie, errbody love me, all my bitches love me, you aint fuckin wit muh dougie" -US President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Monrak Aesieed.

No one knows this name. No one will ever know. This is the first and last time I share it. It may be a century before people learn of this man but by then it will be too late.

Nahum Goldmann of the World Jewish Congress issued the order because he was fucking with Zionist plans and control of the USA.

Its the one conspiracy thats completely tied up
>Killer of president killed
>Numerous suicides to people close to project
>CIA was up to shady shit at the time

I still think it was just a fluke of history that Oswald was a lone nutjob but it was only 1960's how is shit so locked up? Like we know very little despite the millions of words written about it.

Because reasons

t. Tumblr

THE worst president in US history. Created tons of social programs, civil rights act, Vietnam, and lets not forget America's coffin nail, the 1965 immigration act.

This name also has 46000 anagrams, which leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

Mind to give some more hint as to why any user should keep this name in mind?

It was Lyndon Johnson who used Kennedy's death to push through the legislation. Probably the most effective politician in modern American history.

more info?

>why did the jews kill him?
They didn't. It was the Bush clan.

It wasn't the Jews.
It was the Texans.

Never forget that Texas is the ultimate enemy of the United States of America.

Rotschilds

White people

Those were all done after the elite jews had him killed. LBJ gave the jews complete control over the USA. The nation has sucked ever since.

The Zionist lobby took over, the Fed got total control, jews began pushing niggers down everyone's throats and passed 65 Immigration Act against Whites, Israel got nukes, and jews have controlled every president since with their vile deception and propaganda.

It really was the end of the USA. Then kikes did 9/11.

He wanted to unite the earth to colonize space, which is the only logical direction if we want to survive and prosper as a species.

(((LBJ))) handed over Uncle Sam to Auntie Semite.

I don't think the Jews killed him, but if they did it would be because of the (((federal reserve))).

Pretty sure the bullet is what killed him.

Yea it was, dumb fuck. They killed him because he vowed to investigate the Dimona facility and their nuclear program. Kike.

He was trying to out-jew them!

Jews have always run the Fed. It is the greatest scam on earth and the jewish elite had JFK killed.

>LBJ gave the jews complete control over the USA
Very much. Because he spoke with a Texas accent most people don't recognize what a Zionist tool LBJ was.

JFK was America's Hitler. And LBJ was America's Stalin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

It's this. also wanted the banks out and to limit cia power. They were building nukes from the help with the french.

which of all the several human subspecies did he want to unite?

Plenty of reasons.
>got the russians to sit down with him at a table and established the red phone line between Washington and Moscow
>re established diplomatic talks with cuba soon after the cuba crisis to a point where Fidel was actually ready to join the western world and abandon the red union as he was mad as fuck that chrustschow retreated the nukes from cuba without taking to him even telling him that he's a nobody

are just the top 2.

JFK made the mistake of pissing off a *lot* of very powerful people - all at the same time.

The bankers with his "End the Fed" moves
The CIA, which he threatened to end after Bay of Pigs
The oil barons, ending their gift of the oil depletion allowance (worth billions)
LBJ, just by JFK winning and LBJ having to take the VP slot
The war industry, by not escalating Vietnam
The Israelis, by threatening to stop Israel's nuclear weapons program

The murder of JFK was like the murder of Caesar. *All* of them worked together, to both execute JFK and then to make sure the conspiracy was never exposed.

LBJ wanted to be president and the CIA didn't want Kennedy to dismantle them as he had said he would earlier.

He wanted the federal reserve gone.
That and he knew about the aays

The Fed - jews
CIA - jews
Zionist lobby - jews
Israel and nukes - jews
Anti Germany, anti European - jews
Cold War - jews
Vietnam War and drugs - jews

Elite jews had JFK killed and began the BIG jewish push afterwards.

