This Terrifies the Eurocucks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Still kicking German ass in 2017.

Better be poor than be american (i.e nigger).

>US Dollars

Please, our nigger population is only at 12.6% of the entire population.

Your nigger population is at 100%. Every american is dumb lazy nigger. WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS.

Says the Russian.

And 100% of your women sleeps with them.

Russians are the best people on Earth.

why not both?

Lend-lease, bitch.

You're welcome.

usdebtclock.org/

This terrifies the Ameracucks.

>The GDP of this Jewish nation is higher than these multiple Jewish nations HAHAHAHAHA
I don't see the humor. Everyone is pretty fucked.

>Everyone is pretty fucked.

this

Tbh if anyone tries to ask us for the money that we owe, we will just make up a reason to go to war with whoever asks.

no it doesnt
europe is in no better shape

sure as shit terrifies me. our dollar's gonna crash and burn soon. waiting for the civil war so i can hang some traitors.

Only 30% of that is held by foreign states. The rest is held by individuals and corporations.

>"Germoney"
>tied with mississippi
Why are eurocucks so poor AND defenseless?

Well atleast we don't have 20 trillion dollar debt!

Sorry, meant Missouri.

We've got fewer people but more land. Not sure how to find meaning in that.

>us went down half a tril
>eu went up half a tril
oy vey

What terrifies us is the current invasion of shitskins.
0/10.

any reason you would post nominal values which are heavily influenced by exchange rates and have swung around again given the decline of the dollar in the past 12 months?

Our Dollar is not only the Petrol Dollar but also the World Reserve Currency. If we burn, the world burns with us.

It's almost like we're buying all of our shit from China and not selling them any of our shit, helping China but not us, while the Jews drive down the dollar and convince the brainwashed cucks of this nation that all of this is A-okay. I hate this fucking kike infestation so much.

That's the goal ((they)) have in mind. Crash the world's economy and establish a one-world economy based on a universal currency entirely controlled by Israel.

Those figures are wrong. EU has exceeded the US for the last while.

We are not doing that bad
We are currently invaded by shitskins, half or europe were communists and their countries so poor you cant imagine it, they are recovering, we dont invade countries in order to increase our resources or networth etc, we gave the us alot of money, and had to recover from ww2
So i guess we are doing fine
Europes zenit is not now, we will increase our economy, nothing to worry about

banks dont give a fuck, never did and never will give a fuck, they get percents from your money every time you make a transfer, they are smarter that you think

>that's what americlaps actually believe
Dollar is not the sole reserve currency. And it doesn't have to burn, just reduce it's share in the World reserves. Yuan recently became a reserve currency and if countries will start replacing dollars with yuans - the rate of dollar will start falling and fast.

>2014
>EU has lost 2 trillion in GDP since then
>The USA has gained 1 trillion

EUROKEKOLDS BTFO. You guys live in a stagnant shithole filled with crumbling 500 year old stone cucksheds top lel.

Those numbers are correct. The EU has lost two trillion in the span of like two years lel. It's not 2014 anymore.

>You guys live in a stagnant shithole

that's true, who the fuck denied that??

Who cares we are all on the same team more or less.

I hate how you can't talk about America being the strongest and most vast empire the world has ever seen in real life without being cursed/yelled at. It's so weird. In Great Britain hayday they would just execute enemies/naysayers of the crown. What a weird time to be alive. The people of this great empire refuse to acknowledge how powerful we are and would rather pretend we're doing this for the greater good.

We don't have an empire, we're the world's largest mercenary for the Jews. Empires can steer their own political system and foreign policy.

It isn't the most powerful empire ever though. If Europe wanted to we could become real threats.
Germany could become nuclear powers overnight Its because we share similar values and we see each other as being on the same side.

i got bad news for you hohol, chinas economy is even more fucked up than ours

No you couldn't, one of your strongest powers wants nothing to do with your liberal policies. The only reason you aren't Nazi germany is right now is by the grace of us and the brits. We have bases in all of your countries. You're basically our vassal states.

>If Europe wanted to we could become

bullshit dude, "we" as whole Europe, we are very capable, i have no doubts about that, BUT our leaders are stupid as fuck and they don't agree on anything, you can't win a war with such leftist idiots

56% and falling.
This is the future you chose, Luftgangster.

the name of the race you hail from means slave. It's fucking one letter off.

>Anglo tier trade balance

Are you even trying you niggers ?

Bases because European countries allow it? A real vassal state is Puerto Rico or Guam. We are allies in the real sense of the word. China is bigger economically than the US. Its the European-US alliance that will counteract that.

Latest IMF, WB, and USDA figures put the US at between $2.5-3 trillion larger than the /entire/ EU (with Britain) with our economy outpacing that of the EU.

Get good you fucking cuck

>implying the US isn't a vassal state of the Jews

>We are allies in the real sense of the word

>China is bigger economically than the US

:thinking:

he is actually right, not all money "from" China are in China, they are spread around the globe.

I also think China is bigger that EU+USA in terms of production of almost anything, and they have the power to enslave all world if they want, economically speaking.

>afraid
>not alpha as fuck to give zero shits about imaginary economic rules

Imagine being so incapable as a nation that capitulating your enemies twice, plundering and bombing their economy while stealing their finest men all the while living in perpetual stability and peace, doesn't result in you being far ahead of them but also results in you being almost equal

It's like starting a few laps ahead and still managing to lose your first place. And I'm not even going to talk about fucking China getting close to you which is even more pathetic. What a failed nation of losers who got temporarily lucky. Just wait until your economy crashes

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. But your reign is coming to the end.

No
This terrifies us

The exorbitant American GDP is nothing more than a testament to how hard your Jewish slavemasters work you and how many corners you cut in your own life to maximize profits for some soulless corporation. Nations actually worth living in have more modest upper-mid range GDPs.

>LE BASED CHERRY PICKER XDDDD

Tip: trade balance means BALANCE you dumb brat chomper. The global trade balance sums to zero, so for each surplus there is a corresponding deficit.

In a decade Germany and China and Japan are going to be running some truly breathtaking deficit spending.

Lmfao what in the fuck is that yellow shit all over him?

>Europoors ITT