Big Order Anyone?

To enjoy this show you basically need to turn off your brain.

Just a seasonal harem anime. It is meh.

If it was a harem it could at least do it right look at "Hundred" that's seasonal Harem at it's best lol

I'm enjoying Big Order. It's unpredictable, fun, and doesn't take itself seriously. Assassin Asuka and Miko Rei are cute.

It bothered me the subs said Eiji-sama when she just said Eiji.

I dont know man, Im on episode 5 right now and did this nigga fuck his sister, or am i just not understanding that scene like did the real test results show her as pregnant or some shit.

It's completely retarded and probably one of the biggest trainwrecks I've watched in years.

However, I watch it for things like FISH GUN, Ribbon pregnancy, and surprise imouto sex.

I actually thought it was going to be really good after the sudden imouto sex reveal, but the pacing of that whole yakuza/dad encounter was complete shit.

So now it's really bad but I am not going to drop it because I want to see how stupid it can get. It has to top a guy on a surfboard storming a meeting of gods playing hacky sack only to be defeated by highly pressurized fish.

The fact that I know that it will is sad.

Nah man it was just normal sibling bonding also she needs help for bathing.

>you basically need to turn off your brain
It's not the first show that had this requirement.

Only half sister. But yeah, i thought he fucked her since BOTH of their clothes were laying around.

Her being under his control gives me ntr feels without even saying it.

A quick question, can this be considered a harem if sister already won?

We dont know for sure. Even if it is pretty obvious, they really could have been bathing like
Said.

Yes, they have sex.

If you notice when he lays down on top of her, he makes sure that his hips are between her legs. He's not beside her, or just being supportive there, that is definite sexual intent.

Does it really count as winning if she uses hypnosis?

Then why is he receptive to the advances of pink and blue? Pretty shit onii chan then.

Technically, he is the Emperor of his own kingdom. He has full authority to make whatever laws he wants. So multiple girls are a thing.

I believe it is a harem. He does get with all of them I think.

The manga got so bad the group working on it dropped it. I hope someone else picks it up so I can see the peak of how horrible it gets myself.

The imoutofuck is so obvious I can imagine it's just a red herring.

Receptive how? He is so oblivious to their feelings that i wonder how he got passed his harem mc status and banged his imouto.

Cmon guys she is even straddling him in the OP no way in hell its a red herring

He also flat out turned blue down in new episode,

>says Sena-chan
>sub it as Sena
>says Eiji
>sub it as Eiji-sama

Jesus Christ, Cruchy, how do you fuck up a single line this badly?

Blue is an easy slut no one would want her anyway.

Hey now. Blue is a sweey and loving girl whose powers told her that eiji kun was her soulmate. Any girl would be acting like that.

Holy fish gun. Just watched the episode, are we sure this isnt supposed to be a comedy?

I thought it was a comedy action harem.

I honestly can't tell.

Of course it is.

The OST is quite nice though. Especially in this episode.

Post Rin

Iyo was super cute in this episode.

I dont understand the pregnancy though.

I trusted you Sakae. I guess you're just another one series wonder.
The only thing that could redeem this series is revealing the hinted connection to Mirai Nikki, and even that's a stretch.

It was a prediction. She was predicted to have MC's child.

Her getting fat was a result of the prediction?

Did you watch the most recent episode?

It is related. You see a future diary in the mangam

Yes. I did not understand the explanation. It aas a fake pregnamcy, and it predicted that it would happen, but why did she get fat?

>you will never dominate her honey pot with your burning feelings

>you will never rape her and pull her bunny ears as you deepthroat her.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Of course not, don't want babies.

This made me kek, before i realized ive done the same. Also, is that girl the same person as blue? Her response seemed to indicate so.

Cute in a retarded way
>Why does Eiji not want to touch my ribbon again after I screamed and wailed and the pregnancy symptoms put us in a terrible position?

I dont know if she wanted IT, but she wanted some response to her feelings. She basically acted like most women after a one night stand.

This scene made me want to punch him in the face.

I thought I was watching Shimoneta for a minute there during that scene.

Rin makes no goddamn sense as a harem option. She's eventually going to find a way to indirectly kill Eiji. And she doesn't seem likely to forgive him barring a major tweest of who's responsible.

It looks like that there is a bush.

Traitorous bitch.

Don't think too hard about it. Trying to make sense of this series is a big order.

I wonder how she would react if Eiji called her that.

Okay. I'm one ep behind, but can anyone explain to me one part from episode 5?

Eiji runs out of the room with flying guy to go to Izumo. Then he's suddenly in a bedroom fucking Sena. Then Hiragi and someone else talk about her test results. Then there's a scene of underwear on the floor leading to a door. And finally Hiragi has Sena in a wheelchair on an elevator and Eiji arrives.

Was the incest bit a flashback? Am I insane? This mash-up of scenes made no fucking sense to me at all.

She has a brocon hypnosis order

I don't think it was a flashback.
They unfreezed his sister, he fucker her while they were taking about the test results and the next day they freezed her again to take her somewhere. After that there comes the elevator scene.

Got to touch those ribbons.

The manga was always bad so it's rather surprising they kept up for so long.

Okay fair enough, I wish they had just had something to show the passage of time in there.

>this isnt supposed to be a comedy
What makes you think it isn't when all signs point that it is?

She's not really under his control.

Yeah, double agents can't exist at all.

The show seems to be extremely rushed. I wonder if the manga is like this too.

What if a girl touches them?

Why doesn't Hiiragi just Fact to Fiction away Sena's illness?
Could be creatively applied to several problems actually.

Don't worry she'll just say take responsibility or some shit, punch him, then suck his dick.

The girl who touches them gets pregnant with a matching ribbon.

Why don't you just Fact to Fiction the universe?

So just like Evangelion?

Subs by them are really bad this season. Ones for Lost Village are even worse.

The fact that Eiji didn't make all of Dazaifu tell him what their Orders do upon assuming control strains my suspension of disbelief. I get that it's for the sake of maintaining narrative suspense and setting up shonen style turnarounds, but come the fuck on.

If Eiji would just properly utilize the three laws of robotics then none of that would be an issue.

Over the line.

this is the true canon

Thanks alot big order, as if I didn't hate sunshine and the outdoors enough already.

>mfw the way their hands interact before they clasp
well animated handplay is my weakness

Dropped when he fucked his sister lol

This show is interesting haha

>To enjoy this show you basically need to turn off your brain.
Yeah, with a shotgun

He didn't.

Where is it uncensored?

Watching it drunk makes it quite the travel

Fucking japs man...,

>can't dominate water
>can dominate air
What.

"pomfs internally"

>bootleg Stand gattai
I certainly did not expect this shit.

She knew exactly what they were going to do on the bed.

No one in this show makes sense, couldn't he dominate his sister, and force her body to fight off the disease?

I guess dominating shit takes some practice? He's been doing air stuff for a while now. Would also somewhat explain why he doesn't just dominate his sister's disease off, he'd need to try that out first so that he doesn't fuck it up.
Or I'm just trying to make sense where there is none.

I don't remember this from the manga. I thought his sister was in a wheelchair or some shit

>moralfag
>lol
Fuck off

>He didn't download the OVA

It's anime original, you remembered correctly.

Welp, picked up.

If there's one thing that confuses me, it's that. I thought the manga already had plenty of weird bullshit in it, but somehow they thought it wasn't enough.