Neato
606 is the earth's stargate number

>bodhi mantra
fuck yourself with a cactus pls

wouldn't you say that America has had a pretty damn good run since 1913?

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations." - JFK

Am pretty sure the jewish council has convened on Trump and has decided to get rid of him if he does not capitulate.

Fun Fact.. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
I was once convinced it was a conspiracy until I did some research. I unlike you guys look at an issue with a completely open mind, and just follow the truth wherever it may lead. The clear conclusion was that Oswald acted alone, and subsequent interviews with Russians and Cubans who met Oswald further substantiate that premise. Ask yourself, are you truly open minded and unbiased about this? look at all the bias in these comments,

Pretty sure he is talking about the mob.

>Insisted on inspecting Dimona nuclear installation.
>Executive Order 11110.
>Wanted to register AIPAC as a foreign lobby.
Take your pick.

No he's talking about the deep sate that was forming around and above his presidency, he was warned by Eisenhower that the military industrial complex, in this speech he was pleading to the supposed free press to help expose them by being a completely open presidency. The press had already been subverted though.

"The truth has a well known anti-semitic bias."

People thought JFK was talking about Communism, but really it is just jewish control when you come down to it. Zio-Communist aka jewish control, but that control ultimately comes from financial scams.

There are two kinds of power; the visible and the invisible.

Those who wield the latter, writes Russo (Live by the Sword, 1998, etc;), are scarier, more pervasive and harder to bust.

Witness the "supermob," a term coined to describe the "brilliant, amoral" circle of mostly Ashkenazi, mostly poor friends who grew up in Chicago and settled in Beverly Hills. At the Chicago end stood the "Kosher Calcutta," a neighborhood that produced such figures as Paul Muni, Wallace Beery, William S. Paley and Jack Ruby. There Sid Korshak got his start, a young lawyer who allegedly advised Al Capone and helped forge an alliance that wedded big labor to big business to big crime to big pictures.

lukeman.com/Titles/supermob.htm

Captcha: BEGINS End of

They saw their chance with the military industrial corporations and the secrecy of the nuclear and intelligence agencies to form a nucleus of what we now know as the deep state, there's no doubting that the big Marxist Jew families have hands on the controls but It's even bigger than them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

clam down lovey, it's bedtime don't get all excited, you have school in the morning

he tried to fuck with the federal reserve

yah the fact that Zappruder a 33rd degree free mason just happen to be there lucky enough to film it is a TOTAL COINCIDENCE! Then Jack Ruby also a jew killing Oswald again 6 gorillion coincidences! Open mind lol, you still have no clue you are in the matrix, nothing you think is true is, you have no idea what is really happening in this world

Eisenhower was hand picked by (((Bernard Baruch))) who goes back all the way to when the jews took control of the USA via Woodrow Wilson. Baruch IMO is the father of the MIC, made a fortune of WW I and immediately began readying for WW II.

>why did the jews kill him?

he was about to :
- abolish the FED
- abolish the CIA

that's why.

Americans killed him for the jews

antialtsemitism should be a universal virtue
alt jews deceptive antiwhite

Wasnt it a Kennedy that put forth the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965?

It is a cohencidence as Zapruder and Ruby were jews.

>Baruch IMO is the father of the MIC, made a fortune of WW I and immediately began readying for WW II
Very much this.

Most people don't recognize how both WWI and WWII were very intentional elements of the same long-term Zionist plot to create their Israel and conquer Europe.

But first the Zionists needed to take control of the United States money supply - thus 1913.

Yeah but I think there were levels of influence that were tolerated by the political class back then, the Jewish financial system had it's role and they probably thought they understood it. The sudden and unexpected revelation that these same cunt's were going for total control with their corporate stooge allies was a bit upsetting.

No JFK was dead and Teddy was a freshman senator.

Kennedy was a freshman senator with little clout. His role in leading the bill came about because it was a slam dunk following the liberal landslide in the 1964 election (the one where the US avoided having Barry Goldwater blow up the world). The Senate hearings on the bill were so perfunctory that the statements of opponents were given in Kennedy’s office; these were mainly old line patriotic organizations like the Daughters of the American Revolution which by that time got absolutely no respect from elites. The bill was written by Norbert Schlei who was Jewish, and its official name is the Hart-Cellar bill; Emmanuel Cellar spent his entire career in Congress as a leader in opposition to immigration restriction, beginning with his hostility to the 1924 law which enshrined quotas favoring Northwestern Europeans.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/29/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/

WW1 maybe,but WW2 was just abouf Hitler trying to break away from the international jewry

He knew how bad things really are.

Wilson should be given some consideration as well. Central banking, fucking retarded debt ceiling, entering WWI, Versailles (fucking Versailles!), forerunner of the UN, he has a lot of shitty things to answer for

Henry Ford in 1920 made it clear the Zionist plan for total enslavement of the rest of humanity was well understood.

If I was the potus whoever posted that would have their entire family black bagged and waterboarded.

Wtf. Are you telling me the Prescott Bush fascist coup was to fight the Jews?

Hitler was at war with Rothschilds and even arrested one of them and seized their property.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDVdAMP61_Y

Kennedy fought in WW2 against regimes that were under embargo by the Jewish financial system, Kennedy thought the USA was under control and operating as a constitutional republic, his naivety got him killed.

I'd argue the infighting was more of a battle between organized crime families rather than a simplistic "one side is good and the other evil."

That Bush & Co. wanted to themselves control the United States does not in any way mean they wanted to do it for the same *reasons* Hitler did. They just noticed that government control of business was effective, and that would be a profitable thing for them.

FDR was certainly a tool of the Zionists - he not only goaded the US into WWI by scheming with Churchill to sink the Lusitania, he did the same thing with Churchill 20 years later with WWII and Pearl Harbor - but that doesn't mean Bush wasn't also a tool of the bankers.

That there are multiple warring political parties in Israel doesn't mean any of them look at non-Jews as anything but vermin.

I do think your point is an interesting one, since most people have fallen for the Zionist hagiography of FDR as some sort of savior. The only thing FDR saved was Wall St. - from the real and widespread desire of the suffering American people for a government that worked for people, not for the bankers.

I think Trump is naive too. He really thought he could help the White working class.

I would love to hear the explanation why having Zappruder film the assasination helped in the cover up.
I looked into Ruby, Everyone who know him says the same thing about him, he was a wannabe and a blow hard, in other words, the very last guy you would want in your asssination plot. Did you know he went to Western Union before shooting Oswald? in what universe is a Western Union wire a fast transaction?? He was lucky he didn't miss Oswald.
What happened was Ruby was overly upset about the death of Kenneday (like so many people) and when he saw Oswald being transported by the police and having a SMIRK on his face, he then SNAPPED. That is the extent of what happened.

>I think Trump is naive too
I don't think Trump is naive - he's spent his life swimming in the New York Zionist waters. (I suspect this understanding and his knowledge of what happened to JFK are what keep him from angering too many criminal government elements too soon.)

I do believe many (not all) Trump voters were naive Trump would do the things he promised.

You would have to have some fucked up distorted naive view of the world or be a complete and utter controlled stooge to even wan't to have anything to do with the US presidency. That's their crown jewel and you would either have to work hand in glove with some of the most evil and repugnant filth in world history or be a complete laughing stock and a lame duck.

Wilson enabled LBJ and FDR, so he's worse. Imagine the outcry of real gold money being used for nigger gibs. People would have stormed Washington after a few yearsn

Blackwoods contract or something like that
Something that let's the CIA do terrorist attacks on us soil to blame on outside forces (like 9/11)
The guy who took his place (Nixon?) Immediately signed the act after Kennedy was (((killed)))

Ask dear old Bobby his thoughts regarding America, he wanted to give the country back to the indians.